Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42184 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by cuddling44(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Sammy101111 post=110201854]I wonder hook up every where most girls will have a good job they will still do coded hook up .
I know this beautiful lady i liked she had a shop she was a make up artist she was forming for me so i stopped bothering her .
One weekend i was in a hotel chilling with my friends i saw a phone call it was the babe i never even said anything she told me sammy where are you hope you wont dull me i will come meet you am staying overnight .
I was like okay i had knew something was wrong she mistakenly called my own sammy it wasn't me she wanted to call . i thought it was even a joke i gave her hotel address room number she came i told her to collect the keys and go into the room she did so i told her to order anything she needs i came knocking at the door around 10:30pm she open she saw me she was so shock and cold i told her cool down let me in i came in she was shy afraid i told her she shouldn't be so we sit discuss and she said it wasnt me she wanted to call and it was late she cant go home back so we just made love all through the
Hi...

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by IamV: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Suspect33:
ironically, it is this same southerners that complain of the depth of immorality in their region that will castigate Hisbah for trying to enforce the compliance of good moral conduct in the North.. Hypocrites

We down south,enjoy the unrestricted ease which we have when it comes to sex.
We enjoy the sexcapades and nudes.
When it comes to sex,we have no moral standards.
Yes,we enjoy the nudity of our women,we love to see them shake their big ass on cameras,show their cleavages and seduce us with their wriggling tongue.
We don't really care about such show of moral decadence as long as we get the "cheap sex" and feed our eyes with mouth watering females fleshes.

We care,only, when it comes to building a home and a more substantive relationship.
We don't want a h*e as the mother of our beautiful children because we believe they lack moral standards to raise a home, nevertheless,we enjoy the "sexual toxicity" they offer us.
But as fate will have it,we,most times, end up housing another guy's h*e that they don't want.
We end up marrying another guy's h*e as a wife,but first,we have to lie to ourselves that she's not as damaged as the other girls we made our h*es when we were still in the game.
That's the reality of the life of an average guy from south,and probably, Nigeria as a whole.

Yea,we are all bloody hypocrites !

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
illicit:
Not only in Lagos

It's everywhere these days

How shopping malls became their HQ still baffles me
Haha

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Try village girls then.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
stunnert:
Na to call my grandma for village make she make help me find one saint of a maiden who is untouched

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
stacyadams:

With the high level of prostitution,runs, hookup .why will a Lagos stand up guy get married or give birth to a female child
I hope you born five daughters
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by stacyadams: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I hope you born five daughters
grin grin[center][/center] grin grin

Yeah yeah..will dash them to foster homes...Nigerian girls r useless...all of them

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by michael1508: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

The only thing you need to know is that the need for sex is as natural as the need for better life standards and we are all responsible for the choices we make in quest for both needs.

Women are not taking advantage of men's needs more than the men are taking advantage of woman’s needs. Both parties have needs and they are willing to exploit each other.

If ladies are doing so because it's an easy way to meet thier needs, then men are doing also because it's an easy to meet theirs without any responsibility.

Or didn't your Economics teacher tell you that the customers rule the market? You think olosho business is an exception? If the exchange was banned, the men will survive and the girl will not die. Each will find better ways of meeting thier needs.

What do you think the women should do to stop the societal menace? Start giving sex freely or get into a proper relationship before having sex? The first is illogical and if the second option is really a possibility, then it means men can actually do the same but choose to do it the fast way.

The keyword here is "choose". Patronizing olosho is a choice and people should take responsibility for thier choices. Whether morally, logically or otherwise, both genders are equally culpable. There is simply no other possible way of looking at it, so just stop these futile attempts to make light of the issue on the men's side.

I am a man and it's highly embarrassing.

To start with,I wanted quoting your assertion according to paragraphs but couldn't find my way around it.
I tried answering you paragraph to paragraph.

