Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42316 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by UNcovergen: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Village na the best way
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
legallyminded:

You're just being emotional. Truth is bitter you know?
Shut up, there is no harm if his mother passes the message, or she nor be humanbeing? undecided. Let his mother go and pass the message "woman to woman".

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:
What type of leadership do men have that leading them into patronizing the so called prostitutes?

I know that once someone includes woke in their post, they are always on some BS
behind every successful male leader, there is a woman. Women are suppose to be chaste and live by example and not the other way round
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by BabbanBura(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jondelng:

What do you mean by old yoruba men?

Like only yoruba men flirt?

No sir, but these ones are the masters of luring small girls with biscuits to the unripe mangoes with salt
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
illicit:
Not only in Lagos

It's everywhere these days

How shopping malls became their HQ still baffles me

I just heard that recently... Shopping malls..

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t mind them. So it is we women that deserve to marry retired broloshos? They are yet to see anything. grin
you need to understand the fact that men are sexual beings and not prostitutes. There's a difference

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Dudeforall(f): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Its so funny how the guys that sleeps with different girls weekly are the ones complaining about hook up and runs ladies the most as if say na sango or amadioha dey sleep with the girls... Continue you hear, Una go complain tire and die single nooni. Fornicators of the highest degree finding chaste ladies to marry grin cheesy

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Kajaard: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:

Will you have a problem marrying an olosho then?

Coco that will be tough O cheesy grin cheesy

I want BRAND NEW, I don't need TOKUNBO or NIGERIAN USED cheesy

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:

The cognitive dissonance is not strong among women. Makes me wonder who’s actually the “illogical gender “ that is actively causing, contributing and participating in a problem but turn around almost immediately to complain about it.
Pretty sure OP has had two-three hookups since last week. Yet here he is.
I don’t know if men think any women they sleep with magically falls off the face of the earth to be replaced by a brand new untouched one.
There are approximately 100 men to 100 women at any given time. If you have a 30 woman body count, expect the same for the average person next to you male or female. Not exactly but approximately. It’s what it is

Do you think girlfriends and women in general are responsible for the high rate of internet fraud and rituals amongst men?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by EgunMogaji2: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
chronique:

You are being partial. You should feel sorry for us oldies who haven't been able to get out of this pool first, before you start extending sympathy to the younger ones. Old lives matters. grin grin grin

But yah all are hardened volunteers already cheesy

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by franchasng: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t mind them. So it is we women that deserve to marry retired broloshos? They are yet to see anything. grin
lolz make una manage us like that abeg, na konji cause am cheesy
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by darichlife: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Lagos the learn for where Abuja dey.

Lagos no fit de learn bad thing from Abuja na, bros think am well grin grin grin grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by michael1508: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If no customers market go close.

Who are the people paying for the hook up. The op made it seem as if the men are not culpable. undecided
The society is morally bankrupt already,but for a debate sake,the market and customer analogy is not a perfect example of what is happening at the moment. Biologically,it's normal for every man to have an urge for sex every now and then,then again,an average man be it rich or poor is fine having a girl who can satisfy his sexual urge and other emotional needs and so on which they some times go into a commitment which is termed being in a relationship to make it look justified,on the other hand,only few women can be in such entanglement without expecting a reward for the sex she is bringing to the table,more like a poor man can't get satisfying sex in the long run cos most women will want to be rewarded financially from time to time,reason why most ladies are opting for sex for money these days in the name of why should I be working for a 30k job in a month while I can get that in a week while all I need to do is spread my legs,or why should I stay with a man that can't foot my bills and I will be giving him sex for free,they assume such men doesn't deserve sex.
The bone of contention here now is that most ladies of this era are willing to go into prostitution for easy cash against the biological need of every man for sex

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Christane: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
michael1508:

So what is the difference between hook up and prostitution ?
define it urself ...
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

that should be your next port of call
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Just go to any mall

U will find babes of any size and colour hanging around aimlessly

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Munamoqel: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:
who is sleeping with them? I’m willing to bet that as the women sleep with hundreds of men, that’s directly proportional to the number of women the men sleep with. It’s population mathematics
men married woman and burn out all major expense .so they have choice.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Kajaard: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
michael1508:

So what is the difference between hook up and prostitution ?

They are the same.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:
who is sleeping with them? I’m willing to bet that as the women sleep with hundreds of men, that’s directly proportional to the number of women the men sleep with. It’s population mathematics
false. Women have more bodycount
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Narcop: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
behind every successful male leader, there is a woman. Women are suppose to be chaste and live by example and not the other way round

Just speaking as a neutral observer to this thread. Your exact mindset now is how millions of religious Nigerians (which I am assuming you are one) when they pass through this life, end up in hell.

I'm speaking candidly here, please never support evil just because you enjoy it or are able to do it.

There are too many bad things that that are celebrated in Nigeria that eventually leads it's participants to eternal regret.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

But yah all are hardened volunteers already cheesy

No, we aren't. It's cold outside you know and that's why we are here. cheesy

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Legendoo: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
cococandy:
What type of leadership do men have that leading them into patronizing the so called prostitutes?

I know that once someone includes woke in their post, they are always on some BS

Your comment is not relevant to my post.

Go and read it again incase you didn't understand it .
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
illicit:

Just go to any mall

U will find babes of any size and colour hanging around aimlessly

Hmmmm... na wa ooo... and who approaches first the guys abi the girls abi na cutting eye thing?.. Hmmm

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
What is Make-up artist if not advance olosho/ashawo using nonsense profession cover face.
to shag makeup artist dey hungry me
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Hmmmm... na wa ooo... and who approaches first the guys abi the girls abi na cutting eye thing?.. Hmmm

They can walk up to u or call you especially when you are done buying.

U can approach them too

When u see dem, u know dem

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by nony43(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Here in Kano, try openly and get arrested.

Hisbah you walahi

They do coded? Or via online?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by michael1508: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kajaard:

They are the same.
I know they are the same but the comment made it it look like they are of different meaning,like hook up is more innocent and mild : grin grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Carot: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shiver99:
High levels of prostitution is one of the main indicators of a failed society. Same with vices like drug trafficking and rituals.

Hence the reason why sane civilisations aim to to eliminate these vices by providing jobs, re-education and career channels.

However, Instead of some dimwits here to use their higher order thinking, they are here shining teeth and pointing fingers from their broken-down huts.

You can't be surprised sha, low quality of education in Nigeria makes some of it's citizens act and reason like sub-humans.

Btw, for those trying to make it a gender issue, because Nigeria currently is an entity with no direction or purpose , the country is witnessing a sharp increase in not only female but male prostitutes.
who are the people patronising male prostitutes
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:

How is that mathematically logical since there are equal number of men and women on earth? Where will you find the chaste ones since all of the guys want more than one?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
false. Women have more bodycount
maybe. Maybe not
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by nony43(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
azpekuliar:

I am more concerned about the next wave of HIV infections that will come as a result of these apps, that is if it has not started already. Thanks to technology all it takes to get casual sex now is a simple swipe of your phone screen.

Which apps bro?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by herich(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
There is hungry in the land

Factory workers dey get less than minimum wage

While sale girls or boys dey get less than 20k

And a night hookup worth minimum 5k
Bro do your plus and minus na

only few runs babes will manage you for that 5k on short term hook up, in portharcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)