Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42340 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Obagofixxy: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Make I ask sarbinus

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by stano2(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Conwarden:

Marry a virgin . . .

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
lol fake virgin Dey now ooo

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
The same way women are getting married.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ImoleNaija: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
No be guys dey patronize them?

Let the birds of a feather flock together, abeg.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Passionate888: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Lies
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pquaver(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?

Marry oyinbo da..
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
sad
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by maticar: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?
I don't stay in Lagos but you can always import from village

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Sucolee(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
B4, virginity is expensive but now nko?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by chukbonda(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Hook-up is everywhere and It's so rampant.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Lagos the learn for where Abuja dey.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by drLammy(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Men have now resolved to accepting their fate with this modern women.
However, I including my household have refused to accept the norms tho..
wahala for who go marry repackaged olosho in the name of its now in her past

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by mediainc: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
People marry for convenience and time factor, a runs girl to you, is another man's boo grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by lolu2019: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
That is what I av been saying.dis Lagos is worst.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by EgunMogaji2: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Let's just say that I'm very happy that I am out of the marrying pool grin

I really do feel sorry for the younger guys that wants to have a family.

18 Likes

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Obyino: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol....no be men de Bleep them abi nah spirit grin grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by EgunMogaji2: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
maticar:

I don't stay in Lagos but you can always import from village

E go shock you, walahi grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Here in Kano, try openly and get arrested.

Hisbah you walahi

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by TeddBundy: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Go take a Virgin if you have standards.
Bro.. As years pass by, they are turning to evening newspapers...

5yrs from now females will be desperate for marriage... Mark my word 5yrs from now...
They literally think they can eat their cake and have it..

You’re a joker and a dreamer grin grin
I shall quote you in the next five years
Men like to think they’re indispensable, look around you my man! Many women are going their own way and are realizing they don’t want to be shackled to any man grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by kenodrill: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Not just in lagos bros.port Harcourt here they are everywhere.even girls you presume to be responsible still does it on code.na God go help us wey never marry.i just weak!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Na wetin i dey reason everytime with no solution in sight. It's a very scary matter embarassed

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by bibianna(f): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2022
With self discipline you can achieve it!

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2022
If I live in lagos, I will rather remain chaste.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by chronique(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

Lagos men how do cope?

Na God hand we dey...lol

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Realpain: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

Lagos men how do cope?

Simple go and marry a village girl
If ur village girl are into runs too, import a village girl from outside the country

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by maticar: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

E go shock you, walahi grin
Can't be worse than Lagos runs girls surely??

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Czarina21(f): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

Lagos men how do cope?

How do we cope with marrying a man that has slept with hundreds of women too?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nonexisting: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
I wonder hook up every where most girls will have a good job they will still do coded hook up .
I know this beautiful lady i liked she had a shop she was a make up artist she was forming for me so i stopped bothering her .
One weekend i was in a hotel chilling with my friends i saw a phone call it was the babe i never even said anything she told me sammy where are you hope you wont dull me i will come meet you am staying overnight .
I was like okay i had knew something was wrong she mistakenly called my own sammy it wasn't me she wanted to call . i thought it was even a joke i gave her hotel address room number she came i told her to collect the keys and go into the room she did so i told her to order anything she needs i came knocking at the door around 10:30pm she open she saw me she was so shock and cold i told het cool down let me in i came in she was shy afraid i told her she shouldn't be so we sit discuss and she said it wasnt me she wanted to call and it was late she cant go home back so we just made love all through the night she was very happy because i never judged her or give her attitude the next morning i gave her some cash even did transfer to her and called bolt to take her home we be came good friends from then she is married now but she always texed me to check up on me always
And like that, she has taken an overused pussy to a simp and the idiot would be shinning teeth on that day thinking he had made it not knowing he just put leash on a street dog. Marriage is scam.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by tragergeorge(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Na now easy pass...
Both the girls and the boys are ready to marry themselves like that anyhow

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by chronique(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Let's just say that I'm very happy that I am out of the marrying pool grin

I really do feel sorry for the younger guys that wants to have a family.

You are being partial. You should feel sorry for us oldies who haven't been able to get out of this pool first, before you start extending sympathy to the younger ones. Old lives matters. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off