Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (15756 Views)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by blancsn1: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
I tot you father keep wailing Yorubas ain't loyal. Beta takia not to wail to your timely death.

dokyOloye:
The never-do-wells who gathered to foist this ongoing disaster called buhari on Nigerians are gathering again.
Modafokas wanna use d destiny of 200 million ppl to repay an old crook for his loyalty,nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
There won't be block votes from the North this time around

Who is ur candidate?
I want to check something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Mamuzo13(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 8:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. Classes start 15th February. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by blancsn1: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2022
As Shettima support Tinubu your Igbo fathers wan wail to death..lol. E no go beta 4 una pale if them no wail to death over this news.

OBALOLA55:
grin

TINUBU DON SEND ONE BULLION VAN GIVE THIS ATENU
TotoGame:
"you cannot be in lagos and decide who's going to be the nxt president of nigeria"

PMB 2021

Tinubu will receive the shock of his modafuvking ewudu eating life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by SpatialKing(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Who is ur candidate?
I want to check something
I don't have a candidate yet.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by ipobcannibals: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Personally I prefer the power to remain in the north, to shifting to the south, because the south has ruled for 14yrs vs 10 yrs of northern rule. Also, the north has demonstrated to be patriotic than most southerners, but if power must go south, then it’s only right for the Yorubas to have it.
The Yoruba rightfully played their political cards well and should enjoy their fruits of political labour, while those whose stock in trade is to shout ‘its our turn, without condemning evil and building bridges’ should remain in their political wilderness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.

no one should call me Atiku supporter. i have no candidate yet

Your case is worse than being called an Atiku supporter…. a better description would be ‘Northern arse licker’! grin grin

As for wanting to see someone fall politically, do you know about the “Law of Karma & Wishing Harm on Others”? It can be summarised as follows: You can’t cast a negative net and expect to catch anything positive!
Also, always remember the following:
Life is an echo……
What you send out - comes back
What you sow - you reap
What you give - you get
What you see in others - exist in you
Your life is an Echo - It always gets back to you!

So, if your own life appears messed up, you need not look too far for the cause…..it has to do with the hatred you bear in your heart towards fellow human beings. Learn to be loving or live a more detached life, my friend!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Stanleyville(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
angry

You can't afford to let him down at the expense of the overall interest of Nigerians...you are very mad sir!
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by nedekid: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Even in the polling booth in your compound, Tinubu will win.

Only losers hate winners. The fact that you have failed in every aspect of your life does not mean that others too should.
Do you know him? How do you know he has failed in any aspect of his life?
Please show some decorum.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by ipobcannibals: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
The Yoruba owes a debt of gratitude to Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his political sagacity and calculations of pre-2015 presidential elections and must put aside bickering in supporting his ambition.
This is a man that loves his people and worked hard to cement the north-SW political alliance and this alliance can rule Nigeria till eternity, while wailers continue wailing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Tingotoe: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=110184377]

https://dailytrust.com/north-cant-afford-to-let-tinubu-down-sen-shettima[/quote And who says the north owes Tinubu shait? I don't owe him nothing
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2022
shinealight:

Your case is worse than being called an Atiku supporter…. a better description would ‘Northern arse licker’!

As for wanting to see someone fall politically, do you know about the “Law of Karma & Wishing Harm on Others”? It can be summarised as follows: You can’t cast a negative net and expect to catch anything positive!
Also, always remember the following:
Life is an echo……
What you send out - comes back
What you sow - you reap
What you give - you get
What you see in others - exist in you
Your life is an Echo - It always gets back to you!

So, if your own life appears messed up, you need not look too far for the cause…..it has to do with the hatred you bear in your heart towards fellow human beings. Learn to be loving or live a more detached life, my friend!

trash
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by NGpatriot: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
SpatialKing:

I don't have a candidate yet.

SpatialKing:
Where was Bashir el-rufai when GEJ won the 2011

All Peter Obi need is a SE+NC+SS+SW to become president

...but you don do INEC and magically do analysis and gave the presidency to Obi Pandora. .