Exactly and both genders are in need of both, primarily,sex is meant for reproduction which serves as continuity for man existence.
Stop equating sex to other needs of life,if you want food,go hustle,if you want shelter,go hustle,if you want an I phone, go and hustle in respective of the gender,and if it's sex you crave for,go and get married. See,religion,society has made healthy rules to these things so as to create a balanced society.

My first assertion above still answers this,the only disadvantage a man has here is high libido, compared to a woman and which is still arguable,it takes a man of discipline to overcome that urge and not fall into the hands of the prostitutes that are ready to exploit his biological needs for money.

We shouldn't justify immorality all in the name of meeting needs,a lecturer demands sex from a female student as an example, every right sensible person sees everything wrong with that despite they are both meeting up with their needs.

For the record,an average man is ready to ask a girl out for relationship and marriage since we are by default the ones doing the asking out so as to fulfil his need for sex and primarily reproduction of an offspring that will both be owned by both,but the new era lady won't even give you a listening ear if you don't tick are financial demand from afar with shallow demands, those shallow demands are what is making the men run away from relationships and the likes these days,they will rather opt for the easy way to ease their urge as it's primarily the major things they get from the new era relationships anyways.
If a man gets married to a responsible girl who supports him in all ramifications and still decides to cheat on her has himself to blame as I am also against that but our topic isn't that.

I said this to someone not too long on this, about the customer ruling the market, the lady said and I quote" if everyone wants to go mad,they should and the women should keep demanding for money in exchange for sex" I replied her with a simple demand and supply analogy,if everyone wants to be mad where nobody is being held by morals anymore,people sleeping around with anybody and paying for it, a man will have almost nothing to loose as supply will out number demand with no family, societal responsibilities on the man's shoulder anymore.

I will opt for the second option too like you have stated,the first is illogical,I made mention of a related solution above too.

Like I said above,until men seek for marriage and still go out to cheat on their spouse,I won't heap most of the blame on the man as the average man is ready to get married but the new era lady is not ready to give into a man that can't fulfil her materialistic demands.

As a man,I choose a good relationship of healthy benefits or stay being abstained.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin[center][/center] grin grin

Yeah yeah..will dash them to foster homes...Nigerian girls r useless...all of them
Hahahahhahah please o
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Czarina21(f): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
poweredcom:

No better girl de dis country again ...ana hungry girls full everywhere with little life experience and always needy in any small relationship

When they don't see what de deserve they turn into hookup prostitution

@womenareapesa @mosdii @ikillbrokehoes

The tags are kinda scary

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by DAVE5(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Conwarden:

Marry a virgin . . .

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

You’ve not heard of virgins that have use their aśśhole to receive everything receivable in this life?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Legendguy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
MARS1:
Omo, as i dey like this, if possible, na Virgin i go like marry o........but where i want see am now... embarassed embarassed embarassed
I heard of a virgin that was having sex through the anus jus to preserve her virginity.
Is that the kind of virgin u want.
Lots of virgins are into fingering themselves and lesbianism.
Virgins are meant to be sexually pure but some Nigeria virgin are sexually inpure even before eventually having sex

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kajaard:

Continue dreaming of unicorns, Ode cheesy
E pain am werey grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Aaay: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sensible men get married they only fuvvvkk them and forget them
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Munzy14(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?
There is a woman for every man... grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by akigbemaru: 1:15am On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:
Nigeria score impressively high on all indices used to determine a failed society that has rotten to the core, and the worse is yet to come. When the best days of a country is in the past and memories of their parents, while the present seems unbearable, it's well within reason to determine that the future will be hell. Prostitution is just a symptoms of the rot. Those girls are the victims, surviving in the toxic mess their parent's generation created. How can we help them?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Jamie1000: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Hook-up is everywhere and It's so rampant.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Joshumoto(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2022
;D2[b][/b]You don kill me with laugh the last part
luizpippo:
A bag of rice is 26k, while fish and meat are sky high.
Normal office work for most females is 35k tops per month while transportation from it is around 15k.

