Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi (16472 Views)

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by zionstaar75: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

https://thenationonlineng.net/come-off-it-dont-liken-cats-head-to-lions/
u are nothing but a psychophant.so no yoruba should contest apart from tinubu? something is definitely wrong with your brain,Ewu!
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by JohnSin97: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is garbage.....the opposite is actually the case.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Tzar(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
So, only those that supports your principal Tinubu ( who owns The Nation by the way) means well?!
Mad people full that Nigeria sha!

etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
MikoB:

It's only intelligent people that understand that what is constant in life is change, I like your submission, we argued over this last week, I told you my own view, I like tinubu but he is not my first or second choice, I can only go for tinubu if osinbajo and fashola are out, moreover the little sympathy I have for asiwaju is because of the character assassination by some people on his personality for no reason, but as it is tinubu should just take it easy and support one of his guys before it is too late, by doing that he will still command the respect he deserves, its obvious he is having a running battle with his health. Asiwaju! So many people love you, but sometimes life can be mean, count your gain and move on, as it is the situation for now favours the VP, I can't say of tomorrow though

I never really had any "sympathy" for Tinubu except a recognition that in the game of politics, he is the undisputed no1 and unbeatable. If I had any sympathy for him it was/is that I believe effort should be rewarded, i believe in the age long principle of reaping where you have sown. The view that he was unbeatable was shattered over the weekend, I think many political insiders (whom I have always insisted are the people that matter as they will decide who we vote for) may now start to view him as a liability rather than an asset, whether that is enough to derail his ambition, I do not know. We must understand that, we are not important in the scheme of things, we dont decide the candidates or the election. What I do think is that Tinubu is significantly more vulnerable and damaged than he was on Friday and if he does manage to ride it out and wins it will dog his presidency...it will not end!!
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by spy24(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't think so.

Igbos say 2023 presidency is their right, yet they can't claim this "their right" through their dearest party, pdp. This implies they want to claim this "their right" on the platform of almajiri and amala party, apc.

All these anti Tinubu campaigns are geared towards making him believe he can't get the ticket so he then decide to support one igbo in apc.

If Tinubu throws his weight behind Osinbajo now, be rest assured, same defamation of character will be hurled at him (Osinbajo).

So forget it, Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

See your watery argument angry
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by luluman: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Rubbish
one of the said people
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by luluman: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Absolute balderdash...
you are one of them
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by HelipsTech: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sometimes how people reasons, baffles me.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
The writer na hustler, he must collect his own share from Jagaban...

Tinubu is qualify to contest, but it will be more honourable for him to throw his hat behind PYO. Osibanjo stands a better chance to win general election in Nigeria than Jagaban.

You need to see the crowd that gathered to welcome PYO last Saturday when he came to Federal University Wukari, Taraba State, the love was too much ...

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Masterito(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
While does who mean Tinubu well are asking Tinubu to contest.
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Forget story,MNK does not speak for Igbo nation just like Abubakar Shakua of Boko haram did not speak for the North.Ndi Igbo can't be judged differently.So you Tinubu supporters should stop the blackmail cos it won't work.Whatever crime MNK committed he is facing charges for it and will pay for it if convicted.

leave that mentally handicapped fellow. if all the SE was in support of ipob,we will be witnessing a fullscale urban conflict now.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Dobodobo04: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
The writer of the article should know there are people Yorubas may want but not necessarily what the rest of Nigeria want.

A good example was Olu Falae vs Obasanjo in 1999.

I like Tinubu no doubt but is he gonna garner support nationally? If Osinbajo is more electable nationally, it’s better for Yorubas to put him forward than risk a Tinubu aspirant, only to lose to PDP out of lame loyalty to Tinubu.

Osinbajo also has fewer baggages, and it helps because there will be few negatives his opponents can say about him. Also, Tinubu’s health is in question.

