Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) (32809 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / House Of Reps Honour Former Street Beggar Turned Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Guyman02:
I don't blame him, yesterday one of them was caught with her income of N500k and $100 note while this man is thinking about not only money to buy fuel but fear of adulterated fuel knocking his engine while an able bodied beggar can save over N500k from daily begging hussle and still not ready to quit the business and start something else

You no lie. Some of them for my area dey visit POS for my area dey lodge money every week day. Them come pass business men nowadays dey lodge money.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
I can relate.

These people are annoying at times, they can even stain your clothes with their dirty hands if you ain't careful.

One grabbed my arm very tight sometime ago and didn't wanna let go. It was as if I was owing her money.....I was very angry and embarrassed at the same time. I didn't give her anything because of that. Through out my journey I felt uncomfortable in the vehicle because her sweat was kinda smelling in my arm. I bought a sachet water to wash my arm after I alighted from the vehicle.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by gistmega: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
I am hungry. Let me beg you breakfast and not money.
joyandfaith:
I don't give beggars money. I can render specific help-food, medications, clothes, but not money. Irony is that they want money not other things.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by gistmega: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Sister don't be embarrassed. It is condition. Just be grateful that that roles are not reversed.
Bahamas95:
I can relate.
These people are annoying at times, they can even stain your clothes with their dirty hands if you ain't careful.
One grabbed my arm very tight sometime ago and didn't wanna let go. It was as if I was owing her money.....I was very angry and embarrassed at the same time. I didn't give her anything because of that. Through out my journey I felt uncomfortable in the vehicle because her sweat was kinda smelling in my arm. I bought a sachet water to wash my arm after I alighted from the vehicle.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I do worse.

Sometimes its the only effective way to chase those bothersome lot especially the Almajiri/Arab half-caste horde. Most of them even try to guilt-trip you into giving them money with their entitlement mentality. Your own money again o!!

The last time I gave any beggar money was 1978. These days, I just raise my fist or suddenly start looking around for big stone or pako before they flee from me in fear.

Peace of mind is expensive in Buhari's zoo.

Big Daddy himself. No time for nonsense. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by doverulez(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aside the skiibii song in the background I don't see this as new Biko. I remember nairaland of those days. i con be glued to my nokia 2626 for hour reading through the pages. so interesting and informative.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ajumma(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
asanausana91, NGPatriot, ajumma, Sirjamo why are your people living lower than animals?
grin grin grin grin

anoda dan kwayya moniker has crop up
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2022
But you didn't answer the question: Why are abókis lower than animals?

ajumma:

anoda dan kwayya moniker has crop up
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ajumma(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

you mean like these?

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ajumma(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

GreatAxeMan: cultist title, your hands tainted with blood.
woe unto thee
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Only those who have sex with animals and eat like animals can be called animals.

[img]https://images./520OawqlhgQKBVfxK8lWUa.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2uqlRSnd2Y1cD6fffWkSzm.jpg[/img]

ajumma:

you mean like these?
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ajumma(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Only those who have sex with animals and eat like animals can be called animals.

[img]https://images./520OawqlhgQKBVfxK8lWUa.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2uqlRSnd2Y1cD6fffWkSzm.jpg[/img]

IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is the worst you can come up with, son of a slave?

[img]https://images./6nqmVJbtyTZmCiN43TXRpF.jpg[/img]

ajumma:

IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ajumma(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
This is the worst you can come up with, son of a slave?

[img]https://images./6nqmVJbtyTZmCiN43TXRpF.jpg[/img]

like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.