Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi (16474 Views)

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ojiofor: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The case of Ndigbo now is a case of: Okie soro ngwenre ma nmiri, nmiri ko ngwenre, oga ko okie.
Translates: if a rat follows a lizard to jump into the water, when the body of lizard dries out, will that of the rat gets dry too?
So because the north had Abubakar Shekau, Ndigbo is now excusing have hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu? If having boko haram worked for the north politically, will having hunchback namadi cownu work for Ndigbo?
Well, we’re seeing how it’s playing out for the SE.

Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial for whatever crime he committed it is left for the state to convict him or let him go.
Nobody is making excuses for anybody......what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Nigeria belongs to all of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by seyz91(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Only a stupid foolish person could have writen and came up with this Nonsense Write-up

See fish brain undecided
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

https://thenationonlineng.net/come-off-it-dont-liken-cats-head-to-lions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by TheRareGem1(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is so trashy.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Udoboss(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists know that Osinbajo stands no chance. How will any northern governor persuade his religion Fanatic masses to vote for a pastor, when a northern Muslim will be on the ballot for PDP?

Wailing losers already understand that, the only stumbling block on their way to aso rock is the jagaban. Osinbajo is more qualified, but qualifications alone don't win election hIere, maybe it will by the year 6079.

Lol
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by damiloladuke: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
OK
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by ProfitableACCA: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tinubu and Osinbajo are the same.They are not against each other.
If buhari need a Moslem BAT is ever ready.
If buhari need a christian Osinbajo is ever ready.

They know what they are doing,they want to choke the president to have option to choose among them.

but you know what cunning man die cunning man buried am.

Your current president is a crook,his choice will prevail.he will not choose any of them.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ultimas: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Politics is indeed a game of mistrusts. If I were Osinbajo, I will not declare my interest to contest against my benefactor. Never. A person of wisdom will not do so.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by okefranci: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
kiss
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ayoefa: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Mkpuru Mmirri addicts are the ones hoping to cause confusion between Osibanjo and Tinubu. Osinbanjo is much smarter than the smartest man in Igbo land. He's not going to fall for their infantile ruse/ trickery .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by pharmagba: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I completely agree with the writer. If you have to go for the top job, then you must put forth your best foot/material. In Tinubu, the SW have a better shot at the presidency than any other would be Yoruba candidate and non-Yoruba knows this.
No I disagree.
Osinbajo was one of the people that made Tinubu succeed as governor of Lagos.
Osinbajo is the best south West has to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by joefelin2345: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

You Bayo or what are you being called? What sin did Chief SLA Akintola committed that you & you Ijubu hated him so much if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Amalekki: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aufbauh:
Any Nigerian qualified under the Constitution can contest for president. People should stop the emotional blackmail and promote their candidate. Blackmail is a tool of the weak.
Loud it sir!

Promote your candidate and stop hiding behind some fake wisdom. Presidency is for Nigerians not for some saint from heaven.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by PrinceOfLagos: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:
Were wo lo soro yen.??

undecided
Awon were Tinubu supporters nii grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I completely agree with the writer. If you have to go for the top job, then you must put forth your best foot/material. In Tinubu, the SW have a better shot at the presidency than any other would be Yoruba candidate and non-Yoruba knows this.

i agred with you until yesterday. If you take a look at my post history you will see I have been consistently saying exactly what you said. However this weekend was a game changer for me.....i am sure I amnot the only one. The video of Tinubu wetting himself will dog his presidency even if he wins. i dont think he will step down but I think he should. Before I had said no one can defeat Tinubu in the primaries.....now he is very beatable. Dont underestimate the damage. If you are looking for a yoruba candidate, I think he should step down for Osinabjo or Fashola. I think Fashola is more competent but Osinbajo allows the north to have a Muslim VP.

It is not everything we aim for in life that we get, sometimes we need to recognize when something is not in our destiny. Some people are destined to be king makers not kings!! Maybe Tinubu is one of those!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Mooh247: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
The writer is very knowledgeable

Tiku Ile o ba kpa ni ti ta o le kpa ni
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by luizpippo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
agulion:
So you mean we should elect Tinubu with this his uninary track infection that is very contagious, even in the mosque now we will avoid too much close contact with Tinubu to avoid ..........!

My brain read "uninary track record" grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by GEEBITE: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
How did they persuade their masses to vote Obasanjo twice. You guys should rest.
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists know that Osinbajo stands no chance. How will any northern governor persuade his religion Fanatic masses to vote for a pastor, when a northern Muslim will be on the ballot for PDP?

