Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? (1668 Views)

The Truth Mrs Uju Azuibike Eze Hid From The Public / If Weed Or Cigarettes Do Not Make You Feel Better anymore what Can Help / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Get very high on weed and listen to music and look at the world , you will see everything different. It’s so peaceful looking and beautiful when you’re high.

What if government banned drugs because it exposes too much truth, you can’t pretend when high , you’re the best version of yourself when high, it’s like every thing is exposed for what it truly is.

What if God hid the real version of ourselves in weed because he doesn’t want us to know our real selves when on earth, but hid it in an herb for the few to find it. Then government found it and then banned it because of its powers

Get high and read this shit I just wrote else you won’t get it .. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:
Get very high on weed and listen to music and look at the world , you will see everything different. It’s so peaceful looking and beautiful when you’re high.

What if government banned drugs because it exposes too much truth, you can’t pretend when high , you’re the best version of yourself when high, it’s like every thing is exposed for what it truly is.

What if God hid the real version of ourselves in weed because he doesn’t want us to know our real selves when on earth, but hid it in an herb for the few to find it. Then government found it and then banned it because of its powers

Werey Amugbomi

6 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by theophorus(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Thoughts that fill your mind and the words your hand type whenever you are 'igbofied'.

You better repent before you enter street.

1 Like

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Beebah321(f): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank God say u know say na shit you write undecided
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by DispatcherLagos: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Who supplied you this type of weed?
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by TheZeezle(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Honestly, there's point.

6 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:

Bro it depend on the kind of weed u smoke ( fresh not preserved )
Here in Sacramento I have a favorite store I do get my fresh cannabis
And as a therapist I need it for my working activities

Don't just smoke for the fun
Smoke and poke

5 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Banilla: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Bro it depend on the kind of weed u smoke ( fresh not preserved )
Here in Sacramento I have a favorite store I do get my fresh cannabis
And as a therapist I need it for my working activities

Don't just smoke for the fun
Smoke and poke
what sorta therapist? undecided
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
what sorta therapist? undecided

Psychiatrist precisely
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Albertone(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Psychiatrist precisely

Lies.

How will you say a psychiatrist is a sort of therapist?
Psychiatry is a specialty for doctors just like Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Dermatology, Cardiology and the likes.

A psychiatrist can become a therapist though but they'll need to train as a psychologist. It is pretty rare for a psychiatrist to do that.

If that's you in your dp, you don't look like someone who could meet MBBS cutoff.
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Qatar2022: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Delusion will kill you soon mugu
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

Lies.

How will you say a psychiatrist is a sort of therapist?
Psychiatry is a specialty for doctors just like Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Dermatology, Cardiology and the likes.

A psychiatrist can become a therapist though but they'll need to train as a psychologist. It is pretty rare for a psychiatrist to do that.

If that's you in your dp, you don't look like someone who could meet MBBS
cutoff.

U speak like u know me in person lol
Well my dad is a doctor a highly physician
And mind u I'm a BDS degree holder
don't judge by my appearance I'm also into music ( cuz i own a clubhouse) , fashion & lot more

2 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by LikeAking: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nice piece.

2 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by judatech: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by iphanyiuma(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Op drop me your contact I need relate with you
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Albertone(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

U speak like u know me in person lol
Well my dad is a doctor a highly physician
And mind u I'm a BDS degree holder
don't judge by my appearance I'm also into music ( cuz i own a clubhouse) , fashion & lot more

At least you're not a therapist nor psychiatrist.

And you can be a BDS holder but not practicing.
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

At least you're not a therapist nor psychiatrist.

And you can be a BDS holder but not practicing.

Lol go check my profile at Instagram @stylzofficial
Maybe that can clear ur doubt
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hummm Nawa oo
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Angrygoat: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
When im high,I hardly step on brakes,I do 60 to 150kph on a freeway. However if I nor smoke,na that time them go bash me
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Albertone(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Lol go check my profile at Instagram @stylzofficial
Maybe that can clear ur doubt

Yeah I saw only two pictures that didn't say anything related to what we discussed.
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

Yeah I saw only two pictures that didn't say anything related to what we discussed.
Not picture but status
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Jayzel: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angrygoat:
When im high,I hardly step on brakes,I do 60 to 150kph on a freeway. However if I nor smoke,na that time them go bash me

Gaming or what ?
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Autobot05: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:

You're high I guess
When you come down .. read this crap
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Titilayo4life: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:

You're correct but it takes a great inner strength to control the feelings and hallucinogenic effect of weed hence it remained a controlled substance. When I begin to the smoke, I felt the same way but later realised its because of the feelings I already had in me and as individuals, we are made up of different composition

1 Like

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by rex444(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Am guessing DAX was high when he sang book of revelation ....questions u ask eh....without answers tho
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Sprinklepee: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Braintaf23:

Op who be your weed plug
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Sprinklepee: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
Honestly, there's point.
birds of same feather, flock together, certified igbotified.
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Sprinklepee: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angrygoat:
professor in weedology, phd igbo and loud
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by emmyluizzz: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
He is right.... Only a real stoner will relate.

4 Likes

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by kelspinall(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
bro you are high
Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Albertone(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jayzel:

Not picture but status

No status

Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by Shadysen: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
There is something about that leaf for real, it makes you thinks deeper and deeper.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man / Would You Marry Someone Not The Same Religion As Yourself? / Is Living At Home With Parents Such A Turn Off For Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.