Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully (1667 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Xendril(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Walk up to her and demand to speak to her in private.
Ask her what the deal is.

On your part, if you look too innocent, young like a person who's not going to make a fuss, then she'll keep treating you like joke.

Grow beards if you can. Wear manly clothes. Look for the people in your class that the girl doesn't joke with.
Befriend them. Stop being on your own.

If you had friends, they would have spoken up for you. Nevertheless, you can make these changes now. It aint too late.

Start now!

2 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by youngblaq: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
When one idiot of a course mate was beginning to feel like he could boss me around in the classroom...i mean a fearless me.. i just kept mute at him at first. He started trying harder and i gentle warned him to never ever talk to me or make any silly reference to me...but the fool was not having it. Okay...I later talked to an older guy from his community to have words with him for his own good..then i decided he'd have what was coming to him.

The day he collect. He had to come all the way from his front seat to poke his nose into my affair. Had a book on my table with my project topics and some other info i was working on contained in it. This boy came and started flipping the pages. I knew it was time...I was sitting at the next column to my table but the same row so i walked across to my table and ask the mofuka what was his business here...nigga was blabbing loudly and calling getting some worthless attention that would be bad for him anyway. I couldn't take it anymore so i launched him a quick and solid one at the side of his eyes...still imagining if that was a blow...he got another one.. faster now and he almost fell. Recovering from the daze...he dashed out to the HODs office to file a report.

Committee was set few days later...I had no reason to panic. I didn't initiate this...and i had a reasonably good record. I explained everything as it happened. Witnesses said the same.
He... grammar he nor fi speak well. And that's it. They threatened to sanction me for not reporting him. I appealed..and that's it.

Bullies can't stand who can oppose them. Time to put an end to timidity or these ones will push you around without mercy.

Zẹh kan to tẹri ẹ!

3 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by pussymonger1: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
I WILL GET A HOLD OF YOU ONE DAY , I SWEAR TO GOD . YOU AND THAT USELESS MUFASALION (CUNTSLAVE)
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is why I despise trolls and bullies..I hate when people feel it's ok to mock or bully others thinking they can't stand for themself..sorry about what you going through..
Now you either keep ignoring her or you give her a Stern warning not to ever cross your paths..like she's gonna keep taking you for a weakling if you shy off...as I said you either keep ignoring her if you are capable..
Never ever skip classes cos of some petty being..she's just being a lowlife..get over it and act like she doesn't exist..
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
pussymonger1:
I WILL GET A HOLD OF YOU ONE DAY , I SWEAR TO GOD . YOU AND THAT USELESS MUFASALION (CUNTSLAVE)
Says an underage.. grin shocked
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by blinking001(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nemesis0147:
At your 3rd year a lady is bullying you and you are talking nonsense,,I guess when your fellow guy bully’s you,,you go drop out from school!!

Give her a resounding slap in the class whenever she tries that rubbish with you again!!

This generation keep birthing weak men!!
Asin I'm so shocked to my bone marrow.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by pussymonger1: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
TINBA MU E SOWO EJERE AGBE . grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Says an underage.. grin shocked
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
pussymonger1:
TINBA MU E SOWO EJERE AGBE . grin
cheesy
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Qatar2022:

I hate this nonsense i read, if you're my son i will disown you , what a soft stupid idiot you're
Ok. Thank you
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
why cant you ignore people? Why are you so obsessed with peoples opinion about you? Arent you good looking or do you have a defect that gives you low self esteem?

U don't ignore people that constantly troll and shame u in public.

@viiiam u need to do some form of craze for this girl if u want this to stop. U will also need some form of support from ur friends cos u will need ginger when u start raking.

If u don't show her craze, she would neva stop and that would affect u more. U need to stand up 4 urself and that is the only thing that can save u.

