Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (15780 Views)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by DMerciful(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2022
But North can afford to let the whole country down? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Even in the polling booth in your compound, Tinubu will win.

Only losers hate winners. The fact that you have failed in every aspect of your life does not mean that others too should.

Na so jare Olofo lo binu ologo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by bestpunterever: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2022
November1857:
fixed
Trash
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by OBALOLA55(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

get out bruh..... Haters like you die short niggah
ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.

no one should call me Atiku supporter. i have no candidate yet

He is rallying support for him.

On the other hand, you are the one who should speak for yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Gentlevip: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Well said. But we all fear kingmakers taken the throne

Too much power, too much assumptions, too much centered godfatherism. Age and unclear blue prints are intrinsic

Not to talk of sentiments on tribal and religious chest the south always love to pull out And his credibility in money that some pundits keep telling

I am never against the man. But there is buts

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nvestor02: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
[[s]quote author=Valanti post=110184640]Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.
[/quote][/s]

We are not surprise, this is a shit that Biafoolnistan use to do.... Only the losers hate the winner.

This is how the idiot yeebows create enemy for themselves.... And bet it with me, you slaves in a landlockem region will never rule Nigeria till eternity.

No wonder you guys are dying like chicken around the world.... The Asian counties has executed almost one million of you guys.

You guys are fvcking minority, your vote doesn't count.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Valanti:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

fool who told you that I dont have a job, you will just come to naira land and keep on saying trash, you guys live is full of borrow things, you will come to Yoruba land to survive still be using its own forum to be typing trash, you dont have life I must say cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by GemUnique(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Just want the best for Nigeria
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by SpatialKing(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2022
There won't be block votes from the North this time around

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Ciscogod:
As the day goes . We are not ready for the real change .

Believe it or not . If Tinubu wins APC primary ticket . He’s gonna be the president

Bitter truth
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nvestor02: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2022
[[s]quote author=OBALOLA55 post=110184776]ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed[/quote][/s]

You can just hate Tinubu you can't stop what God has done for him.

Weather you like it or not.... The guy is our next president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Oddfinder: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2022
post=110184629:
Jagaban Everywhere
Star boy nko cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:
grin grin.....I Pity those bitter and hating on tinubu presidency race...its not easy being in there shoes as dey will have to keep jumping from 1 trend to another writing stupid things to make it look like tinubu is not accepted meanwhile despite being d 5% most of them still won't vote but dey r barking on d support tinubu is getting from those that will vote
Oga Yoruba votes can't make Tinubu president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by OBALOLA55(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=OBALOLA55 post=110184776]ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed[/s]

Weather you like it or not.... The guy is my family next president.
FIXED
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by cktheluckyman: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=OBALOLA55 post=110184776]ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed[/s]

Weather you like it or not.... The guy is our next president.
Which god? You people play too much.This is national elections not SW elections last time I checked Tinubu does not control any state outside his native SW

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by yinks77: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2022
THIS MY YORUBA BROTHERS CHANTING Tinubu FOR 2023 ARE THE BIGGEST TRAGEDY OF NIGERIA. EVERY SURPORTER SHOULD KMOW THAT THE PRESIDENCY IS BIGGER THAN THE INTEREST OF ONE MAN. LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE ABOUT COLLECTIVE INTEREST.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Cryofigbos: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Bobloco:
Kashim Shettima should please speak for himself

Was he speaking for you b4?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by JooEeL(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2022
IDIOTS AND FOOLS WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THEIR CITIZENS.

ITS ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL CROOK WHO'S TRADE IN STOCK IS LOOTING, THUGGERY AND ASSASSINATION.

ANYWAY, ALL OF UNA BE FOOLS! FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nvestor02: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2022
[[s]quote author=cktheluckyman post=110185017]
Which god? You people play too much.This is national elections not SW elections last time I checked Tinubu does not control any state outside his native SW[/quote][/s]

The people that control states outside south west are vying big support for him... Meanwhile no body fuvking care about about your own Peter OBITUARY.

YOU GUYS are losers already...we all know the angle you always fall into.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Trentee4eva: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima. We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

Shettima is supporting Tinubu for selfish reasons. Nigeria is NOT FOR SALE. We don't want bullion vans to become part of the presidential convoy.

1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by sokera: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin

TINUBU DON SEND ONE BULLION VAN GIVE THIS ATENU
you can tell your dad to send his one too if you want the story change and favor your generation… but unfortunately your dad never worked that hard to avoid such … stop hating what your generation can’t achieve in 10million years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
More reason I love Tinubu is how he handle Governor Ladoja case when he harassed out of office in Ibadan and nearly killed.

It was Tinubu that shelled him in his house for months, even as an opposition.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Cryofigbos: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga Yoruba votes can't make Tinubu president

So shettima is a yoruba?..... grin grin u guys r so confused with dis hate thing

Oga south east vote can't stop tinubu from being president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Trentee4eva:

Shettima is supporting Tinubu for selfish reasons. Nigeria is NOT FOR SALE. We don't want bullion vans to become part of the presidential convoy.

absolutely

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by NGpatriot: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2022
When you wail and shout yourself to death over one man instead of spending your time promoting and supporting your Atiku or Obi Pandora, you are internally admitting that you lost to Tinubu already.

Election is next year, but you are already in Tinubus world instead of Obi Pandora aka Him Too Lie..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu of Africa

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by OBALOLA55(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2022
sokera:
you can tell your dad to send his one too if you want the story change and favor your generation… but unfortunately your dad never worked that hard to avoid such … stop hating what your generation can’t achieve in 10million years
ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by drlateef: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

Wailing is in the gene. It cannot be cured. We have packed your tiny luggage for you. A one-way ticket to Afghanistan has been booked for you come 2023. Tinubu is already ordained to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by blancsn1: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2022
If you n your Igbo father like wail beyond death into hellfire. The northerners that are important ar coming out to speak not the us less oloriburuku 5% tribe of hate perdition n doom.

Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

Danmboss:
That's naija for us come 2023, that expired vegetable will be president lipsrsealed
dynicks:
grin The van must have been a massive one!!
Valanti:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

Bobloco:
Kashim Shettima should please speak for himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Dubetex96(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:

You are on point bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
blancsn1:
If you n your Igbo father like wail beyond death into hellfire. The northerners that are important ar coming out to speak not the us less oloriburuku 5% tribe of hate perdition n doom.

hhhh lols thank God i hate biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo / Saraki Threatens To Walk Out Senators Making Noise During Plenary / Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.