Personally, an open and delegates-picked APC primary should put this argument to bed. The winner of that primary should be a good bell-weather as how nationally accepted they are. It’s in Yoruba’s interest to let both Tinubu and Osinbajo contest, to test the ground.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by emonis88: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
N those who don't mean well for Nigeria r urging Tinubu , to run, n singing praise song cus of the money they il collect from him, forgetting, or knowing but don't care that he il go there to recover all he spent, plus interest arcued.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ojiofor: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
eduj:

leave that mentally handicapped fellow. if all the SE was in support of ipob,we will be witnessing a fullscale urban conflict now.

Exactly there will be full scale war if all of us are Nnamdi Kanu's supporters.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by NSK4U(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Which political party will risk presenting their presidential tickets to an Igbo politician, after the Ipob and hunchback namadi cownu’s debacle? It will amount to political suicide. How do you convince the north to vote for a region whose wayward son peddled a malicious rumour that a sitting president is dead and no elder from this said region condemned that libellous attack?
Again, everyone is entitled to his/her political choice(s), after all, it’s democracy. But this entitlement mentality has to stop in the Igbo mindset. Ndigbo failed to follow in the steps of Zik who built alliances across Nigeria which ensured that the Igbo, alongside the north ruled Nigeria from 1960-66, until predominantly Igbo officers destroyed that alliance.
Today, a hunchback cannibal and his Ipob bingos have completely brainwashed Ndigbo into hating Zik and not follow in his footsteps, hence total decimation of Igbo political capital.

Are you the North and how also do you intend to convince the north that a Yoruba president will not be a plan to actualise the program of Igboho and Akeredolu's thugs against the fulanis doing their legitimate business in Yoruba land?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by SOFTSKILL: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ojiofor:
Those Yoruba that prefer Igbo presidency to Tinubu and Osinbajo are the true patriots and men of honour.

Meanwhile there are no men of honour in Igbo land
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by helinues: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Awon were Tinubu supporters nii grin

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Stop mentioning the moderators unnecessarily, where did I break the rule??
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Which political party will risk presenting their presidential tickets to an Igbo politician, after the Ipob and hunchback namadi cownu’s debacle? It will amount to political suicide. How do you convince the north to vote for a region whose wayward son peddled a malicious rumour that a sitting president is dead and no elder from this said region condemned that libellous attack?
Again, everyone is entitled to his/her political choice(s), after all, it’s democracy. But this entitlement mentality has to stop in the Igbo mindset. Ndigbo failed to follow in the steps of Zik who built alliances across Nigeria which ensured that the Igbo, alongside the north ruled Nigeria from 1960-66, until predominantly Igbo officers destroyed that alliance.
Today, a hunchback cannibal and his Ipob bingos have completely brainwashed Ndigbo into hating Zik and not follow in his footsteps, hence total decimation of Igbo political capital.
What do you mean by alliance?

Not voting APC in 2015?

Besides, Igbos voted for Buhari in 2015 the same way Yorubas voted for PDP too; one thing you lot have to understand is the democratization of choices in Igboland, we all voted based on the direction of our knowledgeablity of the candidate and his antecedent not for ulterior sentiment as accused by other tribes.

If you don't understand the meaning of alliance, keep shut cos if I can recall correctly, Igbos voted Northerns and Westerners even when the abandoned their own.

The message of 2023 is clear and simple to any and every Igbo man, if they can't accept you, you aren't part of them and forceful division becomes inevitable cos they don't genuine reason to call you their own.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by MikoB: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:

I never really had any "sympathy" for Tinubu except a recognition that in the game of politics, he is the undisputed no1 and unbeatable. If I had any sympathy for him it was/is that I believe effort should be rewarded, i believe in the age long principle of reaping where you have sown. The view that he was unbeatable was shattered over the weekend, I think many political insiders (whom I have always insisted are the people that matter as they will decide who we vote for) may now start to view him as a liability rather than an asset, whether that is enough to derail his ambition, I do not know. We must understand that, we are not important in the scheme of things, we dont decide the candidates or the election. What I do think is that Tinubu is significantly more vulnerable and damaged than he was on Friday and if he does manage to ride it out and wins it will dog his presidency...it will not end!!

