Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie (48538 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by hotwax: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
dettolgel:
Wetin u buy for your mom?

i will let you know on mothers day
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Barbiedollz(f): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
For your mind

Nor worry

Na 500 hundred naira boxers and singlets she go give you in return.....that na if she go even buy you anything

Doesn't matter....what matters is that it comes from the heart. Relationship shouldn't be about calculating every action your partner takes or does. That's a game and very immature.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Barbiedollz(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=shilenji post=110177606]I didn't mean it that way tho, I'm saying try to do something for them too on that day.

Thank you very much....awon I too know.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by wumi2017(f): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Ahhhhh......
Obirin sha........
Sheybe oti ni nairaland nah.....
Abi shey oko bobo dun mo e ni?? wink cheesy

Aa kin se falatine ni family wa wink cheesy
Tor,,,oluwa yio wa pelu wa
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by hotwax: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Anything for Likes and attention...

I can bet that op didn't buy those things he posted...

He probably got that picture from a site...

Don't believe everything you read on social media

inbox me...let me prove it to you.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by BigDick70inch(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
wumi2017:

Tor,,,oluwa yio wa pelu wa

Change that picture.......
Lemme see how more beautiful u have become.......

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by RexTramadol1: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kikikiki

Chioma collect assurance

Where dem end am?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nyascobar1414: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for being a real man..
Ohh.. Now I know real men are SIMPs..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ohh.. Now I know real men are SIMPs..

Boy you don't have to quote me aiit..get yourself out of my mention..
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by riverbird: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will love to see the one she bought for him too
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nyascobar1414: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Boy you don't have to quote me aiit..get yourself out of my mention..
Go get rid of the fishy smell and menstrual blood you possess...
For christ sake dont quote me you H0e
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Go get rid of the fishy smell and menstrual blood you possess...

For christ sake dont quote me you H0e
Ok.. grin
Kiddo.. grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Nyascobar1414: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
l0uie:
Him: A real woman is... and I am lucky to... blah, blah, blah.

Her: Thanks for being a real man.

Same way shawty up there gave in validation for BEING a REAL Man ( which implies that he's fake when he doesn't get his lady anything but when he buys her stuff, he automatically becomes a REAL MAN).

Shit never gets old. Same old, same old everyday . And simps be feeling on top of the world when they're being validated. Like bruuuh, the only difference with them baby girls and then SIMPle-men is their reproductive organs. Other than that, they're both females/bitches!

Real mean wear boxers, simps wear thongs, g strings etc. I'mma keep being a real G till the day that I drop and best believe, I'm passing that shit to my blood. All of 'em! Even my daughters are gonna be real Gs!

That's what simps get every damn time! Like, ain't you pussy ass niggas tired of that shit? Getting pats on the back for being stupid and nice.

Dude over there talking some dumbshit about how he's lucky to be with her whereas, the girl wouldn't even think twice about sucking on my dick and jumping on my dick, with her ass going up and down on my dick if I want her to without even stressing over nada.

And after we done doing the nasty, she goes home and kisses him with the mouth that she just used in sucking on my balls and my dick's been in. Yikes!

I don't be doing shit on valentine's day, nope! Baby girls be doing everything to please me and show me how appreciative of me they are. Even baby girls in relationships come by the crib to drop whatever it is that they got me before going back home to their pussy ass niggas.

And all I be doing is being there for them at all times but not monetary wise, none of that bullshit. Sex? Nah. But I be blowing them backs out. Boy! My sex game be so lit, get too close and your ass gets burnt.

Word!
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

So your mom no follow for valentine?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
riverbird:
I will love to see the one she bought for him too
Boxers
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by riverbird: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Boxers

Let him post it so as to prove us wrong
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Edipet(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

Valentine's day is lovers day, parents day is mother's day and father's day. If the parents are still together they are supposed to celebrate Valentines' Day together just like other lovers.
Children aren't expected to buy gifts for their parents on that day.
your soul is doom,... don't you love your parens? Or don't you know we have many types of love.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by amodujames(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okay continue.... When she serve you breakfast you go know cheesy
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
riverbird:

Let him post it so as to prove us wrong
But I have seen a wife buy her husband very expensive shoes (on his birthday o)
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Edipet(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:

so 14th Feb. Is girlfriend day?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by hotwax: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

As at December your gf was knacking another man in an Ogbomoso hotel. In February, she really deserves more. Is it the same gf or you have found another in 2 months? Because story no dey finish for your mouth.

You can find another girlfriend under 1 week... 2 months? when i am not disabled. do i look like a cripple to you?

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Boniwhite: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

As at December your gf was knacking another man in an Ogbomoso hotel. In February, she really deserves more. Is it the same gf or you have found another in 2 months? Because story no dey finish for your mouth.
pocohantas you 've got a retentive memory
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by MrMacinterchi1: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sugar pie.. kiss tongue
You great aiit..don't let Dem kids on here tell you nonsense..

The fact that you appreciate your woman is a good way to go.. kiss
Modified:wait a minute why are most boys in the comment section acting weird tho..like what's wrong with a guy getting his woman a gift?
You kids come online to act like some macho men while you ain't sh**t in reality.. y'all should get a life and take your negativity elsewhere.. undecided
how many girls have posted the gift they got their man here? or is Valentine's day for women?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Boniwhite: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No..not until you start working towards the lack of belief in imaginary creatures.. cheesy
the so called imaginary creator that you always chastize, hope you can add a minute to ur life or you are wiser than america that has "in GOD We Trust" as their motto on the coat of arm.

You probably command the day and night since you are the author of life

you just go around displaying your stupidity!
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by MrMacinterchi1: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
I hope she reciprocates
her on reciprocation can't pass thank you. that is if i
she wasn't reminded to say it .
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by MrMacinterchi1: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mom007:
Nice gifts. Although I don't endorse Valentine. Appreciate your wife everyday and any day.
appreciate your spouse everyday and any day.
it shouldn't be for a particular gender

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Edipet:
your soul is doom,... don't you love your parens? Or don't you know we have many types of love.
Of course I loved my parents and before they passed away they loved each other very much. They loved Valentine's Day and celebrated that day every year with little romantic getaways.

Yes there are different kinds of love and Valentine's Day is a day of romance for lovers.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Bignuell(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

How is this being a REAL man?
A man is only real when he gift his woman something. This explains alot grin grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by yusluvad(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op nice one. Keep loving your babe...
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Bignuell(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
kushme:

According to their manipulative skill, a REAL man is that man who lives for the excitement of a woman.. If you are not making women happy then you ain't REAL.
Say no more comrade, a dictionary couldn't have simplified this grin

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Lordedifice1: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
JooEeL:

Even putting a ring on d finger doesnt prevent it from ending in tears.
Yes
Tears can happen anytime

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Boniwhite:
the so called imaginary creator that you always chastize, hope you can add a minute to ur life or you are wiser than america that has "in GOD We Trust" as their motto on the coat of arm.

You probably command the day and night since you are the author of life

you just go around displaying your stupidity!
That doesn't change my statement..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.