Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,819 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( (1190 Views)

Curvy Female Police Officer With Huge Backside Causes While Directing Traffic / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2022
A yet to be identified African pastor loses comportment while on the alter at the sight of a female congregation's body figure.

Video making rounds on social media captures the moment a preacher fixated his eyes on the behind of a curvy female congregation who was on the altar giving a testimony.

The pastor could be seen looking in wonders as he stared unapologetically at the young lady as she moved back and forth the platform.

The curvy lady who was unaware went about her speech without regards to the preacher.

Watch the video on twitter on the link below, I don't know how to post video on nairaland

https://twitter.com/i/status/1492993543299911680

1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2022
The nwa bugodi temptation
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
The spirit of lust and seduction is very powerful indeed.It's most likely the strongest demon,symbolized by the snake and dog.
Many pastors are a thousand times worse and more filthy than an ordinary worldly person,and they often love to advertise their "holiness"
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Bahamas95(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Female congregation? undecided I don't understand.

Konji is no respecter of anybody. I am very sure the pastor would try his luck by inviting her to his office after service for "special anointing"
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin When mermaid spirits fully decide to destroy a pastor,they often employ methods like this. This one's ministry has been destroyed and it's only by God's Grace that he can be restored.
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The nwa bugodi temptation

You watch the vidio, e shoke me
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
The spirit of lust and seduction is very powerful indeed.It's most likely the strongest demon,symbolized by the snake and dog.
Many pastors are a thousand times worse and more filthy than an ordinary worldly person,and they often love to advertise their "holiness"

The pastor preek is already hard from the facial expressionsl

2 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
Female congregation? undecided I don't understand.

Konji is no respecter of anybody. I am very sure the pastor would try his luck by inviting her to his office after service for "special anointing"

I dey tell you
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Testimony1988(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmmm, he shouldn't allow the spirit of lust to take hold of him.
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Candidlady: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lmao

Pastor was carried away by the spirit....

In 2baba's voice """pastors too them be human being oooo"""

Pastor go do mistake start to yarn say

Goliath killed david

The lion destroyed Daniel in the den

Abraham sacrificed Isaac

Jesus freed himself from the cross...

Righteousness please come and advice your pastor
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Highman56: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Lmao

Pastor was carried away by the spirit....

In 2baba's voice """pastors too them be human being oooo"""

Pastor go do mistake start to yarn say

Goliath killed david

The lion destroyed Daniel in the den

Abraham sacrificed Isaac

Jesus freed himself from the cross...

Righteousness please come and advice your pastor
Dry jokes...
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Candidlady: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Highman56:

Dry jokes...

Notice me or iperish

So you dont perish

Ihave noticed you

Happy now ? smiley
Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Torosk1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Righteousness any comment?

Re: Moment Pastor Stares In Wonder At Curvy Female Congregation Without Letting Go ( by Premiumwriter: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
spirit abi nature.

Man must like a woman's body. If he doesn't then he's not normal. It's not spirit, it's the way nature designed it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think She's Lying? / What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Am In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.