Next time she puts her mouth in Ur matter, walk up to her to show her craze

4 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Viiiam: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thegracefulness:
Well, usually I just read and continue hiding in the shadows, but from your write-up, I can deduce you’re a child. At most, a prepubescent or teenager, because they’re the ones invested and infested with these issues you’ve mentioned. I’ve decided to advise you, like I would, my younger ones.

Ignore the persons advising you to go physical and beat up this your supposed bully. Let me tell you, a fight can lead to a thousand and one other things, not limited to a murder charge.

I’ve seen where somebody got incarcerated—a fifteen years old girl, because in school, she hit another girl in the chest, not knowing this other girl had previously been suffering from a cardiovascular problem. Then she slumped and died.

From an argument about dirty underwear, straight to jail.

From your write-up, I could also deduce you probably school outside this home country, Nigeria. What with calling your institution ‘college’ and the cafeteria settings and all that in your description.

It’s a good thing you’re not in a Nigerian school, else if you reported this matter to a person of authority in the school, best believe, they’d mock you, call you a coward and shove it down your throat. Maybe even do so in the presence of your classmates (which would totally worsen things).

But good enough, you seem to be in a more organized academic environment, where they recognize that bullying is a real act and a threat to the lives of victims.

Go to a person of authority. As quick as you can. Make sure you do not belittle the psychological effect your bully is inflicting on you. Be persistent and courageous in your report, so that at least, she would either be suspended, taken to detention, or have her guardians invited to take note of what their ward is doing in school.

Whoever said you’re a coward for ignoring her, is simply dumb and a coward themselves. As a man, I inform my “children” never to raise their hands on a woman. No matter the situation. At worst walk away, or at best reprimand her seriously. Occasion the reprimand in a way that there would be others around to bear you witness.

Do not avoid your bully. Except confronting them would cause you any physical harm. There is no shame in walking away. Don’t be the first to engage in a fight. Always, and always be the defense—especially in a fight. I sincerely hope this never results in a fight, but if it does, walk away, and if she is not letting you walk away, if that be your last resort at least, slap her once. Hard and resounding. So that it never escapes her mind, and if she’s seeking revenge, whenever she touches the part of the slap, she’d begin to doubt if revenge would be possible.

Somebody else also mentioned the possibility that she may like you or have a crush on you. Except this person is her twin brother or sister, I wonder how they know this for a fact. I am much convinced that anybody who likes somebody and acts in this manner she’s acting, is more than anything a lunatic. And should be avoided thoroughly.

I beg you, do not encourage whatever nonsense she’s scheming for you. Avoid her. Do not sit close to her. Do not ever lock eye contacts with her. Because then, if her intentions are otherwise, now she would just have easier and more profound reasons to double her torment because she would consider you a fool.

I sincerely hope you reach out to somebody close to you—say your older siblings, or maybe your parents before this becomes something else. They know you better. And I believe they’re in a better position to offer you qualified and quantitative advice. Good luck, child.
Thanks. Most of what you say is correct. Appreciate it
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:

