Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) (32805 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / House Of Reps Honour Former Street Beggar Turned Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by FILEBE(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
So? This happens everytime. Every time and day. Putting pics of him online like this is rather unfair .

Everything just dey enter news and front page. Internet database na so so rubbish full am

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
tydi:
Ritualist them..
They don’t give money to the hand

I doubt you ever had any firsthand experience with those kids. Unless you shout at them, some go follow you till shame make you drop something. Some people now roll the windows up when they see the kids approaching.

6 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
solofresh:
Mumu

Your heart is so too hard
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beggars of nowadays are stubborn o

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Rebuke: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol. I bet sometimes yhu will need to have a great patience to either just walk out on some of these beggars or drop whatever yhu can for them.

If yhu have ever been harassed by them yhu will understand what I mean.

4 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Gkemz: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
All these amagiri children deserve not just a threat but a hot slap. How can able bodied person be begging on the street embarrassing passersby..

5 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ogaga87:
It could be one of his strategy to stay away from problem.. You never can tell, he must have seen things..

I remembered an experience where a neighbour of mine did a gave away to an aboki man and it was the end of his peaceful life as his manhood was taken after the money was prayed on by the aboki man

If you can't say what I understand when begging, please gerrat...

I dey always hear this thing but I can't seem to fathom how the mandhood gets taken away....is it like it disappears or it doesn't just get erect anymore....how did the man know it had anything to do with the aboki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by solofresh(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Your heart is so too hard
Na your type them dey manipulate for street
Them never teach you lesson abi

7 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Frustration everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
solofresh:
Na your type them dey manipulate for street
Them never teach you lesson abi

I can never be cruel to a child it is child abuse here in South West
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Sometimes, this begging looks like harassment. Those children will remain there with you until you drop something or chase them away.
seriously it's becoming annoying,imagine.but Hausa people are the worst human being on earth, please no one should associate religion with tribe here.begging na them,BH na dem,bandit na them.hausas are the reason Islam always got insulted but they are the one claiming to know god more than anyone does.hausas do get billionaire but na them dey beg pass any tribe for naija,it could have even being better they stayed in their state.

Hausa are the jack of all trade but master of none

Religion and tribe are different,

6 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
The parents of that beggar will say they were obeying God by multiplying as if God was talking to them and not Adam and Eve then.

How I wish the reproductive organ shuts down when people get broke. Thief theif no for full this country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ceaser: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
The man must have read the front page article on NL yesterday about a beggar in Abuja with 500 thousand naira and 200 dollars found on her.

Baba dey vex say the beggar masef get money pass am, so why hin go gi am money wey no reach the beggar own?
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
No need for threats...

Personally, I nor dey look beggar twice, no matter how you take beg the beg!

Naija don harden my heart!!! Mtchewwww! undecided
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I do worse.

Sometimes its the only effective way to chase those bothersome lot especially the Almajiri/Arab half-caste horde. Most of them even try to guilt-trip you into giving them money with their entitlement mentality. Your own money again o!!

The last time I gave any beggar money was 1978. These days, I just raise my fist or suddenly start looking around for big stone or pako before they flee from me in fear.

Peace of mind is expensive in Buhari's zoo.
I just can’t stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by solofresh(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Let me tell you something
The day I gave a little beggar money and she told her fellow elderly beggar that "The Mumu give me money oo" shocked not knowing I heard hausa language, that was the day I stopped helping people in general sad

13 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
solofresh:
Let me tell you something
The day I gave a little beggar money and she told her fellow elderly beggar that "The Mumu give me money oo" shocked not knowing I heard hausa language, that was the day I stopped helping people in general sad

How will you feel if someone use another person judge you? Do it for God and leave the rest
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
seriously it's becoming annoying,imagine.but Hausa people are the worst human being on earth, please no one should associate religion with tribe here.begging na them,BH na dem,bandit na them.hausas are the reason Islam always got insulted but they are the one claiming to know god more than anyone does.hausas do get billionaire but na them dey beg pass any tribe for naija,it could have even being better they stayed in their state.

Hausa are the jack of all trade but master of none

Religion and tribe are different,

Clap for yourself chinedu cheesy
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by tito44: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

To be cruel to a child is an abuse, but to hack their skull is love abi?? Mpama

5 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Clap for yourself chinedu cheesy
Musa said I should clap for my self grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by aikyg(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
You obviously do not live in Lagos. These kids are not beggers ooo. They run up your car in a traffic and immediately pours dirty water on your window or windscreen and asking you for money in the same process. If you do not give them money, they smear your car further with the dirty water and run away.

Every driver in Lagos had at one point or the other threatened them with a slap. People shout at them just to keep them from ruining your car's wash job.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
Musa said I should clap for my self grin grin grin

Lol chai why? You tired of people figuring out the hate speech is from your tribe all the time, u dey hide under Muslim and Yoruba grin
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Lol chai why? You tired of people figuring out the hate speech is from your tribe all the time, u dey hide under Muslim and Yoruba grin
just saying the truth
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by tydi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:

I doubt you ever had any firsthand experience with those kids. Unless you shout at them, some go follow you till shame make you drop something. Some people now roll the windows up when they see the kids approaching.

And nothing still stop you from stopping at them giving them the little money you have or time to give thereby playing a bit with them and cracking their ribs up .. that’s humanity! It worths more than any amount you could give them there.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
tydi:

And nothing still stop you from stopping at them giving them the little money you have or time to give thereby playing a bit with them and cracking their ribs up .. that’s humanity! It worths more than any amount you could give them there.

How do I make myself clear to this person o?

5 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by LaSenior: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
You see person wey dey drive Nissan xtera you come dey beg am money

Na only stingy people dey drive that kind motor

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by yoged(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
The man no get chill at all grin grin
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by alphabbey1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

which southwest. Do you have a car ?, if yes, then u probably don't drive it. If you do, you would have met those children and know how God forsakenly annoying they can be.... I get frustrated most times upon sighting them and never make any mistake of rolling down.... very entitled and insatiable set of people... it's as if am the one they've been waiting for. give one, and whole squad will bombard u....

4 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by kmaster007: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Next time giv does begger children ur phone you will see how dey will run away from you
NapoleonHill:

Sometimes, this begging looks like harassment. Those children will remain there with you until you drop something or chase them away.
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Since we are all useless in this country, somebody will now trace the begger and reward her with #2million...!!

E get wetin one begger do me wey still dey pain me till today, so I was just listening to music with my earpiece waiting for driver to come so we can start going (inter-state journey) this begger came by the window of the bus were I was sitting at the back row, since I had already given money to the first one that came earlier, I simply ignored her, Omo...!! immediately the bus started moving, this girl stretched her hand and gave me the pinch of my life with her fingers, still had the guts to tell me Mmeehhh on top...grin grin Omo that thing pain me, if too say na town service, God know say I for come down pursue her like who thief paulse use knock finish her head...!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kylekent59:
Those children will glue you until you drop. Some would even hold you as you walk past others.

Kaii
happened to me last week this young boy held me till i dropped something when i did dude still held me for more money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.