Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42351 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Lagos the learn for where Abuja dey.
Na lie Lagos pass Abuja

1 Like

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Realpain:

Simple go and marry a village girl
If ur village girl are into runs too, import a village girl from outside the country
Haha this your comment Made me laugh seriously?

1 Like

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
IamV:

By foolishly convincing ourselves that most of the girls we consider "wife materials" are different from those hook up ladies.

Most men enjoy living in deceit.

Most men think their own girl is different.
Like,among those girls involved in runs,that their own girlfriend can't stoop that low.
The only thing that can convince them otherwise is when she's caught cheating, red handed,only then can most come to the reality that their much appreciated girlfriend is not that special and different from the other ladies they don't consider marriageable.

Ever since I learnt that "the air I breathe" might be another guys unappreciated sperm bank and h*e,I live happily thereafter.

E say na "the air I breathe" grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na wetin SIMPS dey like be that angry

1 Like

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
zanshi:

Omo na codded.
Lol Na the capital of oloshoism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
zanshi:

Omo na codded.
Lol
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by emmaodet: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
victorjoe:

Some years back, coming back from work I got to Egbeda grin about 12:30 am. while contemplating whether to trek home cos you will never see bike at that time or wait with those sellers at the bus top one elderly lady walked up to me. I honestly thought she wanted to beg me for something or ask directions so i gave full attention. Na elderly lady na. Next thing i heard was "short time nko?" as in the "do" will be done some walking distance by the road side. Na so i shout no! begin waka de go house o.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Simran94:

Who are their customers? Dogs?
Haha
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2022
kansoboy:

Abeg clean that Lagos u wrote, replace it with d whole Nigerian city. Come to asaba, 95% of the girls u see are into hookup(codedly or openly in asaba)
U fear that State
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Every single time women this, women that.
Let these same women who are into Hookup decide not to do hookup again and see how RAPE cases will skyrocket. There are tons of these women who go into hookup and yet rape cases are still increasing.

The problem has always been MEN who only reason with their third legs but give an excuse saying it is their nature and yet we have other men who are disciplined and have self control. This same Hookup stuff has always been in existence since the beginning of time due to some men trying to sleep around with other women even when they are married. So hookup is not a new invention.

The only solution lies in the hands of men. Tell yourselves the truth. Some of you will marry good women but still end up cheating on them with this same hookup girls you are castigating.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pansophist(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2022
sukkot:
comrade why art thou speaketh bleak things

Obadiah how far? No prophesy again? Announce new one na? grin
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Munamoqel: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Simran94:
Every single time women this, women that.
Let these same women who are into Hookup decide not to do hookup again and see how RAPE cases will skyrocket. There are tons of these women who go into hookup and yet rape cases are still increasing.

The problem has always been MEN who only reason with their third legs but give an excuse saying it is their nature and yet we have other men who are disciplined and have self control. This same Hookup stuff has always been in existence since the beginning of time due to some men trying to sleep around with other women even when they are married. So hookup is not a new invention.

The only solution lies in the hands of men. Tell yourselves the truth. Some of you will marry good women but still end up cheating on them with this same hookup girls you are castigating.
how come their very low rape cases in countries without massive hookups ?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Blunttruth: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?
Are the runs girls sleeping with themselves.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Munamoqel: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Blunttruth:

Are the runs girls sleeping with themselves.
they are offering zero value but their over drill hole in exchange for money and still want to wear white grown on a wedding day .
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Blunttruth: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
they are offering zero value but their over drill hole in exchange for money and still want to wear white grown on a wedding day .

Are you not the driller.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
how come their very low rape cases in countries without massive hookups ?
Which country doesn’t have massive hookups? US? UK?
In a sane country like these countries you are referring to, Rape cases are not taken lightly and convicts spend a long time in prison if found guilty, even rape cases amongst couples are dealt with. In a country like Nigeria, rape isn’t even considered a crime in marriages. We have men in the North who are paedophiles and yet they say it’s according to “religion “ that a grown up man can marry underage girls, yet it’s not a crime, so why won’t rape cases increase on a daily in Nigeria?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
And men who sleep with girls that offer zero value, what does that make them? They are also of no value na
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Lagos the learn for where Abuja dey.

And Abuja dey learn work where Owerri dey... grin
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by TechTack: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The only bone of contention here is that men now have to pay instead of hiding behind relationship.

I think this era is better,let's all be mad,make everything kuku scatter.

