Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision (2740 Views)

Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by oyinox(f): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders
I’ve been on this Wonderful Platform since 2017 and I never thought I’ll be Sharing my Own Sad Story. This is my Story.
(I had to open a new account for this story because people might know it’s me)

I’m that Lady a Nigerian Man or Woman would view as a Successful Entrepreneur.
Been running my business for over 5 years. I travel out of the Country to get goods and when I can’t I do Cargo from my suppliers.
Everything was going fine.
Not until October, Sales was booming and I decided to Travel. Simply to buy & scout major markets for more good items to re sell.
I arrived safely at my destination.

A day later I’ve started shopping bits in small stores.
Then I decided to go the major market to start my main buying only to realize My wallet was stolen.
I had over 1.5m in dollars in that purse and many other things. I just sat on the floor of the market crying. I looked for my wallet even with the Authorities but it was to no avail.

You see that was where All my Big Big Problems started, the money lost wasn’t only mine. My Client’s money was there, those I do personal shopping for,
The remaining money in my account was nothing compared to what I’ve lost.
Yet I had to buy peoples goods and still shop what to sell.
I started calling family and friends. Then a friend of mine said to me, why can’t I borrow the money as a loan so I can easily get all the goods and when I get back home I can Sell out and pay them back; I thought it was a great idea and it helped.
So I borrowed as much as I can and I sorted out everything and I came back home.

Unknown to me that was the Worst decision of my life I took.

I built a very Good Credit for my all my bank accounts over the years and that’s why I was able to borrow this much from everywhere

All Loan apps I am currently owing -
1. Fcmb 60k Feb 15th
Fcmb 60k March 15th
2. Migo 215k Feb 17th
Migo 215k March 17th
3. Naira plus 29k Feb 17th
4. Easy credit 42k Feb 18th
5. I money 31k Feb 18th
6. X cash 21k Feb 18th
7. Ok cash 20k Feb 20th
8. Go cash 30k Feb 21st
9. Branch 15k Feb 21st
Branch 15k March 24th
10. Kash Kash 55k Feb 23rd
11. L credit 136k Feb 24th
12. Ease Moni 24k Feb 26th
13. Blackcopper 19k March 6th
14. Quick Check 9k March 9th
15. Carbon 16k March 10th
Carbon 16k April 10th
Carbon 16k May 10th
Carbon 16k June 10th

I’ve been repaying every time.
Infact I have never defaulted on any payment no matter how much it is.
The money was almost 2 million before and I’ve been putting it all my strength to repay and I delete the app off.

But The main problem is when I pay Take more money cause I need to pay another platform. it keeps increasing.
I’ve been In a Merry go Round.
I don’t know how long I wanna do this for. I’m just stuck in a RUT.
I can’t even concentrate on my business effectively. All I think of is paying my loans.

I know it’s so Crazy and hard to believe that I owe all this apps and platforms so much money but I really do.
I can send screenshots of every app and with my Registered number and Email.
Yes I’m a Lady and I’m deeply ashamed of myself for making Poor financial decisions because of my loss and business.

When taking these loans I was sure I could pay back because of my goods at the shop.
But my business has failed me!
Since when I started taking those loans I don’t sell out like before ..
It’s almost like I got an Instant Blockage on my life. These Loans didn’t help me!!!!
Instead they dug a deeper deeper pit of debts for me.!

My Story is 100% real.
My Shop is in Lagos I can send my detailed shop address if you want to confirm.
I’m a Real Person. And I’m in Deep Deep shit.

I’ve cried myself to sleep several times.
Infact I want to post a picture of my shop here but I’m just scared that any of my clients might recognize my shop or my business name.!!
Cause you can google it and see my shop address As I sell with online platforms.
I sell a lot of things for both Female and Male like clothes, shoes, bags, shirts, polos, skincare cosmetics, makeup, weight loss/weightgain, wigs, perfumes, jewelry accessories, fabrics and so on...