But some charges 10 to 15k for short time which may not be up to 4 hours, remove TP from it and if they get this 3 times in a week, then you think they would want to do any white or blue collar job when red collar job is more profitable?

Some even gets satisfied by the guy.

Imagine runs girl expecting to be sucked and wants to cum!!!!

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by wealthtrak: 2:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?
Lol... Second base jare.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by WoundedLamb: 5:23am On Feb 15, 2022
michael1508:

To start with,I wanted quoting your assertion according to paragraphs but couldn't find my way around it.
I tried answering you paragraph to paragraph.

Exactly and both genders are in need of both, primarily,sex is meant for reproduction which serves as continuity for man existence.
Stop equating sex to other needs of life,if you want food,go hustle,if you want shelter,go hustle,if you want an I phone, go and hustle in respective of the gender,and if it's sex you crave for,go and get married. See,religion,society has made healthy rules to these things so as to create a balanced society.

My first assertion above still answers this,the only disadvantage a man has here is high libido, compared to a woman and which is still arguable,it takes a man of discipline to overcome that urge and not fall into the hands of the prostitutes that are ready to exploit his biological needs for money.

We shouldn't justify immorality all in the name of meeting needs,a lecturer demands sex from a female student as an example, every right sensible person sees everything wrong with that despite they are both meeting up with their needs.

For the record,an average man is ready to ask a girl out for relationship and marriage since we are by default the ones doing the asking out so as to fulfil his need for sex and primarily reproduction of an offspring that will both be owned by both,but the new era lady won't even give you a listening ear if you don't tick are financial demand from afar with shallow demands, those shallow demands are what is making the men run away from relationships and the likes these days,they will rather opt for the easy way to ease their urge as it's primarily the major things they get from the new era relationships anyways.
If a man gets married to a responsible girl who supports him in all ramifications and still decides to cheat on her has himself to blame as I am also against that but our topic isn't that.

I said this to someone not too long on this, about the customer ruling the market, the lady said and I quote" if everyone wants to go mad,they should and the women should keep demanding for money in exchange for sex" I replied her with a simple demand and supply analogy,if everyone wants to be mad where nobody is being held by morals anymore,people sleeping around with anybody and paying for it, a man will have almost nothing to loose as supply will out number demand with no family, societal responsibilities on the man's shoulder anymore.

I will opt for the second option too like you have stated,the first is illogical,I made mention of a related solution above too.

Like I said above,until men seek for marriage and still go out to cheat on their spouse,I won't heap most of the blame on the man as the average man is ready to get married but the new era lady is not ready to give into a man that can't fulfil her materialistic demands.

As a man,I choose a good relationship of healthy benefits or stay being abstained.

You guys love strawman's argument. When it's obvious you erred, you start typing things that don't even have any bearing in the bone of contention. So I am now the one justifying immorality? You made a clear attempt in your first message to make light of immorality on the man's side by presenting thier choices as driven by natural desires while women are the ones exploiting them. And I told you that is wrong. Both genders should be held culpable cause women could also be said to be driven by the natural desire to live a better life. Whether material or sexual, we are completely responsible for any decisions or actions we take in quest of satisfaction. My stance has been the same from the onset; both genders are equally culpable. You said those that want money should hustle and those that want sex should stick to a woman. Great, however, if two people that want to take a shortcut decide to trade, they should both take responsibility for thier decision. It's that simple.

This is not a question of who has anything to lose or not. That is a different conversation of which your conclusion is also very shallow. This is rather a question of who should be held accountability for the growing prostitution market. And I'm saying your first message was wrong cause both genders are equally culpable. We just love shying away from anything that'd hold men accountable but until you also start calling out men the way y'all call out women, nothing will change. A man takes his bath, dresses up and goes to a brother to pay for sex. He's got no one to blame for his actions but himself. Otherwise, you'd only be presenting them as brainless entities driven by natural instincts. You said we shouldn't justify immorality on the grounds of meeting material needs but you're hell bent on justifying it on the grounds of meeting sexual needs as if that's any better. There are millions of men who don't visit brothels, they also have libido. Brothel addicts are mostly men who can't keep a woman cause they sleep around.