Anyway let's wait and see, I am a kind of person that studies situations and body languages, in this case of Nigeria political arena especially the apc, I can say I don't need anyone to tell me what is going on, before I can put one plus one together, barrister ajulo came out on channels tv that osinbajo has majority of the govs by his side I knew this before, how did I know? The movements and the body languages of the governos and osinbajo himself, let me give you an instance, during the faerwell programme of buhari's first term at aso villa with buhari and all the ministers in attendance, most of the ministers were telling mr president the need for continuity of his programme after their 8 years by osinbajo, the main person that said this was adamu adamu,they all claped after hearing this including buhari himself. Another point, there are some governors in apc that do not even border to invite buhari for any project to be commissioned in their states escept osinbajo,kebbi and jigawa to mention few, another point, Obasanjo made mentioned of exposing atiku to the foreign space to gain experience incase if he eventually becomes the president after him, but for over ambitious attitude of the then VP, so he did not go that lain with him, now if you look carefully what is buhari doing to osinbajo is contrary to what obasanjo did to atiku, as I am writing you now, osinbajo should be in Liberia representing the president, and we can both count how many of such journies he had embarked on in recent times, so 2+2=4,it will never change, mon ami. Thats why I said the odds favour the vp for now, but in politics anything can happen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Rubbish
bro use that your front page post to post this image of Tinubu peeing himself grin

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
MikoB:

Anyway let's wait and see, I am a kind of person that studies situations and body languages, in this case of Nigeria political arena especially the apc, I can say I don't need anyone to tell me what is going on, before I can put one plus one together, barrister ajulo came out on channels tv that osinbajo has majority of the govs by his side I knew this before, how did I know? The movements and the body languages of the governos and osinbajo himself, let me give you an instance, during the faerwell programme of buhari's first term at aso villa with buhari and all the ministers in attendance, most of the ministers were telling mr president the need for continuity of his programme after their 8 years by osinbajo, the main person that said this was adamu adamu,they all claped after hearing this including buhari himself. Another point, there are some governors in apc that do not even border to invite buhari for any project to be commissioned in their states escept osinbajo,kebbi and jigawa to mention few, another point, Obasanjo made mentioned of exposing atiku to the foreign space to gain experience incase if he eventually becomes the president after him, but for over ambitious attitude of the then VP, so he did not go that lain with him, now if you look carefully what is buhari doing to osinbajo is contrary to what obasanjo did to atiku, as I am writing you now, osinbajo should be in Liberia representing the president, and we can both count how many of such journies he had embarked on in recent times, so 2+2=4,it will never change, mon ami. Thats why I said the odds favour the vp for now, but in politics anything can happen. Thanks

With due respect all that body language stuff does not hold water. I believe you are just connecting dots that arent there to fit a conclusion you have already made, just like people are saying Amaechi's turbaning is an indication that he is the chosen one.....bullshit!!!! It's a well known phenomenon called confirmation bias...! Politicians are politicians, you never know where they stand until they stand. Secondly supporting someone is not the same as backing someone. How many states do we have that "most governors are backing osinbajo" and yet "most governors are backing Tinubu"? Everybody is talking their own shop!!! "I will like you to be president but I cant come out publicly to back you" is of no consequence...thats not backing...standing up in public and saying "this is my man support him"...that is backing!!!! I still maintain that up untill Friday, very few if at all any APC governeors would publicly throw their weight behind Osinbajo against TInubu, VP himself knows this,I maintain that. They may support him privately and think he is abetter candidate...thats a different story!!!! However like I said, if they are governors privately supporting him as you say and the weekend's incident damages Tinubu, it may give the Osinbajo supporters an opportunity to switch allegiance to someone else...it remains to be seen. In a sane society, Tinubu's ambition would be dead and buried based on the weekend's events but this is Nigeria, this is Africa!!!!

