Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (15779 Views)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Relax!

Watch the movie. You will see in 3D soon.

They will see it clear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Franking: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu should wait until it's the turn of the SW. Now belongs to the SE because OBJ and GEJ took the turns of the SW and SS respectively.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by CSTRR: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2022
These people no dey even pity their own conditions.

A former guvernor of a state that insecurity is ravaging thinks voting for a corrupt ancient clown to pay back a debt is the right thing for his state.

Na who dey pity una I blame.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Babastrong(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Who are you refering to as "we"? nigerians, your family, pdp, or ipigs?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Latakia(f): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Franking:
Tinubu should wait until it's the turn of the SW. Now belongs to the SE because OBJ and GEJ took the turns of the SW and SS respectively.

And we should also give the champion league to Arsenal because other big European clubs have won it before. Okoro with fish brain grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2022
CSTRR:

A former guvernor of a state that insecurity is ravaging thinks voting for a corrupt ancient clown to pay back a debt is the right thing for his state.

His state is safer than it was before APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by ipobcannibals: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Allow them to continue cooking themselves!! Imagine their mindset.Thats the more reason every son/daughter of the SS/SE must make sure no SWner emerges president in 2023.

No region has a monopoly of going into alliance with the North.The North will not hand over power to the yorubas when they can keep it for themselves
Exclude the SS from that your SS/SE crap. The SS have nothing against Nigeria and would play a politics of interest devoid of hatred. Ipob and their hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu have completely destroyed the political capital of Ndigbo and I don’t think the north is interested in forming any alliance with a region whose people have been brainwashed into not having a voter’s card because of a scam called Biafra.
The SE destroyed the alliance that could have ensured that they rule Nigeria for a long time alongside the north in the 60s,,,,an alliance built by Namadi Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello, which ruled Nigeria from 1960-1966 before myopic Igbo soldiers destroyed it.
President Buhari tried to rekindle that alliance by choosing Igbos as his vice on two occasions consecutively (2003 and 2007), but Ndigbo in their political miscalculation, rejected it. Now the Yoruba played their cards well by accepting the alliance with the north, while Ndigbo are crying like b1tches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Okoroawusa: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
"Buhari Church Of Latter Days Saints"

....that was hilarious but the man is right though. Tinubu has paid his due supporting Northern candidates that's why even Atiku is reluctant to vie against him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by olatuns2017: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/north-cant-afford-to-let-tinubu-down-sen-shettima

Pay back time

So far,

The only southerner average huasas believed in is Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=110184534][/quote]
Must he mention Atiku?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Ijoba85:
In ur dreams . Tinubu is destined for the presidential seat . You may hug the transformer for all I care

who destined him?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by olatuns2017: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
CSTRR:

The number of people killed in ur state is more than Borno state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
topclem:
we will see you cried over tinubu when he become president of Nigeria come 2023.

time will tell
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Lol.. is that what you guys depends to console yourself?

How will tinubu win presidential election when he is not getting APC ticket?
you hate Buhari before, during and you'd continue to hate him after he leaves office. Do you know what, if election is to hold tomorrow again Buhari will still win. Guy, emotions doesn't win election

Your hatred for Tinubu wouldn't stop him from winning. Take this to the bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by adelekeolu(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
NA HEART BRAKE GO KILL YOU NEXT YEAR. GOD WILLING
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

no one should call me Atiku supporter. i have no candidate yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by dreamxhaser: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Mumu.. The north keep using your heads yet you guys from west claims to be smart.

North don't need your alliance to even remain in power.

If APC fields amaechi as it's candidate, he will win the election with North, south east/south south votes.

Use and dump as usual... Betrayers of south.

Lol,I'm a northern blood from kaduna state to be precise, so I know what I'm saying. If you don't like it go and die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by dreamxhaser: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga there is no North/SW alliance. The North does not need the SW to remain in power beyond 2023

Yes but no but one region can't win on it's own, hence with APC the North/SW alliance is done. North 8 years, SW 8 years turn by turn both as President and VP.

The North and SW are the most patriotic Nigerians and they more in similar than the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Olatomiwami(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
speak for urself Shetima.We will surely let him down.. we will betray him politically, he should keep sending his campaign goods. I just want to see Tinubu fall politically.omo we will tell him Nigeria no be Lagos

no one should call me Atiku supporter. i have no candidate yet

5%ter, continue with your folly
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Lol,I'm a northern blood from kaduna state to be precise, so I know what I'm saying. If you don't like it go and die.
Even if you're from Kaduna of which I doubt, will that give tinubu the ticket?

