Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi (16479 Views)

Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
otipoju:

Were...why would i be telling you about myself. Even when I dey lagos sef. I no dey vote for thieves.
Ive been self aware for over two decades.
Alayebaje nro pe sense wa ninu oro ti oun ba so. Yousef, re-read what you wrote and see if there is any iota of sense in it and if it still makes sense to you then your didirin is out of this planet earth. That said, 2 decades of self-awareness is truly showing on a 13 years brain like yours.

Me I get your time
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by RB1330(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin
onedayatime:

Alayebaje ro pe sense wa ninu oro ti oun ba so. Yousef, re-read what you wrote and see if there is any iota of sense in it and if it still makes sense to you then your didirin is out of this planet earth. That said, 2 decades of self-awareness is truly showing on a 13 years brain like yours.

Me I get your time
Egbon small small
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by onedayatime(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
RB1330:
grin
Egbon small small
Bros, abi omo jeje o. Na dat agbaya (na so he claim) towobomilenu. Baby jenimi. Babies don't know if they should bite fingers or not.
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by RB1330(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

Bros, abi omo jeje o. Na dat agbaya (na so he claim) towobomilenu. Baby jenimi. Babies don't know if they should bite fingers or not.

You no bite this one o
You chop am raw ��
Agbalagba lo bawi Bayen lol
Re: Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi by otipoju(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
onedayatime:

Alayebaje nro pe sense wa ninu oro ti oun ba so. Yousef, re-read what you wrote and see if there is any iota of sense in it and if it still makes sense to you then your didirin is out of this planet earth. That said, 2 decades of self-awareness is truly showing on a 13 years brain like yours.

Me I get your time

Lol. Its clear you are frustrated. Its not easy to sell stinking fish.

No need for long story. Like i said we shall know the really demented ones with time. How you and your kind will convince Nigerians to vote for a sickly greedy kleptomaniac will determine wether you are indeed foolish or not.

Its not by cursing on a faceless forum. You will indeed realise that you are an oponu very soon when Nigerians reject your "ato sara" candidate.

You can vote for Tinubu and invite him to your house so that he can urinate on your couch. Then spray deoderant and clean up after him. Its your choice.

I have better things to do than to dey discuss a deluded thief in Tinubu with a stranger whose tribalism blinds him to reason. But for sure the heads of those market women , drivers, riders and underpaid workers that he extorts everyday with his violent agberos and Alpha-Beta taxes are indeed fighting for them.

Its so satisfying to to see the man who calls himself godfather be reminded of his mortality. Who would have told him that he would require pampers in his old age. With all the people's sweat he has stolen, with all the agba awo he is, with all the agberos at his command, with all the public property he has converted to his own....he can not wish or pay his illness to go away.

Haaa God is indeed great. You can cry and curse and abuse all you want. Ko yo irun kan la ra temi. By God's grace I am good. As in very very good.

Your Stockholm syndrome makes you think you are living your best life in Lagos under Tinubu's oppression.

But even Tinubu himself knows that his Lagos is trash and that is why he will run to British and French hospitals for treatment for his smelly ass.

Agberos like Mc Oluomo and Koko Zaria are wise to know tertiary education in Lagos is trash..that is why they send their children to come here and study.

Yes you have all the time. you can fight yourself. Those who you are fighting for love dunces like you.
There is no need for me going back and forth with a faceless ignoramus over a failed project that is dead on arrival.

Seeing Tinubus public humiliation is enough joy for me and testament to the justice of God. The godfather pissing on himself in public...ah Oluwatobi ni to oto!!

Tinubu...is man of "pee poo" like you and your kind.

Oshisco. When you wake up make you carry jerry can dey find unadulterated fuel up and down for your i better pass my neighbour generator and think you are living the good life. Osinwin eda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest / Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers congratulate Ned Nwoko On Doctorate Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.