Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi (16476 Views)

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Raxxye(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
How much were you paid to type this trash?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by VULCAN(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
I can't tell whether you are deranged or just daft.

This article running down Osibanjo is from The Nation, Tinubu's newspaper.

Yet your response is to attack PDP and Ipob.

No body on earth can tie the two together.

Except You!

An APC e-warrior

Mtschew

When will Seun make IQ test mandatory while registering on Nairaland?

JAMO84:
PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists know that Osinbajo stands no chance. How will any northern governor persuade his religion Fanatic masses to vote for a pastor, when a northern Muslim will be on the ballot for PDP?

Wailing losers already understand that, the only stumbling block on their way to aso rock is the jagaban. Osinbajo is more qualified, but qualifications alone don't win election here, maybe it will by the year 6079.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Abujason: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The Nation is Tinubu's newspaper so this hogwash is expected. One thing I know for sure is that Osinbajo won't give us any toilet malfunction at Awujale's palace and he won't attempt to recruit 50 million of us into the army to eat "corn and agbado" unlike one bullion van master I know cool

grin
Your mouth ehn!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
See your dirty mouth talking rubbish.
Nnamdi does not represent you but you people(Igbo) engage in all activities he asked you to do, abi?

It seems you have a leaking brain like Thıeftinubu's nyash if not you would have known that terror groups use intimidation and violence to force people to comply with their order.

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by nedekid: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who is this one again?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ojiofor: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
eduj:

They are just looking for any reason to justify there bottomless greed as usual

Out of 24 years that Nigeria returned to democratic rule Yoruba have ruled for 16 years,8 year of OBJ's presidency and 8 years of Osinbajo/Buhari presidency and yet they are so greedy that they want more 8 years.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Ojiofor: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Meanwhile there are no men of honour in Igbo land

Ala Igbo is the land of honour.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
hotseat:
The hatred, justified or unjustified, that some people have for Tinubu is palpable.

To the best of my knowledge, Tinubu has never held a position at the federal level, apart from being a one time senator.

As a state governor, apart from taking governance to a higher level taking a cue from Jakande, he actually laid the template upon which modern Lagos State is built.

I believe this man has the midas touch to turn things around if given the opportunity to serve at the highest level.

Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

I just gave mine!

Cheers Nairalanders!

Comot for Nigeria and live outside the country in the west for 1 year. You will hate men like Tinubu with passion.

I took someone to a government office to apply for a document today. From leaving the house, dropping off the kids at daycare first and getting the government office...it was according to time.

Government office, they were expecting us at the appointed time. Actual process less than 6 minutes and we were out.

She was able to make it to her class 3 minutes before start. She did not need to know anybody inside, she did not need to bribe anybody to process anything.

Men like Tinubu are the biggest problems of Nigeria. The less we have of them the more Nigeria can grow.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by joyandfaith: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
etokhana:
By Bayo Osiyemi

https://thenationonlineng.net/come-off-it-dont-liken-cats-head-to-lions/

Bayo Osiyemi is not wishing Nigeria well. Nigeria is bigger than Yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by joyandfaith: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
See your dirty mouth talking rubbish.
Nnamdi does not represent you but you people(Igbo) engage in all activities he asked you to do, abi?

Which jungle are you from?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by JAMO84: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
VULCAN:
I can't tell whether you are deranged or just daft.

This article running down Osibanjo is from The Nation, Tinubu's newspaper.

Yet your response is to attack PDP and Ipob.

No body on earth can tie the two together.

Except You!

An APC e-warrior

Mtschew

When will Seun make IQ test mandatory while registering on Nairaland?

PDP and IPOB are working together.

Show me one statement from PDP condemning ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by adamsmith914: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Absolute balderdash...
Concur 100%, Absolutely Rubbish.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by adamsmith914: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP and IPOB are working together.

Show me one statement from PDP condemning ipob.
Ipob Eastern faction of pdp.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by adamsmith914: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

Bayo Osiyemi is not wishing Nigeria well. Nigeria is bigger than Yorubaland.
Exactly, is the President of Nigeria for only Yoruba people, is it only our Yoruba brothers & sisters that will vote?