Liar... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Habeyy(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2022
He will surely fail
He will be let down in the south where he comes from
Tinubu is a failure already
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The Yoruba owes a debt of gratitude to Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his political sagacity and calculations of pre-2015 presidential elections and must put aside bickering in supporting his ambition.
This is a man that loves his people and worked hard to cement the north-SW political alliance and this alliance can rule Nigeria till eternity, while wailers continue wailing.
The so-called alliance is only in the imagination of the SWners

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by heysquare(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

Speak for yourself too and stop this your "WE WILL" as if your vote is more than one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=cktheluckyman post=110185017]
Which god? You people play too much.This is national elections not SW elections last time I checked Tinubu does not control any state outside his native SW[/s]

The people that control states outside south west are vying big support for him... Meanwhile no body fuvking care about about your own Peter OBITUARY.

YOU GUYS are losers already...we all know the angle you always fall into.
So which state does Shettima control?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by dreamxhaser: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:
This is a man that loves his people and worked hard to cement the north-SW political alliance, and this alliance can rule Nigeria till eternity while wailers continue wailing.

I've said this without number, that the north/SW alliance will rule Nigeria till the end, the rest will just play second fiddle.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by colorsofrainbow: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Even in the polling booth in your compound, Tinubu will win.

Only losers hate winners. The fact that you have failed in every aspect of your life does not mean that others too should.

I can see your tears warming up grin
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2022
TotoGame:
"you cannot be in lagos and decide who's going to be the nxt president of nigeria"

PMB 2021

Tinubu will receive the shock of his modafuvking ewudu eating life

Lol….. grin grin
So, where is he supposed to be… in Daura?
He was merely sending the message for him to kick-start his political machinery in good time and not to fold his hands…that’s all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by darediamond(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2022
AGUBANZE783:
I have always said that they need it
Away from Nairaland hi and lows, please we need to talk.

Am I welcomed?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I've said this without number, that the north/SW alliance will rule Nigeria till the end, the rest will just play second fiddle.
Oga there is no North/SW alliance. The North does not need the SW to remain in power beyond 2023
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by zelnababa(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

you should also speak for yourself, nobody knows you, shetimma is a ex governor, a senator and well respected mam, who you be ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Mumu.. The north keep using your heads yet you guys from west claims to be smart.

North don't need your alliance to even remain in power.

If APC fields amaechi as it's candidate, he will win the election with North, south east/south south votes.

Use and dump as usual... Betrayers of south.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu will be our president come 2023, insha allah
Tinubu nah you we want as president in 2023, may God bless BAT our incoming president

Tibubu sowed Love across the Nation,that is he is ribbing it now.

Northeast won't reject Tinubu.

He supported Atiku and Nuhu Ribadu.

He supported Ahmad Lawan to be Senate President. He supported Inuwa Yahaya amongst others.

NE are said to be Promise Keepers. They are backbone of Buhari since his Governance there. Tinubu supported Buhari against all insults from his southern brothers.

Four regions are assured. With three regions in pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2022
zelnababa:
you should also speak for yourself, nobody knows you, shetimma is a ex governor, a senator and well respected mam, who you be ?

Ask him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Mumu.. The north keep using your heads yet you guys from west claims to be smart.

North don't need your alliance to even remain in power.

If APC fields APC as it's candidates he will win with North and south east/south south votes.

Use and dump as usual... Betrayers of south.
Allow them to continue cooking themselves!! Imagine their mindset.Thats the more reason every son/daughter of the SS/SE must make sure no SWner emerges president in 2023.

No region has a monopoly of going into alliance with the North.The North will not hand over power to the yorubas when they can keep it for themselves
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

He supported Ahmad Lawan to be Senate President. He supported Inuwa Yahaya amongst others.

NE are said to be Promise Keepers. They are backbone of Buhari since his Governance there. Tinubu supported Buhari against all insults from his southern brothers.

Please name the 4 region that is assured for tinubu?

So because shetima surppots him means that north east is surppoting him.?

Desperation can really make someone talk like mumu
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Oga the North East will not leave their son Atiku to vote for a Yoruba man.The last person from the NE to preside over this country was in 1966.Why should the NE not back one of their own to become president in 2022?
You are dreaming if you think you will win any northern region

Furthermore, Tinubu did not make Lawan senate President.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by basseeafricana: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/north-cant-afford-to-let-tinubu-down-sen-shettima
Thank u sir. U have spoken well. It is only idiots that will rubbish what u have said. Even without saying it out, who among the contenders can muscle Tinubu? No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Please name the 4 region that is assured for tinubu?

So because shetima surppots him means that north east is surppoting him.?

Desperation can really make someone talk like mumu
The way some of these Yoruba people reason makes me wonder.

Shebi NE does not know how to vote one of their own president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday / I Encouraged Buhari To Run For President – Adesina / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.