Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? (2880 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
A million threads are created condemning single mothers... Giving reasons why they do not deserve to be dated or married... Justifying the actions of the men who had abandoned them...

Here's my question:

Why does no one talk about the children?

For every single mother, there's a man who delibrately ran away from his children...

[That's why he's a "deadbeat father" and not a "deadbeat husband"...]

Are redpillers in support of men not loving their children enough to stick by them and be concerned about their welfare?

Or redpillers do not care for the millions of children who would grow up without a father... Who would never receive a dime from him... Who would be raised without his support...

Let's focus on the children...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Some are even victim of their gender who raped them.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by DropsMic(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
**Takes a seat**

1 Like

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by alphaNomega: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na only woman know which pikin be bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
alphaNomega:
Na only woman know which pikin be bastard
Don't you feel stupid... undecided

Imagine using such words on children who were abandoned by their adult fathers...

Most single mothers know the man who impregnated them, don't play dumb... The man also knows that he's responsible...

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by advanceDNA: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
U people like just guilt-tripping people for their choice...

Even these single mothers want men that are single without kids...does that not tell you nobody wants baggages of other people even those that have baggages of their own...

Let the owner of the child worry about their child abeg

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some are even victim of their gender who raped them.. undecided
Yes...

It's weird how all my life, I've heard reasons for why my dad left my mum... Even though that wasn't exactly what happened...

But everyone seems to forget that he left me too... I'm his child, if I had been a thousand dollars cheque and my mum was the devil incarnate (she wasn't, he was the devil incarnate)... Would he have left? undecided

Even for ₦100k... He would have stayed...

Pity how most of us raised by single mothers ain't worth that amount to our dads...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes...

It's weird how all my life, I've heard reasons for why my dad left my mum... Even though that wasn't exactly what happened...

But everyone seems to forget that he left me too... I'm his child, if I had been a thousand dollars cheque and my mum was the devil incarnate (she wasn't, he was the devil incarnate)... Would he have left? undecided

Pity how most of us raised by single mothers ain't worth that amount to our dads...
It's ok Berry...let's not make you reminisce what ain't necessary..
Hope you are doing great today?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
U people like just guilt-tripping people for their choice...

Even these single mothers want men that are single without kids...does that not tell you nobody wants baggages of other people even those that have baggages of their own...

Let the owner of the child worry about their child abeg

Another stupid comment...

I didn't tell you to marry them... I didnt even tell you to like them... undecided

My point is simple: most of you redpillers tend to focus on the single mothers, ignoring the children... While you shame and persecute her, you delibrately forget that the actions of the man leaves lasting scars on his children... Or the children do not matter.

If they did... You would hold these deadbeat fathers accountable...

The way you love to point out the faults of single mothers, you would do the same with him...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok Berry...let's not make you reminisce what ain't necessary..
Hope you are doing great today?
I'm perfectly ok... I don't mind thinking about him, he's the past... smiley

Nairaland's redpillers justify the darnest things; the actions of deadbeat fathers, rape, domestic violence, etc...

Very messed up human beings...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by drnoel: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
A million threads are created condemning single mothers... Giving reasons why they do not deserve to be dated or married... Justifying the actions of the men who had abandoned them...

Here's my question:

Why does no one talk about the children?

For every single mother, there's a man who delibrately ran away from his children...

[That's why he's a "deadbeat father" and not a "deadbeat husband"...]

Are redpillers in support of men not loving their children enough to stick by them and be concerned about their welfare?

Or redpillers do not care for the millions of children who would grow up without a father... Who would never receive a dime from him... Who would be raised without his support...

Let's focus on the children...

Too much time on Ur hand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by advanceDNA: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Another stupid comment...

I didn't tell you to marry them... I didnt even tell you to like them... undecided

My point is simple: most of you redpillers tend to focus on the single mothers, ignoring the children... While you shame and persecute her, you delibrately forget that the actions of the man leaves lasting scars on his children... Or the children do not matter, if they did... You would hold these deadbeat father's account... The way you love to point out the faults of single mothers, you would do the same with him...

You are just saying nonsense ...
Redpillers focus on single mother and neglect the child?? U people just drag redpillers into everything... anybody that is cautious about the relationship they going into is now a redpiller.

If I don’t want to marry a single woman what’s my business with the man who left her or her child.....U are talking as if people just go about shaming single mothers...

Na trash full your talk

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
drnoel:

Too much time on Ur hand
Yeah you shouldn't have a problem with that..you don't expect everyone to be like you..you work good for you..we are all different in our own ways..that should be understood by you...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are just saying nonsense ...
Redpillers focus on single mother and neglect the child?? U people just drag redpillers into everything... anybody that is cautious about the relationship they going into is now a redpiller.

If I don’t want to marry a single woman what’s my business with the man who left her or her child.....U are talking as if people just go about shaming single mothers...

Na trash full your talk

Typical... I didn't mention marriage, why do you keep bringing it up?

Did I suggest anywhere in my writeup that you should date a single mother? Most of you here are poor, young men who can't even feed themselves... I wouldn't curse any single mother with your kind... undecided

Yes, on Nairaland... Y'all go about shaming them... You're not aware? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you shouldn't have a problem with that..you don't expect everyone to be like you..you work good for you..we are all different in our own ways..that should be understood by you...
Don't mind them... grin

If it had been a thread shaming women, they wouldn't mind that... Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes...

So this is the genesis of your whole problem, you would've atleast given a hint
No wonder you keep throwing acid at me (and everyone else)

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Senomii:

So this is the genesis of your whole problem, you would've atleast given a hint
No wonder you keep throwing acid at me (and everyone else)
Not really... I like you... So stop being a bit**...

