Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74660 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Geesaintagape: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Abuse of office is the order in Nigeria.

Why not beat ur gf if at all
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by BigYash: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Mozenge1:

Wetin make me self de vex be say no be say e catch dem de Bleep oo.
You dey mind am.. Na uniform dey catch am ,like ogogoro..
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by TheCrusader14: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2022
This why I always move around with a � everytime. I can't imagine myself been humiliated by some cowards in uniform. He wouldn't be aware when I'll stab him and ensure everything goes inside the bully's body.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Koyyes, have you heard from your troll friend inspectorlawal? that Jobless troll with no life. grin

A real b@stard with no life. grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by delishpot: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is Nigeria. Soldiers and people with some powers handling personers matters with impunity
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Tiamiy10000: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
If I am the soldier ni,,,I will first off my uniform and then we fight man to man!!! Nibo ni bestie oshi ti n bo!!!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by HADI854: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
post=110147015:
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Na d two of Dem suppose chop d cane well well
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
koyyes:

A real b@stard with no life. grin grin grin
A real one cheesy
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Topshow2010(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
That's a pure nonsense and stupidity at its peak. The so called soldier is not even on official duty judging with d clothes on him and yet dt mumu couldn't fight back even if he was guilty. lawlessness everyia for naija..... sad
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by ObalatuleNdinso: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
post=110147380:

See More Photos Via www.. com

send the video.....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
ObalatuleNdinso:

send the video.....

The video is everywhere na
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by annyz: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
kenbee:
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"

Audio beating!!!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by JerkyChan(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

Pele oo Mr writer, since you were so smart you should have been able to use your logic to know that was a typo from keyboards autocorrect function if it thought I was going to type separately

yen yen yen
bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.

Fighting no be by combat oh….. hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Tonyx5(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
BigYash:
Your fellow man dey beat you,you still dey beg.. Why u no fit head the SIMple soldier man for nose,make he mind dey undecided
The way I will beat him en,his soldier boss go see the video ,come hail me..
What nonesense.. Na the bestie say make his babe be free giver?
Beat him up and go to jail, yeah
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by BigYash: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tonyx5:

Beat him up and go to jail, yeah
Which kind useless jail be that? Even if you will go to jail,I go shall beat the mumu well..
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drbolie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Old ruged story.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Blakpot: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2022
cescky:
Hmm

Where did it happen..

Afonjanistarn or afgahnieastrn... grin Nigerians de kolo

It obviously happened in Abokineastern! tongue
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by MrCover: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.