Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74676 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by jrusky(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
This soldier is a fool why beaten the guy and left the main culprit? Why should a sane man beat another man for a cheating girlfriend not even his wife?

If your gf love you or value you what the hell does she need male bestie for? Mr army you are a fool leave that girl before she grind broken bottle and use it as garnish or salt in your food killing you gradually.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drella(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.

Lol I can end a fight in seconds and I don't even require any special training.

Kick him in the balls and watch him groan in pain.Punch him in the throat (carefully) and watch him gasp for breath.Poke his two eyes with two fingers and watch him go temporarily blind.Choke him by the jugular veins and watch him pass out in 6 seconds.I can go on and on.

Some of us na werey in normal human clothing.Pray make you no jam us.
I still fit send men go mend him body small.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by cardoctor(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
What
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drella(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simran94:

Whether skit or not, using his official uniform to portray such nonesense.
This was exactly the reason Cute abiola that comedian was taken into custody for a month.

That ain't a uniform.It's just a camo vest that is usually worn under the uniform...

If he wears the khaki camo shirt or trouser then that is uniform.

You can even wear complete camo uniform for skit but with permission.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
If no be the uniform wey him wear wey dey make feel like say him be power Mike. That dude beat am.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
The Soldier guy trying to impress his girl friend.

1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drella(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

On god this how they would have handled someone on this platform at abacha barracks

Just thank your stars..
We keep observing

Who told you that person doesn't have connections with the military too?

If you bring soldiers to beat me, it's obviously an illegal act on the part of soldiers.Guess what?They have military police that can arrest them for such.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by BafanaBafana: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Looks staged to me. Everyone around already had their phones recording before the guy went inside the house
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by toujurs: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na illiterates dey condole all this kind of shit from these ssce holders under recruit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by JerkyChan(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simran94:

Whether skit or not, using his official uniform to portray such NONESENSE.
This was exactly the reason Cute abiola that comedian was taken into custody for a month.

1. That guy is not a soldier
2. That is not an official uniform, it's just a camouflage-patterned shirt
3. Don't use words that you can't spell.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
koyyes:
grin grin grin

I am sure he is a red piller. He will soon come here and nag.

Promoters of domestic violence need to be flogged by soldiers to know how inhuman it is.
Koyyes, have you heard from your troll friend inspectorlawal? that Jobless troll with no life. grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Worldlegend(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bestie don collect
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by galax1: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
I once gave a soldier nodding of his life from beneath,it was a form of defence from me.he came to pick me out from a viewing centre without even saying anything, because Civilian like me call am.he only had power when his colleagues later came.I was really messed up in the barrack with the tag I fought a bloody soldier.I colleges the beating sha but the guy who caused it never resided in that locality again.Truth be told this soldier would loose his job ,he would be immediately court marshalled.i doubt he knows he was being videoed .In this present World u got to be careful.
This soldier isn't a man,if I was that girl I won't date him again and he can't do shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
This skinny nigga na soldier ?. I go too beat am. Doh I don't support what d yeye nigga did sha.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
JerkyChan:

1. That guy is not a soldier
2. That is not an official uniform, it's just a camouflage-patterned shirt
3. Don't use words that you can't spell.
Pele oo Mr writer, since you were so smart you should have been able to use your logic to know that was a typo from keyboards autocorrect function if it thought I was going to type separately
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Candidlady: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Drella:

Who told you that person doesn't have connections with the military too?

If you bring soldiers to beat me, it's obviously an illegal act on the part of soldiers.Guess what?They have military police that can arrest them for such.

Ok

Do have a lovely weekend

DimIsaac10:
This skinny nigga na soldier ?. I go too beat am . Doh I don't support what d yeye nigga did sha.

@bolded
Till you are in his shoes... Skinny ba?
Daiska
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Lightorder: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, how many una don fight? grin grin
you should be ashamed, posting those nonsense pics. How would you explain a fight between an armed solder with armless fellows? When ARMED soldiers like the ones in your pictures,clash with ARMED boko haram, we always know the scores and how it always ends. Sometimes, bases are deserted, gun trucks go missing, tucano jets varnish, so called soldiers are captured and taken away alive from NDA and their camps . So SHUTUP! Any soldier reading this, if you are a man , when next you want to go into a fight in the street, drop your weapons at home and your uniform. Then , bring the fight on .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110150743:
Gobe
angry
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Zion243(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good for him
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Mustiboy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What will happen if soldier knows where you live? Are you criminal or what?

If soldier come to where I am to do shit,he will repeat no in his life again.

They'll have messed one up before one consults the law, so it's better to fight them away from home.

galax1:
I once gave a soldier nodding of his life from beneath,it was a form of defence from me.he came to pick me out from a viewing centre without even saying anything, because Civilian like me call am.he only had power when his colleagues later came.I was really messed up in the barrack with the tag I fought a bloody soldier.I colleges the beating sha but the guy who caused it never resided in that locality again.Truth be told this soldier would loose his job ,he would be immediately court marshalled.i doubt he knows he was being videoed .In this present World u got to be careful.
This soldier isn't a man,if I was that girl I won't date him again and he can't do shit

Take this for instance.

They always call reinforcement that will come mess you up.

Given this, it's only wise to fight a soldier far from where you live and elope before reinforcement arrives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by baby124: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hope that soldier is caught and sacked. Nigerian force members better be careful. See what is happening to police? Better get sense because when they start dealing with you, eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Bamzyriches451: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Damn!!
That's why I don't believe in bestie stuffs
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Dabliss02(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Bestie wey dey shift pant. After this beating am sure he will never want to be a bestie again.
he will continue to do the bestie things but it will be on the low
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Lightened: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Both the soldier and the bestie are stupid...beating someone cos of public property. These men will never learn. Spits!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by shortIGBOman: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lightorder:
you should be ashamed, posting those nonsense pics. How would you explain a fight between an armed solder with armless fellows? When armed soldiers clash with armed boko haram, we always know the scores and how it always ends. Sometimes, bases are deserted, gun trucks go missing, tucano jets varnish, so called soldiers are captured and taken away alive from NDA. So SHUTUP!

Emeka, quit wailing and answer my simple question. How many Soldiers you don fight? I know say you be IGBO Boy wey get power ONLINE grin grin grin

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
No soja born of any olosho mother can try this nonsense in the United States undecided Only in jungle Republic of Nigeria where anything goes,!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by izubext007: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any one taking action because of a girl is a fool
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Sparrk007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bestie to a lady rubbish
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mustiboy:

They'll have messed one up before one consults the law, so it's better to fight them away from home.

I don't know if you witnessed this before. But I will pray that the soldier come to my compound to do shit. It will be end of bullying.

Do you mean he will come to your house and drag you out like rat or what?
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by OMOJOHN001: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
I see many guys making mouth Up and down here.

It does not work that way, Fighting a soldier is one decision that can lead to several problem for an individual.

If the guy beat the Soldier man sef. The return match will not be as funny as he will think.

By that time, Nobody will be willing to come to his aid again.

Stay away from people's GF and Wife find yours

Stop Doing Bestie to Bleep peoples GF, It will surely end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
No soja born of any olosho mother can try this nonsense in the United States undecided Only in jungle Republic of Nigeria where anything goes,!

Are you the Jungle of America?,I want to give you an example.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
MyBestie, my bestie........
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.