I have lots of goods to sell that can raise me this money but no customers
I’m dying slowly insides of me. I can’t function properly. If you see me you will pity me. I need all the advice and help I can get ..

In between all this Trials, I still have to renew my shop rent. My landlord was madly on my neck. Because he sees that the shop is very Full with goods but no sales.
I had to take a loan out just to pay him.
I don’t know what to do with my life. And the fact that I’m a Woman scares me more.

Family and Friends I’ve helped me without even knowing what I got myself into.
Any money I get is Loan Repayment. I can’t even buy anything for myself or remember when last I bought foodstuffs in the house. I just eat anything I see.
My fridge got spoilt due to Nepa over surge I can’t even repair it because I’ll rather use the money to repay a loan.

I deserve all the insults in the Entire World be I was so dumb and I took the wrongest decision that can ruin a human.

I seriously need help with my life. I need to pay all these loan exactly on the dates given.
Some even disturb my life and I have to pay a day before.
This my Reality.
I’ve sold all my Gold and anything that can turn to money.

And I don’t even mind selling more Valuables and my Goods at the shop if I get Buyers.

I can’t function properly. I’m not myself. I’m like a shadow of Myself, when I wake up I’m thinking about loan repayments, even when I sleep.
Help a Sister ..
I don’t mind all the insults in the world. I deserve it. My head will be correct in the future.

What can I do to get myself out of this once and for all and pay everything off.
I don’t mind giving up my Shop keys as Collateral just to clear all this Quick sand loan that are just making my finances worse every single day. You can also call me on video to see my Shop.

Then I can pay back the source money instead of borrowing from one loan app to pay another.

I just want to clear off this loan. I am so Frustrated!!!!!
Cause I noticed if I keep paying it keeps increasing.
Please I need all the Suggestions and Advice and Help I can get.

I’m sorry this is a long read.
Thank you everyone as you engage with my Story.
May you never see any Reasons to experience my Terrible Situation.
God Bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by ObaKlaz: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
I understand op's situation.

But still, I'm not sure which is more destructive between betting and these loan sharks.

Work took me to Osogbo in January. Met one married woman like that. I realised she was a regular customer of loan sharks. She was heavily indebted with all those loan apps and I couldn't even see what she accomplished with the loans she ever took.

She begin gum body, as she see fresh blood like me with my nice baffs and ride wey I dey 'manage'.

No long thing! I arrange our 'match' around Oke Fia, gave her some strong knackings and paid her nicely for a job well done. God forgive me!

She started calling me morning, afternoon and night afterwards. Had to block her everywhere.

No be me go settle her many loans, I'm not that 9ice! cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by obumsway(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na wa oo ... It's well , for me I pray I have nothing to do with loans, I rather start from small, but only those who wear the shoe knows where it pinches them .... It's well. Pls try to clear them off and delete immediately... For the interest will keep accumulating that's why you might find out you are still moving in circle

3 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Sonfethopia: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
1.5 million in a purse. Y didn't u put it in a dollar account.
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by dawnomike(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
oyinox:
I’ve been on this Wonderful Platform since 2017 and I never thought I’ll be Sharing my Own Sad Story. This is my Story.

Been running my business for over 5 years. I travel out of the Country to get goods and when I can’t I do Cargo from my suppliers.
Not until October, Sales was booming and I decided to Travel. Simply to buy & scout major markets for more good items to re sell.

Then I decided to go the major market to start my main buying only to realize My wallet was stolen.
I had over 1.5m in dollars in that purse and many other things. I just sat on the floor of the market crying. I looked for my wallet even with the Authorities but it was to no avail.

You see that was where All my Big Big Problems started, the money lost wasn’t only mine. My Client’s money was there, those I do personal shopping for,
I started calling family and friends. Then a friend of mine said to me, why can’t I borrow the money as a loan so I can easily get all the goods and when I get back home I can Sell out and pay them back; I thought it was a great idea and it helped.
So I borrowed as much as I can and I sorted out everything and I came back home.

