Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie (48551 Views)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Carot: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
avalon7:
Simp..
On valentine's day now she will " travel home to see her sick parents" lipsrsealed
in order to suck another man's dick
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Carot:
simp. Hope you've banged uyaincomparable's pussy
excuse me. Are you insane?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by l0uie(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Carot:
i bang hoes in different area codes, area codes. I bang hoes

Keep on banging, brother! Pussies are meant to be banged and bang on repeat! Unless she proves to be for keeps.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by bibianna(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
You're a good guy!

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by BabbanBura(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:
She really deserves more.

Please come show us wetin she drop for you, ofxourse aside sex
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by AYNL: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:
Ehn!
shocked
what?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by AYNL: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:

All this lovey-doveyness over a 2-month-old r/ship? I no get
e shock you too me brother
that Ibadan hotel thread na lie,lol
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by DroppingLiquid: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sugar pie.. kiss tongue
You great aiit..don't let Dem kids on here tell you nonsense..

The fact that you appreciate your woman is a good way to go.. kiss
Modified:wait a minute why are most boys in the comment section acting weird tho..like what's wrong with a guy getting his woman a gift?
You kids come online to act like some macho men while you ain't sh**t in reality.. y'all should get a life and take your negativity elsewhere.. undecided

Don't mind them. These niqqas do the most for their girls or even girls they are not dating yet.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Don't mind them. These niqqas do the most for their girls or even girls they are not dating yet.
Exactly.. such a. Petty attitude..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Emjace(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
For your mind

Nor worry

Na 500 hundred naira boxers and singlets she go give you in return.....that na if she go even buy you anything
All girls ain't like that... My babe got me a perfume and an Earbud that I have been eyeing lately... Then I cooked a meal for her in return...
My soul melts each time I recall the incident... Infact I nearly cried
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by chaloskyx: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
LOL SUGARPIE WEY GO STILL COLLECT BETTER GIFTS FROM OTHER SUITORS AND WONT HESITATE TO LEAVE YOU ONCE A BETTER GUY COMES ALONG IF YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO HOLD HER DOWN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Eastcaostboy: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lordedifice1:
Just know that you can't keep your sugar pie for long
One day it'll end in tears if you don't put a ring in that finger as soon as possible
what for, are you okay
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah?
Khiaa:so a man who gets a gift for a woman is your own definition of real men..

Me:how does a compliment equal to an idealogy...?

That wasn't a compliment that was your ideology of a real man.

Compliment..... Those are nice gifts, I'm sure your woman will love them.

Your Ideology of a REAL man....... You're a REAL man.

Stop convincing these men that the way into a woman's heart is through material gains. Notice I said WOMAN"S heart not GOLDDIGGER.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
RQuaresma:
Hope your mum have better shoes b4 ur gf deserves more
That's what your daddy is for.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

That wasn't a compliment that was your ideology of a real man.

Compliment..... Those are nice gifts, I'm sure your woman will love them.

Your Ideology of a REAL man....... You're a REAL man.

Stop convincing these men that the way into a woman's heart is through material gains. Notice I said WOMAN"S heart not GOLDDIGGER.
Thanks for being a real man was my statement..and that was a compliment not an ideology..
Compliment is the action of praising another person..it's a positive feedback..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Bamzyriches451: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damn!!
All those things to impress a hoe undecided
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
chaloskyx:
LOL SUGARPIE WEY GO STILL COLLECT BETTER GIFTS FROM OTHER SUITORS AND WONT HESITATE TO LEAVE YOU ONCE A BETTER GUY COMES ALONG IF YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO HOLD HER DOWN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

What he did was a nice thing for his woman and I hope her feelings for him are the same, but buying gifts isn't what makes a REAL man
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

That's what your daddy is for.
Then what is your function to mom on valentine's day?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for being a real man was my statement..and that was a compliment not an ideology..
Compliment is the action of praising another person..it's a positive feedback..
Being a REAL man isn't a compliment it's a fact.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Then what is your function to mom on valentine's day?

I'm not my mother's or father's lover. This is a day for parents to appreciate each other although I hope they appreciate each other throughout the year.

I would always tell my parents Happy Valentines Day, that was my function.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Toobet(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:
She really deserves more.

Pls where did you get the incident perfume from because I will love to have one
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:
Being a REAL man isn't a compliment it's a fact.

Thanks for being a real man was my statement..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

I'm not my mother's or father's lover. This is a day for parents to appreciate each other although I hope they appreciate each other throughout the year

I would always tell my parents Happy Valentines Day , that was my function.
With no gifts?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for being a real man was my statement..

Yet you refuse to describe your opinion of a REAL man. If all it takes to be a REAL man is buying gifts for me(something I can do myself) what good is he to me or any woman of substance?

Where does protection, providing, love, friendship, loyalty, trust, respect, loving YAH fit into your definition of a REAL man?

Any man can buy a woman a gift, but it takes much more to be a REAL man.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

Yet you refuse to describe your opinion of a REAL man. If all it takes to be a REAL man is buying gifts for me(something I can do myself) what good is he to me or any woman of substance?

Where does protection, providing, love, friendship, loyalty, trust, respect, loving YAH fit into your definition of a REAL man?

Any man can buy a woman a gift, but it takes much more to be a REAL man.
And that was the way I deem it fit to compliment him..
You have a problem with that? undecided
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

With no gifts?

Those are the things they do for each other like all other lovers.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

Those are the things they do for each other like all other lovers.
Ehn!
So children are not allowed to buy,bring gifts for their parents on valentine's day!
I am listening to you o!

Continue!
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And that was the way I deem it fit to compliment him..
You have a problem with that? undecided

No, I don't have a problem with it, I just wanted clarity from you what constitutes a REAL man and you have given me your view of what he is.

A Sugar Daddy for his Sugar Pie, that's all it takes to be a REAl man. I hope you find your REAL man someday if you haven't already.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

No, I don't have a problem with it, I just wanted clarity from you what constitutes a REAL man and you have given me your view of what he is.

A Sugar Daddy for his Sugar Pie, that's all it takes to be a REAl man. I hope you find your REAL man someday if you haven't already.
Thank you..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by chaloskyx: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yea no doubt its very affectionate but he does not need to show off on Social media as he does not deserve any complement from any one here the only person to see this is his GF people should learn to keep things private
KhiaW:

What he did was a nice thing for his woman and I hope her feelings for him are the same, but buying gifts isn't what makes a REAL man
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Ehn!
So children are not allowed to buy,bring gifts for their parents on valentine's day!
I am listening to you o!

Continue!
Children can do whatever they want to do for their parents at anytime not just on a holiday.

What I am saying is this specific holiday is made for lovers and children shouldn't be expected to fulfill the obligation (sort of speak) of the said lovers.

Should children expect gifts from their parents on Valentine's Day?

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
chaloskyx:
Yea no doubt its very affectionate but he does not need to show off on Social media as he does not deserve any complement from any one here the only person to see this is his GF people should learn to keep things private

I agree 100%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.