Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? (19541 Views)

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by handsomeyinka(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will call buhari.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by 27Pushing30: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
At work
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by waploger(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na for nairaland I go spend the valentine
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by bluefilm: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cumtroller:
With Jada Fire and Lexington Steele on Screen.

You be man wey sabi
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

This picture was from a thread on Twitter where people were flaunting their fridge

A lady posted this particular pic as hers na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be watching Titanic Jéjé. Or rather download those romance movies from Netflix or netnaija. Whichever way I will get tired
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
aboyaji:

Madam is not around.
Odikwa risky... grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Osibajo2023: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
I'll go to the cinema and after then buy foods, eat and sleep. I love myself
be my val
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by boldsleek: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Some of us, E be like our parents we go post tommrow
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by mattmogan88: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
wink

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Georgejeez: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Netflix things , plan to watch Tinder Swindler.
No time for time wasting vaginarians
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by aboyaji(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Odikwa risky... grin
O dighi risky for me. I can go some weeks and months without anyone around me.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aidejay:
From the comments you will know the single people and the people nobody want aka INCELS.
grin grin grin
you wrong empty dome, no such thing as people nobody WANTS.even if na cripple. People got right to how dey live their lives, you hear? The one who takes REJECTION very badly are always the female folks. A couple of stupid girls fought me for that same reason. Reason why they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or love advances ignored.for instance, I don't celebrate Christmas day, and yeah I'm a Christian. Does that mean nobody want or don't like such people?hm? undecided..mumu IGK
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Ugandatales: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

See contrast...Capri-sun and Trophy.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Godful: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
QUIZ: How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

As early as 7:00,by God's grace I will be in my office.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Hannover(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Those rubbish in your fridge are not healthy. They are all junk!!! You better look for good food to eat instead of those shit in your fridge. Diabetes loading...............
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Ugandatales: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
This picture wey I see on top twitter. Fake lifer spotted.

lol.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by IbileIfe: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
What's your definition of a single person?
Nobody is really single.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Ugandatales: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chibuchris:

I don't know how you guys do it, my problem once I stock up like this,omo I fit finish everything in two three days.

I really don't know how to control my self especially if it's weekend.thats why I don't stock ooo because I know no how to control not to chop ��.

lol! I feel you...I'm the same way.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by atess90(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Business as usual, then take myself out after work
EkiranAlexmedia:
QUIZ: How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Nairalanders, it's another Valentine's lovers celebration. This moment is unique for the dress code by the lovers, some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.

You, as a single lady or guy that is not in a relationship, what are u going to do to keep yourself from boredom in this special day.

How will you, a single person, spend Valentine's Day?

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Normal money that I do spend on normal day grin
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by spartachico(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Abeg give me address .... I fit carry my Xbox one S to join your game make we play all the games available at hand lol
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Tosee4real(f): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Valentine is not meant for lovers, it's a day set aside to show love to people especially d less privilege.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
aboyaji:
O dighi risky for me. I can go some weeks and months without anyone around me.
Is not about going abstinence, it is about just that 14th stuff...Anyway you know best...

But, oya leave singles thread jaree...You no dey single cheesy
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Aklee4994(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be moving around with my ladder tomorrow � in case I want to fall in love �

3 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
bath, brush, eat go to work and browse

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Maghan37: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be going to work but getting back early, then playing games on my Vita, doing some reading for my masters program, and eating whatever i want. Life is really fun for single people.

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by naturefellow(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Valentine day holds no meaning to single people. To them it's just another ordinary day.
says someone who thinks it's only with the opposite gender or significant other one can mark valentine day with?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Maghan37: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be doing just about 2hrs of reading for my masters program, playing my Ps vita, then watching some movies. To me being single is the most fun part of my life before the bondage called marriage. I will like to make the best use of it and enjoy it.
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by illuminutty: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Me

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Maghan37: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be playing some Games on my Ps vita, Reading for just 2 hrs for my masters program, and then watching some movies. To me being single is the peak of my life before the bondage called marriage so i will like to make the best use of it and enjoy it to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by suffering: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
some go to Beach, cinema house, restaurants, bars and lounges and even hotels to enjoy themselves with their lovers.
These are ideas for jobless people because the average employed person will spend the daytime in the office.

Na pounded yam and hot soup get me on the day. Thinking of who to take someone out is a female trait — of which I have no slit between my thighs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.