I built a very Good Credit for my all my bank accounts over the years and that’s why I was able to borrow this much from everywhere

1. Fcmb 60k Feb 15th
Fcmb 60k March 15th
2. Migo 215k Feb 17th
Migo 215k March 17th
5. I money 31k Feb 18th
6. X cash 21k Feb 18th
7. Ok cash 20k Feb 20th
8. Go cash 30k Feb 21st
9. Branch 15k Feb 21st
Branch 15k March 24th
Carbon 16k April 10th
Carbon 16k May 10th
Carbon 16k June 10th

The money was almost 2 million before and I’ve been putting it all my strength to repay and I delete the app off.

But The main problem is when I pay Take more money cause I need to pay another platform. it keeps increasing.
I can’t even concentrate on my business effectively. All I think of is paying my loans.

I know it’s so Crazy and hard to believe that I owe all this apps and platforms so much money but I really do.
Yes I’m a Lady and I’m deeply ashamed of myself for making Poor financial decisions because of my loss and business.

When taking these loans I was sure I could pay back because of my goods at the shop.
It’s almost like I got an Instant Blockage on my life. These Loans didn’t help me!!!!

My Story is 100% real.

Infact I want to post a picture of my shop here but I’m just scared that any of my clients might recognize my shop or my business name.!!
Cause you can google it and see my shop address As I sell with online platforms.
I sell a lot of things for both Female and Male like clothes, shoes, bags, shirts, polos, skincare cosmetics, makeup, weight loss/weightgain, wigs, perfumes, jewelry accessories, fabrics and so on...

I’m dying slowly insides of me. I can’t function properly. If you see me you will pity me. I need all the advice and help I can get ..

In between all this Trials, I still have to renew my shop rent. My landlord was madly on my neck. Because he sees that the shop is very Full with goods but no sales.
I don’t know what to do with my life. And the fact that I’m a Woman scares me more.

Any money I get is Loan Repayment. I can’t even buy anything for myself or remember when last I bought foodstuffs in the house. I just eat anything I see.
My fridge got spoilt due to Nepa over surge I can’t even repair it because I’ll rather use the money to repay a loan.

I deserve all the insults in the Entire World be I was so dumb and I took the wrongest decision that can ruin a human.

I seriously need help with my life. I need to pay all these loan exactly on the dates given.
This my Reality.

And I don’t even mind selling more Valuables and my Goods at the shop if I get Buyers.

I can’t function properly. I’m not myself. I’m like a shadow of Myself, when I wake up I’m thinking about loan repayments, even when I sleep.
Help a Sister ..
I don’t mind all the insults in the world. I deserve it. My head will be correct in the future.

What can I do to get myself out of this once and for all and pay everything off.
I don’t mind giving up my Shop keys as Collateral just to clear all this Quick sand loan that are just making my finances worse every single day. You can also call me on video to see my Shop.

Then I can pay back the source money instead of borrowing from one loan app to pay another.

God Bless you more.
It is well... Drop your email addy
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by GboyegaD(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonfethopia:

Can you put 1.5m in a purse?

2 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by oyinox(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonfethopia:

You need cash at hand in the main market. Most store decline cards because of fraud.
Any body that shops abroad know we use cash mostly.
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by oyinox(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

In dollars 1.5 million is just a few notes sadly.
You won’t even know

3 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by oyinox(f): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
dawnomike:
It is well... Drop your email addy

Amen.
Honeyville00@gmail.com
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
oyinox:

You won’t even know

So you mean N1.5m naira. Most importantly, walk into your branch, talk to your account officer and get an overdraft since your account activities will support it. Besides, it doesn't have so much Soriano to go through unlike a conventional loan. Pay down on those loans otherwise, their interest will kill you.

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Sonfethopia: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
oyinox:

You won’t even know

Its well dear. Thats a huge amount. Everything will be OK.

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by dhameelare(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
One thing av noticed about loan sharks is once you start borrowing, u'll always keep borrowing.....