I repeat Osinbajo stands absolutely no chance against Tinubu, weekend's events may present an opportunity, only if Tinubu is damaged.....but we dont know...yet!!! Unless Tinubu is wounded...we dont know yet, Osinbajo has no chance because much as you may think he is not the man or he is past it, it is difficult to come out against a revered leader!!! If incidents like what happened over the weekend damage him, then it is easier for his loyal troops to switch allegiance but even then osinbajo has to have Tinubu's blessing or he cant win!!! I reiterate there are only 2 ways to an Osinbajo presidency, via the Tinubu route or via the cabal. The cabal have shown very clearly they are not interested in Osinbajo......to the point they actually preferred bringing back Jonathan, considered Onyeama and now are looking at Emefiele!

In my eyes Tinubu is damaged, but like i have said, this is Nigeria, we are dealing with Nigerian politicians, they may decide to stick with him nonetheless because lets be truthful with ourselves, people like you and I wont determine the primaries or the elections!!!

I forgot to add, that Tinubu out of the race does not mean he backs Osinbajo. I understand on good authority that all is not well between the 2 of them, Tinubu feels betrayed despite what all he did for him. i heard this as far back as November before Tinubu even declared, ofcourse I dont know how true it is but it is the same people that told me Emefiele was the candidate of the cabal, which I laughed off them but we discover today it is true.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Brunicekid(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Coming from THE NATION... Then, this article is not balanced.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by MikoB: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:

With due respect all that body language stuff does not hold water. I believe you are just connecting dots that arent there to fit a conclusion you have already made, just like people are saying Amaechi's turbaning is an indication that he is the chosen one.....bullshit!!!! It's a well known phenomenon called confirmation bias! Politicians are politicians, you never know where they stand until they stand. Secondly supporting someone is not the same as backing someone. How many states do we have that "most governors are backing osinbajo" and yet "most governors are backing Tinubu"? "I will like you to be president but I cant come out publicly to back you" is of no consequence...thats not backing...standing up in public and saying "this is my man support him"...that is backing!!!! I still maintain that up untill Friday, very few if at all any APC governeors would publicly throw their weight behind Osinbajo against TInubu, VP himself knows this,I maintain that. They may support him privately and think he is abetter candidate...thats a different story!!!! However like I said, if they are governors privately supporting him as you say and the weekend's incident damages Tinubu, it may give the Osinbajo supporters an opportunity to switch allegiance to someone else...it remains to be seen. In a sane society, Tinubu's ambition would be dead and buried based on the weekend's events but this is Nigeria, this is Africa!!!!

I repeat Osinbajo stands absolutely no chance against Tinubu, weekend's events may present an opportunity, only if Tinubu is damaged.....but we dont know...yet!!! I reiterate there are only 2 ways to an Osinbajo presidency, via the Tinubu route or via the cabal. The cabal have shown very clearly they are not interested in Osinbajo......to the point they actually preferred bringing back Jonathan, considered Onyeama and now are looking at Emefiele!

My brother you are very funny, invisible cabal! forget about those cabal bullshit, cabal dies with abba kyari and isa funtua if there was any at all, you said I am guessing, you are so funny so you know more than barrister ajulo that confirmed there are many governors on osinbajos 'side, I am not saying ajulo might be wrong or correct , you are so proud and confident on your own information,from some I never shop politicians, but telling me I don't know what I am talking about, that sounds so childish, up until yesterday you were so sure of your news, but can't you see it that I always add a condition to my own information! Which means we can not be 100% sure, for now every permutations is welcomed until after the primaries.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
MikoB:

My brother you are very funny, invisible cabal! forget about those cabal bullshit, cabal dies with abba kyari and isa funtua if there was any at all, you said I am guessing, you are so funny so you know more than barrister ajulo that confirmed there are many governors on osinbajos 'side, I am not saying ajulo might be wrong or correct , you are so proud and confident on your own information,from some I never shop politicians, but telling me I don't know what I am talking about, that sounds so childish, up until yesterday you were so sure of your news, but can't you see it that I always add a condition to my own information! Which means we can not be 100% sure, for now every permutations is welcomed until after the primaries.