Is your state governor (elrufai) surppoting tinubu?
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by sokera: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ANOTHER TINUBU DISCIPLE SPOTTED embarassed
i am glad to be Jagaban follower … who is your mentor ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by sokera: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Exclude the SS from that your SS/SE crap. The SS have nothing against Nigeria and would play a politics of interest devoid of hatred. Ipob and their hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu have completely destroyed the political capital of Ndigbo and I don’t think the north is interested in forming any alliance with a region whose people have been brainwashed into not having a voter’s card because of a scam called Biafra.
The SE destroyed the alliance that could have ensured that they rule Nigeria for a long time alongside the north in the 60s,,,,an alliance built by Namadi Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello, which ruled Nigeria from 1960-1966 before myopic Igbo soldiers destroyed it.
President Buhari tried to rekindle that alliance by choosing Igbos as his vice on two occasions consecutively (2003 and 2007), but Ndigbo in their political miscalculation, rejected it. Now the Yoruba played their cards well by accepting the alliance with the north, while Ndigbo are crying like b1tches.
I swear you sabi politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by dreamxhaser: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:

Tell them my brother. President Buhari even said he wants power to go SE some years ago but they rejected it due to their hate for the north

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by sokera: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Franking:

you are wrong , SE want Biafra , so SE should wait till they get Biafra … how can SE person be president of the Zoo ? We Nigerians from the south knows ourselves… SE want Biafra so I pray they get it … Jagaban we want … don’t comment here if you are from SE because you are not Nigerian
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
ipobcannibals:

Who are the ones crying now to get the presidency out of pity? South West

And their so called ally are dealing with them mercilessly.

Thier almighty god (tinubu) keep begging buhari even when it's obvious that he won't surpport him.

Their god said that he will step in buharis shoes..

Mumu people
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by dreamxhaser: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Even if you're from Kaduna of which I doubt, will that give tinubu the ticket?

Is your state governor (elrufai) surppoting tinubu?

Yes, in all the people who have made their political ambition public tinibu is the only one we support here.

While regarding elrufais case, he is loyal to our Darling president and he will surely support anyone Buhari grooms and we all know it will be Tinibu.

After tinibu, the next president from the north will be El-rufai. Mark my words.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bendeco02: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Yes, in all the people who have made their political ambition public tinibu is the only one we support here.

While regarding elrufais case, he is loyal to our Darling president and he will surely support anyone Buhari grooms and we all know it will be Tinibu.

After tinibu, the next president from the north will be El-rufai. Mark my words.

Lol.... If buhari is surppoting tinubu then thier would be no need for all these cries from him and his supporters.

This your comments shows that you are not even updated in Nigeria politics.
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Bakinwuta(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=110184534][/quote]

As a northerner . I strongly support a southern candidate not out of fear or blackmail but because even thought a pact didn't exist some people believed in supporting us at sometime.

It may have being a bumpy tenure but a bridge was built then and now. As Northerners we owe it to them to atleast reciprocate the trust and kindness done us especially by the SW. At a time some people said power should never go to Northerners again or Muslims.

The same people who hated us then and today go about insulting us and our good friends in the SW. Even try to sow discord by suggesting a slave and master tale or grading or Muslim folks. Just to ensure unity never exist as they want it.

I don't speak for everyone but yes my card and effort is ready for that deserving SW candidate any day anytime. Once they call and ask for that support they have it. No regrets at all.

My only prayer is they give us someone a lot better and up to the task at hand. Once the SW is decided. I will repay my dues. No apologizes with that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by OBALOLA55(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2022
sokera:
i am glad to be Jagaban follower … who is your mentor ?
GOD

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by TotoGame(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

You said more than this in 2019. Buhari won!

He won cus of intellectually un-mobile people like you .....

Remember what they say about stupid people...that you guys are very large in number and can even elect a president
Re: 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima by Zulez: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Jagaban of apple grin jagaban of Manchester United cool this pained SE will even benefit jagaban than northern and jagaban is not that real Islamic person his wife and children practiced christianity

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate / Appeal Court Cannot Make An Order Stopping CCT From Sitting~femi Falana / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.