Thanks. Most of what you say is correct. Appreciate it
Which school do you attend?
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
Since I got into college, there's this young lady in my class who's sort of like the class clown. She's loud, intrusive, and constantly makes insulting jokes or biting sarcastic remarks about people which is intended to be "banter" for some reason. And lately, it seems I've become her main target. Now im a naturally a quiet guy who mostly keeps to himself. I'm not quick witted or jokey. And her hyper attitude is a major put off. For my first two college years, I've taken good care not to get on her bad side, so as not to become the butt of her jokes. So this basically started in my 3rd year. Since I hardly ever speak in class, when I do speak, she starts heckling me, or make jokes out of anything I say. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. At first I shrugged it off but it seems the more I ignore her, she tries even harder. I've watched her get into a verbal fight with another girl before and she absolutely broke her down to the point of tears. I know getting into a battle of words with her will only aggravate things and make me lose my temper and act irrationally in public. She's much smaller than I am, probably the smallest in my class, but I don't dare attack her because she's a girl. She's a nuisance to me at this point and I don't know her to deal with her. I confess I've had to intentionally miss some classes because I don't want to encounter her. She's basically made me her new target and I don't know who to talk to about this because nearly everyone in this school thinks bullying doesn't exist. Plus there's this idea that if you tell on others bullying you instead of handling it by yourself, then you're soft. Especially if you're a guy being targeted by a girl. I'm totally miserable at this point. Last night was the last straw. I got a call from a private number and when I picked the call, it was supposedly one of my closest female friends who's in another department in my college. I wasn't surprised it was a strange line because she had told me sometime ago that her phone got stolen. She asked to meet in the school cafeteria and I obliged. I came out that night and sat in a corner of the cafeteria with my phone in my hand, using it. After close to 30 minutes I didn't see her, I phoned the line she used to call me and it didn't go through. An hour passed and this lady bully from my class entered the cafeteria with a bunch of her friends, both guys and girls. They sat about two tables away from me. I refused to make eye contact and remained fixated on my phone still trying to contact the girl who called me. After some minutes, I started hearing giggling and snickering from the table of the bully. I didn't want to look up but, it started becoming distracting. After I while, I decided to glance towards their table and I met them staring right at me, grinning and giggling and pointing. My heart sank into my stomach and I felt so ashamed. It felt like I was in middle school. They didn't even care that I saw them,they kept making fun of me from a distance, albeit in hush, but still somewhat audible tones. After some time I got up and decided to leave the cafeteria. I refused to look at their table. One of the guys there kept calling my name, then the bully girl said something, I didn't hear it clearly, but whatever she said suddenly had all of them bursting out laughing uncontrollably. I felt like a little boy being picked on. It was so embarrassing that I cried silently in my room last night. I started making up theories in my head - questioning if perhaps the call I get was a prank from these people. I didn't know what to feel. This girl is just a thorn in my side and she's so unreasonable. Constantly in Joker mode, it's difficult to have a serious conversation with her. The experience last night, coupled with many other bullying experiences I've had in the past has honestly made me to consider suicide. I'm not proud of such thoughts, but it's how I've felt ever since last night. I've always had this feeling that no one likes or understands me. I try to be social but it sometimes feels like I force myself on people. People don't seem too eager to engage with me. In my life I've had probably just 4-5 really close friends and that's it. I don't mind being an introvert, it's just that when I do crave to be social, it doesn't work out the way I want. I'm feeling really low now and just wanted to get some advice, both on this woman and life in general.
Even children of nowadays will give you back to back if you're not careful not to talk of your coursemate , stand up & challenge her give her a Stern warning ,if she tells you one give her 50 , don't let anyone downgrade you expect you've looked down on yourself already.

2 Likes

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by shantti(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bro I feel ur pain. And it's fustrasting u can't beat a woman just cos of what she says to u.

Follow this plan. If you can engage the service of someone who can rub red silk paint behind her skirt or trousers without her knowledge. The person might pretend to bump into her from behind, then quickly rub few paints at the back of her skirt with his palm without her knowing and then apologize and go his way. She wouldn't know she has red paint at the back of her skirt or trousers. Then after a while, scream at the top of your voice. LOOK OH EVERYBODY, SHE IS MENSTRATING AND SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW. SHE IS MENSTRATING OH, SHE IS MENSTRATING OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! point continuously at the red paint and scream at the top of your voice. Make sure enough people are there.
Break into a song that will make reference to the menstruation and give her a nick name "MHIZ MENSTRUATOR"
anywhere u see her in school, break into that song and scream her Nick name. Body go tell am.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by fatymore(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Drop her number and let's give a her a call.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by toujurs: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are a guy and a girl that bend down to urinate is making you feel bad. Girl boys dey knack like she goat shocked, You dey Bleep up. Sound her a very slap. It would send a signal to her oblongata.

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by 9japride(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:
I happen to know the solution to your problem. Check back a minute later for the modified version.

