Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? (6122 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Men naturally have tendencies to do more than one woman at any given time, marriage regardless. Call it cheating, flirting....whatever.
"Experienced" ladies can however tell, from interactions in their years of escapades which profession habours the most men who are hell-bound!
On some occasions, i personally have had dealings with bank boys who do an average of six girls. Oil and gas boys are blazing hot as well.
Several times, I have heard ladies say thhings like...doctors are the most promiscuous beings! On a particular shift i did with three nurses, we argued for hours on whether doctors are more promisuous than nurses.
I personally think any guy who's a little comfortable will start looking for trouble.
Now to this house, which profession has the most terrible guyz?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by wallex1983(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lecturing followed by Medicine
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by lomaxx: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin

I'm just here to see the comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Banking

Medicine

Oil and Gas
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by TrishaP(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Is medicine and oil & gas a profession?

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
I laugh in swahili. Mr OP man wey wan cheat go cheat! If him like make him be pastor! e.g chris oyakhilome

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Many ignorant ppl here.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Are you asking so that you will put any of the leading course as your choice of course in d next jamb or wat?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Na 2day i jst dey knw sey medicine wif oil and gas na person....#intresting
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by eminemkayc: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Engineers.. Site engineers to be specific..
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice submissions from same minds. Keep them coming

folly65: Are you asking so that you will put any of the leading course as your choice of course in d next jamb or wat?
Ur username says it all.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by MayflowerB(f): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2014
I'll go with medicine.....don't ask me why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by sexylogan(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
MayflowerB: I'll go with medicine.....don't ask me why

Haba...not all of us naw...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by MayflowerB(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
sexylogan:

Haba...not all of us naw...

Not all but the gud ones are few

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Pennywise(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2014
I can understand Oil and gas with doctors. But bankers too? Arent they supposed to be working? Damn. She works in a bank.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by abdulahi001: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Doctors and those in Oil&Gas are damn so rough in dere promiscousity while bankers still package theirs.
Doctors>Oil&Gas>Bankers.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by sexylogan(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2014
MayflowerB:

Not all but the gud ones are few

It's really difficult because there's so much temptation.
Nurses will be on your case, patients, and even patient's relatives. Even the married ladies will be disturbing you.
I've changed my sim twice because of such but after a while, some still get ur number somewhere in the hospital.
Once when I travelled I even got a ring to fake marriage but my problems doubled because I realised women even prefer young married guys as they think you r more matured and responsible.
God will help us.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by MayflowerB(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2014
sexylogan:

It's really difficult because there's so much temptation.
Nurses will be on your case, patients, and even patient's relatives. Even the married ladies will be disturbing you.
I've changed my sim twice because of such but after a while, some still get ur number somewhere in the hospital.
Once when I travelled I even got a ring to fake marriage but my problems doubled because I realised women even prefer young married guys as they think you r more matured and responsible.
God will help us.

Lol! Dis is funny. well it isn't ur fault though......every girl wants a guy that is successful....being a doctor is considered a very big achievement is dis part of d world and a lot of girls would do anything to hook one but dat is not an excuse to be promiscuous

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by scribble: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2014
Entrepreneurs

they have time and money
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by 100Cents: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2014
wallex1983: Lecturing followed by Medicine

Lecturing should be high on that list too.

Olodo girls give it free to lecturers to make good grades.

But bankers and doctors errnn..

Tufiakwa !

I knew i was heading to hell as a banker.. Thank God.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by marieolae(f): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Lecturers. They will do anything to sleep with their students.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by 100Cents: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
A promiscuous male banker toasts at least 5 girls per week and an average of two to three visit him by weekend.

Some leave office without permission to go home and get down. Girls like such hot men and they keep falling for hot guys. Getting easily used and dumped.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Wefiak1414(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
medicine
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Wefiak1414(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
medicine medicine medicine
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by fruityjojo(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lecturing, undecided
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by agrovick(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
100Cents: A promiscuous male banker toasts at least 5 girls per week and an average of two to three visit him by weekend.

Some leave office without permission to go home and get down. Girls like such hot men and they keep falling for hot guys. Getting easily used and dumped.
u lost your gf to a banker

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by 100Cents: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
agrovick:
u lost your gf to a banker

I was a banker.

Have never lost a gf.

Once I hit her with the rod, she loses sense..
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
'Nairalander'
Every other one follows. grin
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Houseofglam7: 'Nairalander'
Every other one follows. grin
What if you as are wrong sweetie! grin
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
donpeey22: What if you as are wrong sweetie! grin

Am I? grin
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by gsainttrinity(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
in the Nigeria that i live and know very well, i think no other occupation can take the cake from drivers and armed forces especially police and army.

Ever heard of the popular saying, 'all driver have a wife in every park?'

i have hardly come across a medical doctor with two wives, but can not count drivers who have more than one woman as wife and girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Am I? grin
Yea. Never mind what you read here sometimes, we ain't that bad, you know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.