You will be surprised what I know. Read the last part of my post, I edited it after you must have quoted me.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by seunjungle1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
See your dirty mouth talking rubbish.
Nnamdi does not represent you but you people(Igbo) engage in all activities he asked you to do, abi?

Ojiofor:

Forget story,MNK does not speak for Igbo nation just like Abubakar Shakua of Boko haram did not speak for the North.Ndi Igbo can't be judged differently.So you Tinubu supporters should stop the blackmail cos it won't work.Whatever crime MNK committed he is facing charges for it and will pay for it if convicted.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Exactly there will be full scale war if all of us are Nnamdi Kanu's supporters.

They are just looking for any reason to justify there bottomless greed as usual
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
MikoB:

My friend you are the one who is funny, When I changed my position on Tinubu, you are quick to congragulate me and say i am intelligent (not that in care), but when i say anything that doesnt suit your Osinabjo agenda, you throw your toys and say i am funny. The difference between you and I is this...I have no candidate, i merely say what I see, you seem to just want to hear narrative that suits Osinbajo. Osinabjo may well end up president, but I can say 100% as at Friday he had no chance!!! his chances today have improved but it is dependent on 2 things, Tinubu being damaged and Tinubu throwing his support behind him. I cannot tell because it is too early to asses the fallout...and neither can you!!!

With due respect, Ajulo is no Kingmaker!!!! All the net votes under yoruba land, do not equal the votes from either Kano, or katsina

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by MikoB: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:

You will be surprised what I know. Read the last part of my post, I edited it after you must have quoted me.

My brother I will not comment on this after this reply, APC can never choose any region in South except SW for their candidacy.it will be distrastrous to do that, it will be better they choose their candidate in the North than any part of South which is not SW,,, I can confirm that for you without any condition, if you know politics you will not join them to be mentioning emefiele, it's normal to be hearing different names for now because it is time for politics, and if you are experienced you should expect all these,moreobwr is the cbn governor he will have some cash to play with,Many more names will still spring up, I will not lie to you it is almost too late for anyone to spring surprise now, apart from the names we are hearing now. As for tinubu not supporting osinbajo, there is no much he can do about it, he will surely go with the majority he is a smart person. It might not be osinbajo but it will be south westerner, you can take that to the bank, I have people close to the sit of power too, but I don't rely on them to think for me.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
MikoB:

My brother I will not comment on this after this reply, APC can never choose any region in South except SW for their candidacy.it will be distrastrous to do that, it will be better they choose their candidate in the North than any part of South which is not SW,,, I can confirm that for you without any condition, if you know politics you will not join them to be mentioning emefiele, it's normal to be hearing different names for now because it is time for politics, and if you are experienced you should expect all these,moreobwr is the cbn governor he will have some cash to play with,Many more names will still spring up, I will not lie to you it is almost too late for anyone to spring surprise now, apart from the names we are hearing now. As for tinubu not supporting osinbajo, there is no much he can do about it, he will surely go with the majority he is a smart person. It might not be osinbajo but it will be south westerner, you can take that to the bank, I have people close to the sit of power too, but I don't rely on them to think for me.Thanks

My friend please show some intelligence, I mentioned the names I mentioned to let you know that the cabal who will have some influence are definitely not in support of osinbajo!! The point was he has no influential support group or path to the presidency other than Tinubu!!!!

Secondly although that was not what I was saying, but since you bring it up, dont discount a candidate from outside the SW, politics is a funny business. Besides you need to understand something, SW will vote for APC whoever they present, just like SE/SS will vote for PDP whoever they present. FACT!!!

be under no illusions, the only Guaranteed candidate from the SW is Tinubu, if he falls, you may suddenly find Amaechi, Orji kalu in the mix!!
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Babastrong(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
The ipods cannot win this war.. is either they support tinubu or suffer defeat for the next 300years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election: Benue PDP Chieftains Disown Ortom Over Peter Obi / CP Aderemi Adeoye Street In Anambra State - Photo / Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.