Modified:

One thing is true, your bully is attracted to you, and not reciprocating the attention hurts her even more.

Since she's hurt by your avoidance, she would want you to feel hurt too, so you know how that feels. That's human psychology 101.

If you don't want her to pick on you anymore, there are lots of options.

Instead of sitting far away from her in class, sit very close to her, at the same desk if possible. Even if she wants to pick on you, she wouldn't dare when you're in such proximity.

Instead of avoiding her stares, look into them, boldly and never look down. That's submission. Ask her to give you her note, even though you don't need it.

From your write up, I could deduce you struggle with self-esteem. A quick fix for that is hitting the school gym, or enrolling in a boxing class.

The aim is not to fight, but to build your confidence and feel good about yourself. When I step out of the gym, I feel like a million dollar cake.

When you're confident it glows, everyone sees it, even you see it.
[color=#006600][/color]

Well spoken, this one of the most sensible advice I have come across here.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are letting a little Vaginarian take you for granted? from your post I can easily deduce that you are still a teenager.

you should man up and stand your ground, be aggressive and give her hard when she mocks you, talk to the little b*tch aggressively and she will crawl back into her hole

Don't ever let anyone take you for granted, if you do, alot of people will see you as a weakling, btw. I'm not asking you to fight and beat her, just act like she's your enermy and be aggressive to her, once she notice all these, she will swerve away.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Reggaemich(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Viiiam:
Since I got into college, there's this young lady in my class who's sort of like the class clown. She's loud, intrusive, and constantly makes insulting jokes or biting sarcastic remarks about people which is intended to be "banter" for some reason. And lately, it seems I've become her main target. Now im a naturally a quiet guy who mostly keeps to himself. I'm not quick witted or jokey. And her hyper attitude is a major put off. For my first two college years, I've taken good care not to get on her bad side, so as not to become the butt of her jokes. So this basically started in my 3rd year. Since I hardly ever speak in class, when I do speak, she starts heckling me, or make jokes out of anything I say. She does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. At first I shrugged it off but it seems the more I ignore her, she tries even harder. I've watched her get into a verbal fight with another girl before and she absolutely broke her down to the point of tears. I know getting into a battle of words with her will only aggravate things and make me lose my temper and act irrationally in public. She's much smaller than I am, probably the smallest in my class, but I don't dare attack her because she's a girl. She's a nuisance to me at this point and I don't know her to deal with her. I confess I've had to intentionally miss some classes because I don't want to encounter her. She's basically made me her new target and I don't know who to talk to about this because nearly everyone in this school thinks bullying doesn't exist. Plus there's this idea that if you tell on others bullying you instead of handling it by yourself, then you're soft. Especially if you're a guy being targeted by a girl. I'm totally miserable at this point. Last night was the last straw. I got a call from a private number and when I picked the call, it was supposedly one of my closest female friends who's in another department in my college. I wasn't surprised it was a strange line because she had told me sometime ago that her phone got stolen. She asked to meet in the school cafeteria and I obliged. I came out that night and sat in a corner of the cafeteria with my phone in my hand, using it. After close to 30 minutes I didn't see her, I phoned the line she used to call me and it didn't go through. An hour passed and this lady bully from my class entered the cafeteria with a bunch of her friends, both guys and girls. They sat about two tables away from me. I refused to make eye contact and remained fixated on my phone still trying to contact the girl who called me. After some minutes, I started hearing giggling and snickering from the table of the bully. I didn't want to look up but, it started becoming distracting. After I while, I decided to glance towards their table and I met them staring right at me, grinning and giggling and pointing. My heart sank into my stomach and I felt so ashamed. It felt like I was in middle school. They didn't even care that I saw them,they kept making fun of me from a distance, albeit in hush, but still somewhat audible tones. After some time I got up and decided to leave the cafeteria. I refused to look at their table. One of the guys there kept calling my name, then the bully girl said something, I didn't hear it clearly, but whatever she said suddenly had all of them bursting out laughing uncontrollably. I felt like a little boy being picked on. It was so embarrassing that I cried silently in my room last night. I started making up theories in my head - questioning if perhaps the call I get was a prank from these people. I didn't know what to feel. This girl is just a thorn in my side and she's so unreasonable.
I like this your case