Wailing losers already understand that, the only stumbling block on their way to aso rock is the jagaban. Osinbajo is more qualified, but qualifications alone don't win election here, maybe it will by the year 6079.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by eldoradoxx: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't know who told the South West that of the three political blocs in the Southern Nigeria i.e South East, South South and South West it is their legitimate right to produce President again in 2033 after they had produced Obasanjo for two terms and VP Osibanjo for two terms. Perhaps they think that the rest of the South are fools colony but they will be shocked at the political game being cooked by the South South, South East and North.
Since you guys claim that South East is not good for President, then let's take it to my South South, after all South South has not completed its two terms, Jonathan only used one term.
If the West cannot support their Southern neighbours of either East or South South who supported them in 1999 and 2003 to produce Obasanjo just because of selfish interest of Tinubu, then South East and those of us in the South south will overwhelmingly support Northern presidential candidates in APC and PDP for VP slot than allow South West play with our political destiny as two powerful autonomous regions in the South of Nigeria. Then Tinubu and the rest can return to opposition where they came from in 2015. Perhaps South West needs to study why the great political icon of the West Awolowo and the West remained in opposition in the first Republic and even till 2015, always wanted to prove that Western people were smarter than the rest of the country politically, always refused to unite with the rest of the country for the collective interest of the governance of this country. It will play out again, North is already trying to capitalize on this to retain power.
LeoDeKing:
I don't think so.

Igbos say 2023 presidency is their right, yet they can't claim this "their right" through their dearest party, pdp. This implies they want to claim this "their right" on the platform of almajiri and amala party, apc.

All these anti Tinubu campaigns are geared towards making him believe he can't get the ticket so he then decide to support one igbo in apc.

If Tinubu throws his weight behind Osinbajo now, be rest assured, same defamation of character will be hurled at him (Osinbajo).

So forget it, Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. undecided

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't think so.

Igbos say 2023 presidency is their right, yet they can't claim this "their right" through their dearest party, pdp. This implies they want to claim this "their right" on the platform of almajiri and amala party, apc.

All these anti Tinubu campaigns are geared towards making him believe he can't get the ticket so he then decide to support one igbo in apc.

If Tinubu throws his weight behind Osinbajo now, be rest assured, same defamation of character will be hurled at him (Osinbajo).

So forget it, Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. undecided

no be only president of the federal republic of Nigeria...
He will be the president of association of old age home, Lagos chapter
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by JAMO84: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
GEEBITE:
How did they persuade their masses to vote Obasanjo twice. You guys should rest.
Different time, different variables, different permutations.

Besides, the core north voted Obasanjo only once, the moment a strong Muslim contender, Buhari emerged from another party, they abandoned Obasanjo Immediately.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Billingslord: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
IamAtikulate:
TmkSouth

One of the things the country hate about Yorubas is that they are always blaming people. They can never take responsibility.

Also they are very predictible.

They always blame Igbos, their nemesis for anything
[/s]
oya pinpoint where the writer blame anyone in the write-up, no be everybody has low IQ like ipob cannibal
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by kennybabs1980: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

Has this writer considered the health status of this Tinubu man?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by maestroferddi: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
These Tinubu minions are going for broke...

Awon desperadoes.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Uzorfresh: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
If only he was a Christian I think the job would have been a lot easier for him. 2023. How can Nigeria afford another Muslim leadership. It's tough to chew
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by akin9ja78(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Buhari is afraid of tinubu outshining him, he got what bubu n others dont and he selfish with it. Jagaban is a genius
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Baawaa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
R
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
A lot of kids here think politics na bread and butter grin

I dey hear Akinwunmi Adeshina &co grin
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by MikoB: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:

i agred with you until yesterday. If you take a look at my post history you will see I have been consistently saying exactly what you said. However this weekend was a game changer for me.....i am sure I amnot the only one. The video of Tinubu wetting himself will dog his presidency even if he wins. i dont think he will step down but I think he should. Before I had said no one can defeat Tinubu in the primaries.....now he is very beatable. Dont understand the damage. If you are looking for a yoruba candidate, I think he should step down for Osinabjo or Fashola. I think Fashola is more competent but Osinbajo allows the north to have a Muslim VP.

It is not everything we aim for in life that we get, sometimes we need to recognize when something is not in our destiny. Some people are destined to be king makers not kings!! Maybe Tinubu is one of those!!!

It's only intelligent people that understand that what is constant in life is change, I like your submission, we argued over this last week, I told you my own view, I like tinubu but he is not my first or second choice, I can only go for tinubu if osinbajo and fashola are out, moreover the little sympathy I have for asiwaju is because of the character assassination by some people on his personality for no reason, but as it is tinubu should just take it easy and support one of his guys before it is too late, by doing that he will still command the respect he deserves, its obvious he is having a running battle with his health. Asiwaju! So many people love you, but sometimes life can be mean, count your gain and move on, as it is the situation for now favours the VP, I can't say of tomorrow though

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Bobloco: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Another shade of rubbish aimed at blackmailing the vice President out of the race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / Arrest Kidnappers Of Igbo Traders, Obong Of Calabar Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.