Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) (32810 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / House Of Reps Honour Former Street Beggar Turned Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by KingMack(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
I wish somebody go help me give those people for ASO Rock if them wan show face for 2023 again angry

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Angy55(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
solofresh:
Let me tell you something
The day I gave a little beggar money and she told her fellow elderly beggar that "The Mumu give me money oo" shocked not knowing I heard hausa language, that was the day I stopped helping people in general sad

Lolzz!! I would have gone back to collect the money.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Giving is something that gives me joy
But these days you don't know the outcome of it
no one knows who's clean or not
Asides their entitlement mentality, many men out there are suffering from the money they gave out .

Just this eve while watching the Barcelona match in a quiet spot , that's how a grown up adult with Gucci top and nice jean giving me a sign of "baba show love na"

Omo me I just act like say he be ghost, I no dey see am

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siberia01:
angry

Poverty capital of the world

The video was taken in Ghana though.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baba dey para
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

You have problem, you transfer Buhari and Muslim hatred to an innocent child angry
Your guilt tripping ain't going to work..

These career beggars should stop their harassment..

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pushing �

Meanwhile..
Midoin is the first digital coin that can be mined on your mobile and shortly will be the first one on the blockchain.
Use this link to download the free app https://midoin/THbX and you will get 5x boost on you earnings when you use my username "midonlord" as your invitation code!
Join now and see why everybody is talking about Midoin lately.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by OMYKROIN: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Once I notice you are a headslammer, I will refer you to your prophet so that you can share part of his loot that he got after ambushing caravans on trade route through medina as a ravenous bandit.

4 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Very bad

Everybody get issues they are facing. Someone that was thinking his life jejely grin
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
TeeGentle:
This is unfair

To the man or to who?
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol
Some of them can be annoying ehn,I don't blame the man.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
tydi:

Try giving from your heart next time.
And again let intuitions move you and instincts

Did you even bother to read his post to understand the reason why he did so?

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by JmyNigaa: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Flexherbal:
Everybody dey vex for Nigeria.

Even pastors dey provoke sometimes.

Omo... I just have it in my head to say sorry first before asking for directions from strangers.
Lol... normal thing nau..
“MAN” of God no be God nau..
He’s human first and is prone to exhibit human nature
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by inze(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
tydi:

. . . try reading to understand and not just to reply.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Smartiyke40: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Self control is a very important virtue no matter wot.
Nigerians now transfer thier anger to any one at any slightest touch!!! too bad...
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2022
tydi:

English is hard my brother grin

Next time read to understand instead of to reply with off point

2 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2022
asanausana91, NGPatriot, ajumma, Sirjamo why are your people living lower than animals?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by azpekuliar: 12:48am On Feb 14, 2022
SlyDev:

You have problem, you transfer Buhari and Muslim hatred to an innocent child angry

He had just given the car a paint job and it had not completely dried yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by cardoctor(m): 3:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Someone will shout now and say Na buhari cause am.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Unpopular Opinion: These beggars make faaaarrr more than the Minimum wage weekly.

Faaaarrr more ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Trustedapparel(m): 4:56am On Feb 14, 2022
This street beggers most times are annoying ......u will b telling them u don't have money....they keep on following u like mumu
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by VEXT: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Northern Muslims and beg beg no b here
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Did you read the part where he said he just had a paint job done on a portion of his car which hadn't dried off 100%? Not everything is a joke. He had a problem yes (a paint job he didn't want messed up for a specified reason). What correlation has that got with hatred for Buhari and Muslims? Let's be guided least we stoke tribal and religious imbalances where non is needed.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Very bad

He doesn't owe them his money, he has right to his privacy and peace

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by phorget(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Any aboki beggar is on a long thing!
Buhari no fit dey do me strong thing make I still dey dash him kindred money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by philip0906(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2022
tydi:

And nothing still stop you from stopping at them giving them the little money you have or time to give thereby playing a bit with them and cracking their ribs up .. that’s humanity! It worths more than any amount you could give them there.
Why don’t you drive around Lagos and give all the beggars money, then play with them? Crazeman

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by tydi(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2022
philip0906:

Why don’t you drive around Lagos and give all the beggars money, then play with them? Crazeman

Lol.. why angry man. Your val don post another bobo.. take the chill pill bro ..
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2022
solofresh:
Let me tell you something
The day I gave a little beggar money and she told her fellow elderly beggar that "The Mumu give me money oo" shocked not knowing I heard hausa language, that was the day I stopped helping people in general sad
Better change this mindset of your negative experience with few people stop you from helping plenty, some of your destiny helpers have met many ungrateful people before meeting you yet that did not stop them from helping you.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by phemmyfour: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2022
EmemObong03:
Street beggar with complete hands and legs?
To give is not by force
Some of them are thieves....better not to welcome them with smile. Daju pa, Ma rerin

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Durabest: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
My own b say na them dey run away wen them see me and i don't knw y
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by kechywillz(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.