I have been in your shoe once

Mine was a cultist

The solution to your problem is becoming unpredictable

When u are unpredictable the enemies does not know your next move

Thereby u thrigger FEAR in them(attacking their mental health with confusion)

Steps
When u come in contact with her, make sure u look straight into her eyes do not look down(no matter what)

Ignore her even if u feel she is gossiping about u (silence is the best answer for a f**l), when she sees u don't care, she will STOP

Try to socialise with some of your course mates, there is no how, u must definitely find someone that vibes with U (this helps u ease tension or stress when waiting for your lecturer to arrive in class)

Mind your business(talk less and listen more)

With Time, She will get tired

Focus on developing your mental health, so as to graduate with a good CGPA

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Truvelisback(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
youngreezy:
Girl wey you go nod em mouth comot like two teeth,you dey here dey cap nonsense mtcheeew.......dey there make girl dey Carry you shine
No mind the dude. Person wey him for beat craze commot for her head. Tear her better Slap. Him dey here dey explain like woman.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
@viiiam ah take God beg u no matter what u do Pls do not beat her and try as much as possible to avoid her hitting u 1st cos that may trigger u to react but show her some Craze like I earlier said.

Warn her 1st next time she puts her mouth in Ur matter be sure she did before u warn her and make it public and loud so when u want to do craze for her people would know u already warn her. Raise Ur voice at her show serious anger inside u bang table but Pls do not hit her and in get why.

I guess she is a popular girl in class so if u hit her or u allow her hit u 1st and u retaliate she would ve lots of people defending her.

But make sure u show her serious craze. In case she hits u 1st no waste time to respond óò cos allowing her go would kill ur self esteem more but make sure u still avoid her hitting u
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by youngreezy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
No mind the dude. Person wey him for beat craze commot for her head. Tear her better Slap. Him dey here dey explain like woman.
I bet you say if na em fellow man em for don start fight with am since..the rate of fucking balless simps these days dey weak me
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
youngreezy:
I bet you say if na em fellow man em for don start fight with am since..the rate of fucking balless simps these days dey weak me
If to say him don beat her atleast once, she for no dey run mouth like this.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by mystery22: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Try and make friends in ur class and hit the gym, I have a feeling you might be the timid and pale looking type.It also not good to be too quiet and since you don't have the mind to trail her and give her what she deserve, hire some thugs or badboys to deal with her believe me her type is the same as a psychopath.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
I was exactly in the same shoes as you
You know wat? One year after my finishing my SSCE i decided to hit the gym........(someone might say I'm talking out of context), not really ,but wat I did was to build my self-esteem and physique.
I reasoned that if I appeared tough nobody will want to f'k with me easily........
Like you I'm not that social and many at times it's like I've tried forcing friendship's, most at times limit myself to people who share common interest with me..........
Rise up and shake it off like a man, why don't you just approach her privately and talk things over......if she continues her usual bullsh!t, the best you can do is to ignore her totally
My best wishes
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Albertone(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
toujurs:
You are a guy and a girl that bend down to urinate is making you feel bad. Girl boys dey knack like she goat shocked, You dey Bleep up. Sound her a very slap. It would send a signal to her oblongata.

No be Naija hin dey.
Na butty pikin full Abroad.
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by toujurs: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Albertone:

No be Naija hin dey.
oh really grin grin, No wonder. I didn't even know, say na yankee im dey

1 Like

Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Skullano(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
The girl likes you and wants your attention..
Re: Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully by Nemesis0147(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Albertone:

No be Naija hin dey.
oh
Na yankee he dy?
I for say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Please I Need A Serious Buyer / What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.