God is with u op, the storm shall pass

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by lawrenzooo: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

O
Yes. That's roughly 3000 dollars....!
This phase too would pass op...

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Kolabee24: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
ObaKlaz:
I understand op's situation.

But still, I'm not sure which is more destructive between betting and these loan sharks.

Work took me to Osogbo in January. Met one married woman like that. I realised she was a regular customer of loan sharks. She was heavily indebted with all those loan apps and I couldn't even see what she accomplished with the loans she ever took.

She begin gum body, as she see fresh blood like me with my nice baffs and ride wey I dey 'manage'.

No long thing! I arrange our 'match' around Oke Fia, gave her some strong knackings and paid her nicely for a job well done. God forgive me!

She started calling me morning, afternoon and night afterwards. Had to block her everywhere.

No be me go settle her many loans, I'm not that 9ice! cheesy grin

Dm me ur contact and total amount u owe

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by ObaKlaz: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kolabee24:

Dm me ur contact and total amount u owe
Buddy, you've Mentioned the wrong fella.

2 Likes

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by November24(f): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
oyinox:

1. Fcmb 60k Feb 15th
Fcmb 60k March 15th
2. Migo 215k Feb 17th
Migo 215k March 17th
5. I money 31k Feb 18th
6. X cash 21k Feb 18th
7. Ok cash 20k Feb 20th
8. Go cash 30k Feb 21st
9. Branch 15k Feb 21st
Branch 15k March 24th
Carbon 16k April 10th
Carbon 16k May 10th
Carbon 16k June 10th

My Story is 100% real.

This my Reality.

Help a Sister ..

God Bless you more.

Destroyed ke.? U guys talk like animals.
Who told you you have been destroyed.
Those serving life sentence in prisons are joyful, I mean it.
Pls relax, the ooni of ife lost 8billion naira years back, today nko?

Pls die if u must but stop posting pathetic stories here una own don too much
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by heniford2: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
oyinox:

1. Fcmb 60k Feb 15th
Fcmb 60k March 15th
2. Migo 215k Feb 17th
Migo 215k March 17th
5. I money 31k Feb 18th
6. X cash 21k Feb 18th
7. Ok cash 20k Feb 20th
8. Go cash 30k Feb 21st
9. Branch 15k Feb 21st
Branch 15k March 24th
Carbon 16k April 10th
Carbon 16k May 10th
Carbon 16k June 10th

My Story is 100% real.

This my Reality.

Help a Sister ..

God Bless you more.
dude Relax even dem dangote is owning banks billions upon billions no let it get to you no successful business that did not have collected loan, all u need to do know is focus first pay off the banks own jeje and take ur time step by step dem no go kill u. Nobody is going to kill you just take ur time cut down cost, merryment etc save eat enough food be healthy and pay in little by little okey
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
One vital financial literacy lesson I was taught was " Never go borrowing to offset a loan because you'd only end up in a vicious cycle of debt".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Luukasz(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmm.. damn
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Codeye(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Check.my signature. And message through WhatsApp. I'll not say more than that.
oyinox:

1. Fcmb 60k Feb 15th
Fcmb 60k March 15th
2. Migo 215k Feb 17th
Migo 215k March 17th
5. I money 31k Feb 18th
6. X cash 21k Feb 18th
7. Ok cash 20k Feb 20th
8. Go cash 30k Feb 21st
9. Branch 15k Feb 21st
Branch 15k March 24th
Carbon 16k April 10th
Carbon 16k May 10th
Carbon 16k June 10th

My Story is 100% real.

This my Reality.

Help a Sister ..

God Bless you more.
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Codeye(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Check my signature. WhatsApp now!
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by ObaKlaz: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Luukasz:

Boss you are in Osogbo?
I WAS.
Left since!

What's up?!
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Luukasz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
ObaKlaz:
I WAS.
Left since!

What's up?!
Thought you were
Re: My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision by Oturatetuala(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
God is your strength.

Loan shark? Hmmmm! God please have mercy upon us.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately / My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.