So you are just angry that more women are willing to offer services?what is it they say again? ,the more the merrier,lol.

A man once said ,if you can sleep with your boyfriend who doesn't know the road to your father's house why cant you sleep to get a job. This is the mindset of the average Nigerian man ,same way they have created an environment for hookups to thrive . They are the enablers.

As for your worry that the number of girls willing to offer themselves has increased over the years, we can also say same for the guys. The moral decadence is on both sides. But I made that statement because the ultimate power to put a stop to it lies in the exchange "money". If men stop patronizing, then we will see a decline.Its simple economics.

You get bad mouth/finger
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by TechTack: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
IamV:

We down south,enjoy the unrestricted ease which we have when it comes to sex.
We enjoy the sexcapades and nudes.
When it comes to sex,we have no moral standards.
Yes,we enjoy the nudity of our women,we love to see them shake their big ass on cameras,show their cleavages and seduce us with their wriggling tongue.
We don't really care about such show of moral decadence as long as we get the "cheap sex" and feed our eyes with mouth watering females fleshes.

We care,only, when it comes to building a home and a more substantive relationship.
We don't want a h*e as the mother of our beautiful children because we believe they lack moral standards to raise a home, nevertheless,we enjoy the "sexual toxicity" they offer us.
But as fate will have it,we,most times, end up housing another guy's h*e that they don't want.
We end up marrying another guy's h*e as a wife,but first,we have to lie to ourselves that she's not as damaged as the other girls we made our h*es when we were still in the game.
That's the reality of the life of an average guy from south,and probably, Nigeria as a whole.

Yea,we are all bloody hypocrites !

This is blunt
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by TechTack: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
IamV:

We down south,enjoy the unrestricted ease which we have when it comes to sex.
We enjoy the sexcapades and nudes.
When it comes to sex,we have no moral standards.
Yes,we enjoy the nudity of our women,we love to see them shake their big ass on cameras,show their cleavages and seduce us with their wriggling tongue.
We don't really care about such show of moral decadence as long as we get the "cheap sex" and feed our eyes with mouth watering females fleshes.

We care,only, when it comes to building a home and a more substantive relationship.
We don't want a h*e as the mother of our beautiful children because we believe they lack moral standards to raise a home, nevertheless,we enjoy the "sexual toxicity" they offer us.
But as fate will have it,we,most times, end up housing another guy's h*e that they don't want.
We end up marrying another guy's h*e as a wife,but first,we have to lie to ourselves that she's not as damaged as the other girls we made our h*es when we were still in the game.
That's the reality of the life of an average guy from south,and probably, Nigeria as a whole.

Yea,we are all bloody hypocrites !

LOL @

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
TechTack:

You get bad mouth/finger
lol grin
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by udomonday: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

95% of make up artist ladies are into runs (or like to be sleeping around)
and those girls that do home massages.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Mcslize: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Na serious matter o

No be small my brother!
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by sukkot: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
pansophist:

Obadiah how far? No prophesy again? Announce new one na? grin
lol bro the prophesy is coming to past. i have sown the seeds. the harvest is here. putin vs usa. ww3 cheesy

how far my brother ?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
sukkot:
lol bro the prophesy is coming to past. i have sown the seeds. the harvest is here. putin vs usa. ww3 cheesy

how far my brother ?

Me I just de observe the war o. I be wan write Ukrainian embassy if them go give me citizenship make I come fight Russia for them grin

You go join ?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by sukkot: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
pansophist:

Me I just de observe the war o. I be wan write Ukrainian embassy if them go give me citizenship make I come fight Russia for them grin

You go join ?
na so naija bad reach ? lolzzzzz. am good bro. i will stay in ojuelegba. good luck though cheesy cheesy

putin aint no joke
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ololo12: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
What is Mr Putin waiting for? He should deploy the Nukes. He should send the nukes to major Western Capital

sukkot:
na so naija bad reach ? lolzzzzz. am good bro. i will stay in ojuelegba. good luck though cheesy cheesy

putin aint no joke
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by sukkot: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
ololo12:
What is Mr Putin waiting for? He should deploy the Nukes. He should send the nukes to major Western Capital

its a progression comrade. enjoy the build-up
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by AlphaTaikun: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?
It's almost all over the world. grin

Aside from transactional sex,
women love good consensual
sex. Coded levels... It is what it is
and a man musn't stress himself.
Just do your due dilligence and
get to know your potential woman's love language.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.