Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70623 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by enebelid9(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Comr calm down �
jojo1415:
When she was eating his money and calling him a mug,she did not know the reverse was the case...u want to chill with big boys that has money...more lik u
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
That's good
She should relax cos he will he her iPhone 30 pro max. angry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by enebelid9(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Nor mind them �
VOsimhen144:
All that glitters is not gold

As long as Nigerian girls refuse to receive sense, they would continue to fall victim.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Camelionn:
Exactly how I'll use FERNANDEZISBACK for rituals.
She's not a Nigerian, she should go back to their backward Country or she'll face consequences of her stupidity undecided

I hate that bobrisky type of a human. I guess she ain't a woman
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2022
gbeymey:
Omo! Crazy things are happening ooo.

That's good
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by sabreal: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you.

At least, we are now aware to avoid you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
virginboy1:
If you believe ritual is fake, nonsense and rubbish which does not work.

Hit the like button.

Believe it or not, money ritual works.

People were doing it before you were born.

Many people don't do it because the consequences are always terrible.

Na legit money sure pass!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
so far he's your bf, na for better for worse

what does a lady bring to the table than to be used by many material freak dudes. to some dudes you can't be useless somewhat of not being useful for ritual

majority of ladies when next you're coming to earth, come with full brain transplant

Naira Marley and the rest of Nigeria artistes dey yab una most but na una still be their highest fans......fish brain indeed

That's good
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by manmade(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Englishisamust:
They haven't mine her head, breast, vagina and intestine and you said she has been use for ritual next news please. Audio ritual!!!
didn't you see that part that the man the bf was chanting with requested for the panties of the girl?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Camelionn:
Exactly how I'll use FERNANDEZISBACK for rituals.
She's not a Nigerian, she should go back to their backward Country or she'll face consequences of her stupidity undecided
that moda fvvker abi? lmaoo
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Michaelbjune(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
dirty hardcore pus*y.com
I don't have time for this one
there's no time to check time 10:04
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by orazx: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!

Why will you tag Women Useless Gender?
My Mum and Sister aren't Useless..
I bet your Mum isn't Useless too..

Some ain't greedy ok?
Peace Out

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
kponkedenge:
When your bf doesn't have a reasonable source of income, but keeps spending lavishly on you.... As a smart girl, you need to ask questions.

But most girls don't care..... the truth is that many young girls out there have been used already.... But many don't know.

Like 98%

That's good
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Gentlegirl1(f): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Money monger girls always find themselves in this type of mess. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by kevoh(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Can somebody tell dis mumu girl that nothing will happen to her! angry angry angry Go ahead and live your life to the fullest baby girl, just be careful of STDs. Also go and arrest your criminal boyfriend, he can be charged for attempted murder!

Don't quote me, if you are also one of the mumus that think human breast/head/tongue or so-called destiny will transform into riches/, wealth, I'll not reply you!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Lionnation: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...
jailed under which or on what offence
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
At least you know that you have been used, what of those girls that don't know anything, at least you are lucky.
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by RealistRedpiler: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Gentlegirl1:
Money monger girls always find themselves in this type of mess. Rest in peace

That's good
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Abfinest007(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2022
How
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2022
orazx:

Why will you tag Women Useless Gender?
My Mum and Sister aren't Useless..
I bet your Mum isn't Useless too..

Some ain't greedy ok?
Peace Out
okay!
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by obailala(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
This is confusing? What's she crying for? Dem use you take make money and you still dey alive, so why the tears? She should lay claim to the wealth that follows, afterall, na her destiny dey produce the bar. tongue
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

No problem. You will go and meet your white Jesus in hell, while I will go and meet my Black God in heaven.
issokey?
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2022
I no fit read the message, wetin dey the message....... cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by adecz: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2022
⏩⏩Any Nigerian girl that doesn't want
to take risk with her life should just
kwayetly look for nice, educated Northern chaps to date and settle down with.

☑️☑️☑️Northern dudes are not into all
this fetish, yahoo-yahoo plus, eating shti
sandwich, skull mining stuff.

❌❌However, avoid the Muslims except
you are one. Because most of them
will bangg bangg you but las, las they'll
go and marry their prearranged first cousin.. ❌❌

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by hotwax: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
correct guy
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by riczy(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2022
virginboy1:
If you believe ritual is fake, nonsense and rubbish which does not work.

Hit the like button.
g agreeing and believing doesn't stop d nefarious act
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Mustiboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2022
How can a person be used?

What will happen to you afterwards?

Nigerians will never have sense
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Haines: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2022
cjudy:
grin
Na only Mumu go believe this your nonsense.

You want to trend abi?

You’re not even crying well. Cry well well and more
Don't mind them i read the conversation and am convinced she just want to trend grin
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by olamoses75(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...
jail on what ground? Does our law recognise fetish or voodoo? There's nothing to sue him for, as long he didn't inflict physical injury on her
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Invitationn: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Dior........

How they wan confirm mate? grin
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by hotwax: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Mustiboy:
How can a person be used?

What will happen to you afterwards?

Nigerians will never have sense

Back then at school, I used to mingle with Geeboys on campus because I was the admin of a cybercafe. I knew some who patronises herbalists for charms to hypnotize mayes, Charms to fetch money from anything they lay their hands on, e.t.c.

Popular back then was a potion that requires you to sleep with a girl after taking it. Sleeping with a girl is the last procedure of this charm. A friend of mine who was into it explain the nitty gritty to me. He told me, he sleep with random girls (quickie, hookup, one night stand) when he apply the charm. He does not use it on his main girlfriend.

This charm has many varieties
1. Some kills the girl after some time. They get sick after months, die in the process. Only few survive to become disabled.
2. Consume the lady success or fortunes in life. The lady becomes useless in life, he maybe married to a rich man, but the man will also struggle.
3. Some use the fortunes of the girls unborn children. Her children will be poor when they growup, because someone has already spent their money while they were still eggs and sperm. They are many patronizing CAC mountains to pray away their problems.
4. Some become mentally ill with no cure

This is just one charm in all the thousands of yahoo charms out there.
Even if a lady has been used, her body part (head, breast, hands and virgina) can still be further used by another yahoo boy.
So ladies, if you are dating a yahoo boy now and you are not dead, it still does not mean you have not been used. I actually monitored a particular girl that was sexed by this guy.

I was interested in know what will become of her in the future. We are still friends up till today. She does not know why I have been close to her. She has one hair dressing shop in osogbo, and she and her husband are always broke. I do help her out at times. I am not in the position to tell her someone used her. But I always pity her. From her, I believe this yahoo yahoo stuff is not friendly to girls.

You wonder why a female graduate abandon her certificate and opt for hookups/olosho?
You wonder why you are holding Iphone 13 and still begging for urgent 2k, data, 100naira credit?

Girls(body parts and clothing/wearables) are the fuel for yahoo plus. Anytime a white man is proving stuborn refusing to wire money to Femi in Nigeria here, one girl will surely pay for it.
Disclaimer: not all yahoo plus charms requires female sacrifice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2022
So sad. But these girls are their own enemies. Na so one in my office complex I have taken her to lunch before like twice. So recently I saw her status craving barbecue so I texted her that i was bored so make we link up. After work. The next thing this bush girl dey ask me if I'm mobile and type of car. I no answer her again till today. For help I want help u want come condition me put? Tell me why one small boy nor go use such stupid girls take update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.