Men should take responsibility for thier actions and women, for thiers. I'm even surprised this is being argued.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Suspect33(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2022
IamV:

Yes,we enjoy the nudity of our women,we love to see them shake their big ass on cameras,show their cleavages and seduce us with their wriggling tongue.
We don't really care about such show of moral decadence as long as we get the "cheap sex" and feed our eyes with mouth watering females fleshes.

We care,only, when it comes to building a home and a more substantive relationship.
We don't want a h*e as the mother of our beautiful children because we believe they lack moral standards to raise a home, nevertheless,we enjoy the "sexual toxicity" they offer us.
But as fate will have it,we,most times, end up housing another guy's h*e that they don't want.
We end up marrying another guy's h*e as a wife,but first,we have to lie to ourselves that she's not as damaged as the other girls we made our h*es when we were still in the game.
That's the reality of the life of an average guy from south,and probably, Nigeria as a whole.

succinctly put
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by OvertheTop(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!!
That's for SIMPle men that still wants to go into marriage

How Old are You?

if you are Up to 37 - 40 and U are Still Single and Still Stand Strongly with this your Opinion on NOT Getting Married....
then I will Believe u.

From Observation , Most Guys Stay this Because they are still Young.....
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Dshocker(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
ARmanx:
Every one saying is the men that patronize them dont know shi bout this life…if the woman is the gate keeper of sex and she decides to open wont u patronize …abeg forget most of dese women are bad luck not jus in nija around the world ..unless you as a man dont know who are going to commit to …then your life is useless if she is useless dont be useless with her instead useless her!!!

Stop deceiving yourself,men are the major contributor as to why they thrive.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by emmaodet: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Go take a Virgin if you have standards.
Bro.. As years pass by, they are turning to evening newspapers...

5yrs from now females will be desperate for marriage... Mark my word 5yrs from now...
They literally think they can eat their cake and have it..

Unfortunately, they will always see or meet men that will marry them.
Only if you know millions and millions of men that have been left stranded in relationships who are cut out from it. They are lonely, bored and stranded.
These men will quickly marry any lady that considers them enough to marry. Be it a lady with children, over 30 ladies or fat/ugly/broke ones.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Bamzyriches451: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
OvertheTop:

How Old are You?

if you are Up to 37 - 40 and U are Still Single and Still Stand Strongly with this your Opinion on NOT Getting Married....
then I will Believe u.

From Observation , Most Guys Stay this Because they are still Young.....
Ogbeni am still a young guy below 30 and I don't see myself changing this mentality anytime soon, though people often tell me what you just said.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by luizpippo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
YeyeGbami:

AGBA!

chiefooo
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ARmanx(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dshocker:

Stop deceiving yourself,men are the major contributor as to why they thrive.
yes because that is the game we conquer! And we are proud when the conquest is fruitful it is the woman’s job to decide if she is going to allow us or not! Fool
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
IamV:

Novice in bed versus specialist in bed, who would you wife?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rahkman:
Naija girls don cast finish I no fit marry lie lie na to dey fuùck dey go.........fùck and enjoy urself fellas ....pussy is everywhere....pussy for everyone...marry one of this damaged slay queen's at ur own peril
Haha
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rahkman:
Naija girls don cast finish I no fit marry lie lie na to dey fuùck dey go.........fùck and enjoy urself fellas ....pussy is everywhere....pussy for everyone...marry one of this damaged slay queen's at ur own peril
What if you become old
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Who marriage help this day. Na to fund one sheri koko give am belle, settle her then I carry my baby go
If you become old will the children take care of you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82