The Yorubas fail to stop Jagaban, igbos from Southern Nigeria will put him in the shoes that fits him.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Very mediocre and shameless write up. From a confirmed and confused tinubu ass liker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
otipoju:

Comot for Nigeria and live outside the country in the west for 1 year. You will hate men like Tinubu with passion.

I took someone to a government office to apply for a document today. From leaving the house, dropping off the kids at daycare first and getting the government office...it was according to time.

Government office, they were expecting us at the appointed time. Actual process less than 6 minutes and we were out.

She was able to make it to her class 3 minutes before start. She did not need to know anybody inside, she did not need to bribe anybody to process anything.

Men like Tinubu are the biggest problems of Nigeria. The less we have of them the more Nigeria can grow.

Mr Man. You need to go for brain checkup to be sure your brain is functioning properly. In Nigeria, it is Tinubu or men like him that are delaying the process? Common, that is just too cheap and that shows you really need a brain checkup.

This is so daft to the extent that it is irritating. In this country where in which 94% of people are already corrupt including someone like you is complaining and pinning the rottenest on a few individuals when in actual facts, this doesn't start with them and will not end with them.

Man, go borrow yourself some brain
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by joyandfaith: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
Exactly, is the President of Nigeria for only Yoruba people, is it only our Yoruba brothers & sisters that will vote?

The Yorubas fail to stop Jagaban, igbos from Southern Nigeria will put him in the shoes that fits him.
I am a yoruba. Tribalism is a disease.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Of course, they know what they are doing. Setting Osinbanjo up against his benefactor and the grey-headed man himself just kept quiet. Lol
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by seunayantokun(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Rubbish
Absolute rubbish!
You're right there.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2022
JoeArmsD1:

What do you mean by alliance?

Not voting APC in 2015?

Besides, Igbos voted for Buhari in 2015 the same way Yorubas voted for PDP too; one thing you lot have to understand is the democratization of choices in Igboland, we all voted based on the direction of our knowledgeablity of the candidate and his antecedent not for ulterior sentiment as accused by other tribes.

If you don't understand the meaning of alliance, keep shut cos if I can recall correctly, Igbos voted Northerns and Westerners even when the abandoned their own.

The message of 2023 is clear and simple to any and every Igbo man, if they can't accept you, you aren't part of them and forceful division becomes inevitable cos they don't genuine reason to call you their own.

How many votes did whole eastern region gave Buhari in 2015 and in 2019? Watch below.

If that is what you call voting for Buhari, then you are under the mpuri mniriri ( or whatever you call it )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

Mr Man. You need to go for brain checkup to be sure your brain is functioning properly. In Nigeria, it is Tinubu or men like him that are delaying the process? Common, that is just too cheap and that shows you really need a brain checkup.

This is so daft to the extent that it is irritating. In this country where in which 94% of people are already corrupt including someone like you is complaining and pinning the rottenest on a few individuals when in actual facts, this doesn't start with them and will not end with them.

Man, go borrow yourself some brain

I really feel like slapping sense into your skull.

Men like Tinubu by their actions signal to the rest of the population that except you are corrupt you cant succeed. Except you oppress the weak, you cant survive. Because they are the models that people see,then they imitate them. And so corruption thrives because it benefits them.

Can Tinubu go to the US where citizens are allowed to carry guns and try any of the nonsense he does in Lagos with is agberos where residents of lagos are extorted everyday.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by wealthtrak: 2:36am On Feb 15, 2022
MikoB:

It's only intelligent people that understand that what is constant in life is change, I like your submission, we argued over this last week, I told you my own view, I like tinubu but he is not my first or second choice, I can only go for tinubu if osinbajo and fashola are out, moreover the little sympathy I have for asiwaju is because of the character assassination by some people on his personality for no reason, but as it is tinubu should just take it easy and support one of his guys before it is too late, by doing that he will still command the respect he deserves, its obvious he is having a running battle with his health. Asiwaju! So many people love you, but sometimes life can be mean, count your gain and move on, as it is the situation for now favours the VP, I can't say of tomorrow though
Well said! My thinking exactly
resonates with yours.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by orisa37: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Op is a Failure.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by orisa37: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Where ALLAH is involved, Osinbajo is a SUCCESS any day.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by Kenneth10110(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't think so.

