Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! (35356 Views)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Tundex911: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
In FELA VOICE:

Woman, run ooooooo
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

You nailed it.

Premium tears loading. Tonto dikeh etc are your role models

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Shalommy(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley See fight!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol ... Ladies has been forgiving and forgetting since time immemorial. It's just painful that men cannot return this favor all because of their so called mumu ego

If a lady contributes equally to the marriage or relationship I’m sure the man can forgive and forget bt not when she’s a liability and yet wants to cheat cos the man is fulfilling his ancient calling which real men where known for in the past.

Men have always had many wives and concubines. It is or rather was their God given right and authority. Deal with it!!! angry tongue

Modern era has come and yes men are changing to adapt to new realities of one woman doesn’t mean women should overstep their boundaries or question his God given authority. U are pussy cats and We are kings. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by shinealight(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool

What makes her a good woman if she could have fling outside of her matrimonial home?
Unless she’s not yet in a committed relationship with the man …as in a marriage. Any married woman that descends to the point of having a “fling” is a caricature of womanhood and such a relationship is not worth being saved. Even the Bible says somewhere that infidelity is a reason to put the woman away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool
unintentionally had a fling you say? And she's a good woman right. Hmmm good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by revpeter(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Using "Good woman" and "Fling" for one person is a wrong Enlish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by chiefolododo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Define a good woman.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
kollysnut:

A good woman is person , who had a fling and you forgave her.....
Is that the definition of a good woman? So, a bad woman do not have a fling?
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by MisteerConcord(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na your Toto go suffer am

Hayee:
Me I'm a good woman ooo
If my husband dey Sha cheat if I no turn to Jezebel make I bend grin grin cheesy

For a typical adulterous Nigerian woman at least 4 sidecocks should be enough na tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men hate good women
Nigerian men don't even know what a good woman is cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
A good woman would not have a fling. What is the probability there won't be another fling? It is unforgivable abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Bignuell(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omoo, i just dey laugh at some comment. You mess up when you dey husband house, even your mama no go allow you come her house and person wey knack you sef get serious girlfriend, you be housewife again grin grin grin do whatever you like with this information
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Emumakpo: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Powerbandoo:

Coming from woman
Bastard
Dem don oxlade you abi
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by brainycaleb(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Ashawo Don drop quote!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Choilila: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Verysmart101:

Just as ur father,brothers , cousins, husband or babydaddy to be,all ur sons,ur son in-laws,father inlaws,any man related to you is cheap and useless cos they are all Nigerian men

so funny.
if it was Nigerian girls are useless.
the numbers of shining teeth will be uncountable..

but now Nigerian men are cheap and useless, many people are weeping and gnashing their teeth on my mention.

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by godliman: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Unintentionally in her dream abi? An adulteress is a good woman abi? A good woman can never do that except she is raped. A good woman who can break her vows ceases to be good.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dear OP,
I understand your POV but if I should ask,
Does flings and being good goes hand in hand?

I'd like to learn
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Sparrk007(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olosho will always remain olosho no matter what..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Chubbyflaiva(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Women turn to feminism in a bid to avoid being disrespected. Only to turn around and self destruct themselves with the "freedom" that comes from it. What good or great acheivement could come from a Woman being a LovePeddler? A man being called an ashawo is bad, but it is nowhere near as bad as a woman being called and known as a certified Osho. Women are Their own worst enemy, take it or leave it. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Men desire what they cannot give not knowing that life doesn't work that way.

That's why more women today are walking the street when they are sent out of their marriages. They forgot they are in a man's house and that they have higher duty to respect themselves. Life is not fair though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by djkaneo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Shey you take style dey beg your guy for forgiveness like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol ... Ladies has been forgiving and forgetting since time immemorial. It's just painful that men cannot return this favor all because of their so called mumu ego

I guess you are talking from experience.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Irriz well ...
Wahala for ladies who aren't smart at playing their games

They ll get caught eventually. Nemesis always catch up with them somehow however smart you can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Giving consent to a fling is intentional. Not giving consent to a fling is unintentional .... rape. Do you mean forgive her if she was raped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
chiefolododo:
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
She think say the word "good woman" na bobo. B4 u go say, this woman na good woman, no be here oo. B4 Bible say: Who can find a Virtious woman? U think say e easy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Winters23: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

What kind of good woman fvcks another cock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Lotorino: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Don't know where to start from sef!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yea, he should also kneel down to beg her so the marriage can go on. Most Naija marriages should just be open relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by mysy013(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't think a good Woman will have a fling. My opinion sha
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Awise09(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
A good woman doesn't have a fling with another guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by derecho(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
How can the bolded happen?
Let's stop encouraging irresponsible characters.
A good woman doesn't have fling. Good people are loyal to their partners.
Stargurl20:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by jimtemi1: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Define a good woman.
nigerians definition of good Woman :woman who know how to suffer n smiling, still not complaining or the one that is cheap n jovier that good woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.