My dad leaving doesn't bother me... If he hadn't, I would have murdered him myself.. tongue

I just hate Redpillers... See how they are gracefully avoiding this thread? And those who commented delibrately misconstrued my words...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by advanceDNA: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Typical... I didn't mention marriage, why do you keep bringing it up?

Did I suggest anywhere in my writeup that you should date a single mother? Most of you here are poor, young men who can't even feed themselves... I wouldn't curse any single mother with your kind... undecided

Yes, on Nairaland... Y'all go about shaming them... You're not aware? undecided

You are just talking trash...who’s shaming single mothers?? Someone comes here saying he wants to marry a single mother, people give their advice based on experience..u come here to call it shaming.... where are the threads where people shame them?? Please bring the evidence.

All I see in your comment is insult...yet you are trying to form considerate and caring for kids

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by greatfucker: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
wow so the inconveniences of Nigeria as affected this one

another mad being has been detected
Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are just talking trash...who’s shaming single mothers?? Someone comes here saying he wants to marry a single mother, people give their advice based on experience..u come here to call it shaming.... where are the threads where people shame them?? Please bring the evidence.

All I see in your comment is insult...yet you are trying to form considerate and caring for kids

Lol... grin

So the many threads and comments calling single mothers "baby mamas"... Negatively stereotyping them; loud, rude, likely to have sex with the father of their child(ren), desperate, etc... Blaming them for the actions of the man...

You saw nothing?

It's alright... You're not worth wasting my time and data on...

You haven't come across threads and comments shaming them, it's cool...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Not really... I like you... So stop being a bit**...

My dad leaving doesn't bother me... If he hadn't, I would have murdered him myself.. tongue

I just hate Redpillers... See how they are gracefully avoiding this thread? And those who commented delibrately misconstrued my words...
We should also talk about wives abandoning husbands, or single fathers like in my case and most kids
Atleast now I know what half ur problem is, anytime you cap careless I'd gladly ignore you and smirk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
All this written just to spark uneccesary debates that won't take us anywhere undecided
TRP IS GOLDEN!
I have nothing against single moms, different circumstances can lead to someone becoming a single mother, in most cases the death of the husband or the guy ended up impregnating the girl during their teenage romance adventure and ran away refusing to take responsibility.........by they way we also have single father's, y'all m'ofos never mentioned that grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
greatfucker:
wow so the inconveniences of Nigeria as affected this one

another mad being has been detected
Your moniker is 'greatfucker'... And you're here on the romance section... undecided

You're plain stupid or what? undecided

You clicked my thread, read it, only to comment this...?

Bleep off to the olosho thread, better still... Make an effort to alleviate yourself and your generation from poverty by heading off to the jobs/vacancy section... And you're welcome... wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by advanceDNA: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lol... grin

So the many threads and comments calling single mothers "baby mamas"... Negatively stereotyping them; loud, rude, likely to have sex with the father of their child(ren), desperate, etc... Blaming them for the actions of the man...

You saw nothing?

It's alright... You're not worth wasting my time and data on...

You haven't come across threads and comments shaming them, it's cool...

Baby mama, baby daddy... since when did these term become an insult... it’s not even a term invented in Nigeria so I don’t get what your issue is....u are just trying to bring issues where there are no issues...all I asked you is where is the proof where single mothers are shamed.... but all u have is “baby mama”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Senomii:

We should also talk about wives abandoning husbands, or single fathers like in my case and most kids
Atleast now I know what half ur problem is, anytime you cap careless I'd gladly ignore you and smirk
I'm sorry...

The issue... You haven't dealt with as much bullsh** as I have...

Single mothers have it tough... Real tough...

I don't have a problem... undecided

Btw... Why are you being an asshole? You turned down my advances and somehow, I'm the bad guy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Southernigbo: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm perfectly ok... I don't mind thinking about him, he's the past... smiley

Nairaland's redpillers justify the darnest things; the actions of deadbeat fathers, rape, domestic violence, etc...

Very messed up human beings...
pls don't mind, most of those nairaland redpillers are teenagers or early 20s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nyascobar1414: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
A dry thread to console ex-h0es

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
All this written just to spark uneccesary debates that won't take us anywhere undecided
TRP IS GOLDEN!
I have nothing against single moms, different circumstances can lead to someone becoming a single mother, in most cases the death of the husband or the guy ended up impregnating the girl during their teenage romance adventure and ran away refusing to take responsibility.........by they way we also have single father's, y'all m'ofos never mentioned that grin
Y'all mofos never did too..

As a woman, I should be fighting for single fathers...and single mothers...and their children? undecided

Because you're a man that can't be disturbed to do so? undecided

Remind me, what's the purpose of your little club here? I thought the focus was helping men? Don't tell me the only beneficiaries are young, heartbroken men who were stupid enough to invest in cheap gold-diggers? My lawd!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Southernigbo:
pls don't mind, most of those nairaland redpillers are teenagers or early 20s
Thanks... And I know... smiley
Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Elianawalker(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
If a father figure is absent in the life of a children there would be a void that a woman can't fill in..

Especially male children... How does a woman train a boy into a man? She is basically an emotional being, and her boy is meant to be logical, in the end he becomes emotional man not the logical man.

No man should abandon his child out there, whoever does is not worthy of being a man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Btw... Why are you being an asshole? You turned down my advances and somehow, I'm the bad guy?
You're too dangerous, you talk like you're from another galaxy, I'm scared you'd eventually be the one to fvck, dump and block me, I prefer the natural law( the other way around)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

fat girls rock & rule......yes OR no???? / 10 Things Every Woman Should Demand From A Man / She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.