Igbos say 2023 presidency is their right, yet they can't claim this "their right" through their dearest party, pdp. This implies they want to claim this "their right" on the platform of almajiri and amala party, apc.

All these anti Tinubu campaigns are geared towards making him believe he can't get the ticket so he then decide to support one igbo in apc.

If Tinubu throws his weight behind Osinbajo now, be rest assured, same defamation of character will be hurled at him (Osinbajo).

So forget it, Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. undecided

we dont need say shame on you when the election ends coming 2023 you should do that yourself.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2022
otipoju:

I really feel like slapping sense into your skull.

Men like Tinubu by their actions signal to the rest of the population that except you are corrupt you cant succeed. Except you oppress the weak, you cant survive. Because they are the models that people see,then they imitate them. And so corruption thrives because it benefits them.

Can Tinubu go to the US where citizens are allowed to carry guns and try any of the nonsense he does in Lagos with is agberos where residents of lagos are extorted everyday.

Can you explain how is actions says that if you are not corrupt, you won't succeed? Can you explain how he oppressed the people?

Look here man, you have low IQ and you just come online and spew rubbish and to you and your fellow educated illiterates, that nailed him. Infact, Olohun gan ku ise, o ko da orisirisi eniyan saye ( God really tried when creating humans, he created us in different form). Your specie is certainly different from my specie
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

Can you explain how is actions says that if you are not corrupt, you won't succeed? Can you explain how he oppressed the people?

Look here man, you have low IQ and you just come online and spew rubbish and to you and your fellow educated illiterates, that nailed him. Infact, Olohun gan ku use, o ko da orisirisi eniyan saye ( God really tried when creating humans, he created us in different form). Your specie is certainly different from my specie

You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I have nothing more to say to a dimwitted person like you. I know you are getting paid to defend him. So keep doing your work. We will see how you will convince people to vote for a greedy man who is so old and sick that he pees on himself in public.

Olè Alatenuje. Aje ni idi ibaje. Eti gbe sara yin koja moshalashi lote yi.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
otipoju:

You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I have nothing more to say to a dimwitted person like you. I know you are getting paid to defend him. So keep doing your work. We will see how you will convince people to vote for a greedy man who is so old and sick that he pees on himself in public.

Olè Alatenuje. Aje ni idi ibaje. Eti gbe sara yin koja moshalashi lote yi.
Everyone is a paid agent to you, oponu sowenu. Explain to us how he is greedy. The last time he held public position was 15 years ago and you in all your intellectual is still wallowing in that pain. He had never until now contested for the position of the president yet to you he is greedy.

Mr Man, you have a damaged brain
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by shiwex: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The Nation is Tinubu's newspaper so this hogwash is expected. One thing I know for sure is that Osinbajo won't give us any toilet malfunction at Awujale's palace and he won't attempt to recruit 50 million of us into the army to eat "corn and agbado" unlike one bullion van master I know cool
You are right, he won't give us Buhari, Rauf and Dapo Abiodun....
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

Everyone is a paid agent to you, oponu sowenu. Explain to us how he is greedy. The last time he held public position was 15 years ago and you in all your intellectual is still wallowing in that pain. He had never until now contested for the position of the president yet to you he is greedy.

Mr Man, you have a damaged brain

Na your papa get damaged brain. We shall see how you una papa go force us to vote for old and sick greedy man .
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
otipoju:

Na your papa get damaged brain. We shall see how you una papa go force us to vote for old and sick greedy man .

But I thought you said you don't stay in Nigeria. Liar.

Opuro ni e. Gbenu san, iro loma pa e. Se you even get PVC?
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

But I thought you said you don't stay in Nigeria. Liar.

Opuro ni e. Gbenu san, iron loma pa e. Se you even get PVC?

Were...why would i be telling you about myself. Even when I dey lagos sef. I no dey vote for thieves.
Ive been self aware for over two decades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria? / Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.