Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie (48577 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:
She really deserves more.
Watch how the so-called redpillers will call you a SIMP
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Innobee99(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Almost forgot you comrade.. cheesy
Hope you are doing great? grin
I miss my comrade no be small

Am fine Boss man
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by TheiaTalks: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

God bless you man grin. Keep taking care of her. cheesy Odogwu wink
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Innobee99:
I miss my comrade no be small

Am fine Boss man
Your pastor?
Why ain't you listening to him right now? grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by steveekeoma(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
Don't take things you read here so serious. Read laugh and move on.

�����������
That's exactly what i always do.
I was just having fun with you... ��

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Nice one.

Leave broke and ugly red pillers to wail in pains.

No one likes them.

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Mom007(f): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Nice gifts. Although I don't endorse Valentine. Appreciate your wife everyday and any day.

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Map1(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2022
wumi2017:
God when
Trust on God,after shiloh 2022.�
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Juliearth(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

Good one. Some are getting gifts, while others are getting receipts of their men's wanton chivalry to other women.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by tiswell(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for being a real man..
you are in no position to define what/who a real man is cos you aren't a man yourself sad
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

Thanks...a good woman is an incomparable precious gift.

Lets say I am lucky...coz ladies out there have made guys to be misogees..
A good woman deserves appreciation, likewise a good man..

If she is good, In many ways we can't understand, go ahead and spoil her... cheesy

But make she no come return the favour with boxers and singleeeeet.. grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Munzy14(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
shilenji:
How are your parents? Please remember them too especially on that day? God bless you. You tried gaan cool
Vibe killer... grin grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
tiswell:
you are in no position to define what/who a real man is cos you aren't a man yourself sad
Must I?
undecided
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Sirchiboy: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Bunkbars:
Beggy beggy, go and work
You wan collect?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by obembet(f): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
that mentality right there? That entitlement mentality, e no good. grin

Children, women and men
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Elidrisy20: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2022
EndRape2:
Shut up, damaged soul like you.
Spilling rubbish on social media , there are good and faithful girls out there ,
You are not among the good and faithful girls

quote author=Elidrisy20 post=110187122]The same shoe and perfume wea she go carry go meet another guy,on the same valentine day,I just dey pity you
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Innobee99(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your pastor?
Why ain't you listening to him right now? grin
Comrade u no dey tire? grin grin

Went to church very early. Came back early.
Comrade, any other question? grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Innobee99:
Comrade u no dey tire? grin grin

Went to church very early. Came back early.
Comrade, any other question? grin
No..not until you start working towards the lack of belief in imaginary creatures.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Newboss(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2022
You be real wax
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Innobee99(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No..not until you start working towards the lack of belief in imaginary creatures.. cheesy
Die it Comrade grin grin

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Innobee99:
Die it Comrade grin grin
grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by MERCHANDISER: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
which one did she bought 4 you undecided abi u no try
Comrade lower your voice grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Joezik(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

All this kind things na ena dey take motivate younger ones to go into nonsense acts cos of valentine...

Do it n keep it to urself ....
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
obembet:

Children, women and men
undecided
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by mypains: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

Thanks...a good woman is an incomparable precious gift.

Lets say I am lucky...coz ladies out there have made guys to be misogees..
I hope the lady show in her actions and does spend money on you too? no go dey spend money on women wey think they deserve everything just for breathing and being a woman ooo.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by wumi2017(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Today ni Ooo.......
Shey oti setan
Baby mi, longtime?? Naso u leave me follow another woman go.... anyways where my falatine grin package o
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wow beautiful God bless you the more , but wait o where una dey see this kind love .
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Mamabugi(f): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kudos bro..��� congratulations to you both as u show love to yourself.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by BigDick70inch(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
wumi2017:

Baby mi, longtime?? Naso u leave me follow another woman go.... anyways where my falatine grin package o

Ahhhhh......
Obirin sha........
Sheybe oti ni nairaland nah.....
Abi shey oko bobo dun mo e ni?? wink cheesy

Aa kin se falatine ni family wa wink cheesy
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Ifakiland(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:
That's a fake gucci slippers tho....gucci don't have such on their catalog
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by kushme: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

How is this being a REAL man?

According to their manipulative skill, a REAL man is that man who lives for the excitement of a woman.. If you are not making women happy then you ain't REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / 16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / Lalasticlala Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.