Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine (18448 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Obasempiree(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
If he/she has been showing you love long before today then it's all good, this day will pass too.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
you might be her extra tyre or mere kolu or she's not a social person like me
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by marsup: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
May she's Jehovah witness. They believe it has pagan origin, so they don't celebrate it, or she's got other plans which doesn't include you.

Nonetheless, just buy her a gift and see how she reacts.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Afonasa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Having time out together doesn't have to be just today,its a continued commitment to ur love life.... But its a red flag if she seems disinterested about today....

U guys need to talk

Freelancing is a skill,and getting gigs and reviews makes it even better....

Even As a newbie,u are also welcome to know more..... Check out my signature for more info
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by prophetfire: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Meaning?
. You are her side-chick.....
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by smasher1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
She's not even talking about it or even interested in it.

What do you guys think?

You are a man. Are you not? I don't understand? What is that? Do you have more than enough money for the marriage, as in too much money? Think about that and what really matters. Not a silly day.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by bibianna(f): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Then do something special for both of you. She might just be watching you!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by hardon1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?

U should be rejoicing
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Dike272: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think you should be happy if she is not obsessed over one day celebration of love.
Except you have other things u are not comfortable with concerning her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na House Wife Material.
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Aguilar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?
be grateful for your pain brother, it means you're still alive.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?
Talk to her and stop disturbing us here.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?
/
That's a reasonable lady you got there...not someone with a herd mentality.

To others:

If anyone come blow any useless trumpet in your office, comot his teeth.

/
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stenewiser:
simply invite her over to clear your doubt, no simping this year, remember.

She stays with me
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jimbadly:
She's a Jehovah's Witness.

No she's a noslem
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
She’s not concern, someone like me
Not a freak

Ok o
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
alphaconde:
na my girl for school that year de do unconcerned that evening i saw her kissing thier assistant pastor with the red gown i bought for her.

na ogun go kill them

E go be
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by membranus: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Borrow him the money to do so.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by VIKTO83(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think i like her kind of person. She must have been busy with more reasonable things than to engage in trivialities.
Send me her contact if u are not ok with that.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by yinkaOdutuyo: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
VIKTO83:
I think i like her kind of person. She must have been busy with more reasonable things than to engage in trivialities.
Send me her contact if u are not ok with that.

Ok call her on 119
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by temmyejo: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

SIMP advising Simps as usual and you're happy about what he said.

What happens if she gets you the gifts instead and surprises you? Abi are you allergic to receiving gifts? Pussy ass niggar!

Your girlfriend has someone serious and you're killing yourself trying to impress and win her over with gifts.

If she's not interested in Valentine with you, then let her be na. What a SIMP man you are.

Who's a SIMP abeg??
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Judybash93(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
He is the real deal... Na man he be
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by TheGift: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?

Are you talking about it with Her?

Maybe she is waiting to know if you are interested.

My Wife and I are not big on valentine , but we still appreciate each other around the season, not necessarily on the day.

Like going out on Valentine’s Day is a no-no with all the crowded restaurants , even Sheraton felt like a secondary school dining hall the last time.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Dreytonisback(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Your fiance is just too mature for nonsense trends
Love is an everyday thing not a yearly shit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by spencekat(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Meaning?
No
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Tzar(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
God blessed you with a woman not interested in modern day madness and you are complaining?
As long as she is playing her role as a fiancée, in za oza room, financially, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically she is not the problem in that relationship but you are!

yinkaOdutuyo:

What do you guys think?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by MrMacinterchi1: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Epeegee:
Valentine abi violence day
is the person you are texting with quarreling with you?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Exceed15: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
It is called Maturity.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by Stenewiser: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

She stays with me
my kind of woman, not this worldly ladies.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
ScienceTv:
Are we your fiancee? Why can't you talk to her, you dey here dey kap effortlessly.
It's effortless kap for me.

Buh ahbobi no suppose over think am na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.