Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (15774 Views)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Bakinwuta:

Upset indeed. The elite are playing there games. Also if remember correctly the south did same thing and said worse during the turn of Jonathan so don't try to be naive about happenings.

Lastly folks like you find it comforting to say North for every individual or groups opinion but somehow never remember to say the south when same is done by individuals or group in the south. You call them by there names.

Your problem is pain. Where were you when some people in the South clamour for jettisoning zoning ? Something that had worked in the PDP...Were you unborn or still dreaming?

Again I am not with whatever line of thinking you have and I believe in keeping promises. Don't twist my position or thoughts on the issues. God willing am voting any creditable SW candidate once they have decided. Any Northern candidate that emerges doesn't have my vote QED. I don't need you/ care what negativity you have in your head to decide for me nor any Northern group or elite to tell me who to vote. Go and vote shikenan as you want and stop disturbing me.
Shikena!
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2022
CSTRR:

Tow the path of hate?

Where was the path of peace when Jonathan was president?

If you were not amateur political players, you would not be going against the majority of the south by choosing from a region that the bulk of the south will never support.

You are dating the south to do its worst.

It's clear that your priority is not unity and that unity you will not see.
If you feel the state of Nigeria is united to you, then hold on to it, because that is the best you will get.

We will see where your choices will lead you guys.

Here we go again, emotional blackmail.

When sw was putting in structure and work, what were you doing?

You think you can just pl the emotional card and everything will fall into place?

A north sw alliance has delivered and will continue doing so.

Give us a reason why after all hate and name calling, supporter of APC party should hand over its ticket to the se. Anyone that identified with APC from the se was called names and wasn't elected, now you want to flip the narrative.

You don't get unity by blackmail and threats, you show commitment to it. Even the ss that lost presidency in 2015 has moved on, but you guys have failed to do so.

You will be taken for a ride, same as always.

I don't understand this pull him down mentality.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by CSTRR: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2022

Here we go again, emotional blackmail.

When sw was putting in structure and work, what were you doing?

You think you can just pl the emotional card and everything will fall into place?

A north sw alliance has delivered and will continue doing so.

Give us a reason why after all hate and name calling, supporter of APC party should hand over its ticket to the se. Anyone that identified with APC from the se was called names and wasn't elected, now you want to flip the narrative.

You don't get unity by blackmail and threats, you show commitment to it. Even the ss that lost presidency in 2015 has moved on, but you guys have failed to do so.

You will be taken for a ride, same as always.

I don't understand this pull him down mentality.
Putting in the work?
Which work did you put in?

Elections started in 2015?

How many Presidents did the South West bring to power except buhari?

Which work did the South West do that the south east did not do since 1999 till 2014.

Even the only Yoruba president did not get yoruba votes.

It was the south East and the South South that brought him in.

Instead of the South West to reciprocate the favour, they are trying to prove that they are smarter than the rest of the south.

You are a clown if you think history started in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.