Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Do You Think She's Lying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She's Lying? (1195 Views)

Is She Lying? Please Help / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She's Lying? by drake99: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
When we were in unical, a very close friend of mine had a girlfriend whom was in the same department with a certain rich man's son. the guy (the rich man son) was almost the one training my guy's girlfriend in school out of pity.

The girl came from a poor home, my guy too was broke. So this rich man's son was paying for almost everything for the girl. he even extended the Favour to my guy. he once paid 6 months rent for him.

The rich guy in question had almost all the girl running after him.he trained the girl till we graduated. that was in 2012, after graduation, wind of life separated all of us.

10 years later, the girl is now gisting my guy how the rich guy tried all his best to sleep with her during our school days but she wouldn't let him.

i say make i bring the gist here, do you think she's saying the truth, abi na she tried all her best to sleep with the guy?

put mouth, my guy is reading this post
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
I haven't read the post but Yes she's lying...!! Anyways, I know for sure some of this rich kids are gazetted simps and normally don't know how to approach a lady nor ask for what he wants even if you lock him and the babe in a room...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Your guy should look for the rich man's son and ask him guyman to guyman, I'm sure he'll tell your guy the truth whether something happened or not. That's your best bet!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
She might be telling the truth. They're first class simps who'd do all that without seeing her pant. Unless he did it out of help/pity Wich is commendable
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
I haven't read the post but Yes she's lying...!! Anyways, I know for sure some of this rich kids are gazetted simps and normally don't know how to approach a lady nor ask for what he wants even if you lock him and the babe in a room...
She may be lying and she may not be lying. Maybe she was compensating the rich man's son by helping him do his assignments, house chores and other school works, while he helps her pay her tuition. But, she may also be lying and it may be that the guy banged, because I'm surprised the rich man's son will train a girl in school and even pay 6 months rent for her boyfriend. Abi na father Christmas??

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
A kind heart like him isn't deserving of this kind of slander.

He made life in school smooth for two broke people.

He gave succour without getting anything in return.

Even if he later made an attempt to show interest in me.

For his kindness and generosity, personally I will be magnanimous enough to take that secret to my grave.

It's not everything that I tell for the fun of it no matter how long it's been.

There's really no need for some things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
A kind heart like him isn't deserving of this kind of slander.

He made life in school smooth for two broke people.

He gave succour without getting anything in return.

Even if he later made an attempt to show interest in me.

For his kindness and generosity, personally I will be magnanimous enough to take that secret to my grave.

It's not everything that I tell for the fun of it no matter how long it's been.

There's really no need for some things.

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by stixxy(m): 2:34am On Feb 23, 2022
She dey gbes kala gbes.
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Baitullah: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2022
We were not there. But she dey lamba
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Lalami3232(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2022
She may be saying the truth or telling lies, we can't know. I don vow never to accuse or vindicate people until I don know the pure truth of a matter. But the tendency say the guy may be sleeping with her dey high because our 9ja girls are very very loosed when dem see money. Only very few na fit close leg for money. But that no mean say decent babes no dey ooooo, but na ashawo plenty pass among them.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Candidlady: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Ingrates erwhere .....

Very sad that the poor ones are the most ungrateful beings...

Just imagine... That your friend must be silly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by rickpat(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2022
drake99:
When we were in unical, a very close friend of mine had a girlfriend whom was in the same department with a certain rich man's son. the guy (the rich man son) was almost the one training my guy's girlfriend in school out of pity.

The girl came from a poor home, my guy too was broke. So this rich man's son was paying for almost everything for the girl. he even extended the Favour to my guy. he once paid 6 months rent for him.

The rich guy in question had almost all the girl running after him.he trained the girl till we graduated. that was in 2012, after graduation, wind of life separated all of us.

10 years later, the girl is now gisting my guy how the rich guy tried all his best to sleep with her during our school days but she wouldn't let him.

i say make i bring the gist here, do you think she's saying the truth, abi na she tried all her best to sleep with the guy?

put mouth, my guy is reading this post

this one hard o..the question is why saying it now?..what's her motive?,why didn't she say it then?cus if the money?

now my opinion,if the rich guy really wanted to sleep with her and she refused,don't you think the guy would have stopped paying her bills?..I really doubt if a guy that wants sex and the girl refuses would go that far in doing all she did for her...well only God knows the true but for me whether he tried to sleep with her or not,it's been ten years..why not just keep it that way,if not for any reason for the fact that this guy helped you,again what's her motive? after all everyone have been separated by life pursuit...your guy should be wise..so he doesn't loose his friendship vwirh the guy...I tire Sha...after 10years
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Whatever happened between them should not be revisited. Let bygones be bygones.
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
What is your business? Except you are the poor guy that they were sponsoring. And this is 10years after, what's the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Bigbright7(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2022
I can't say, because I wasn't there in their secret places,
but what I can say is this. it is almost impossible that the rich man's son didn't sleep with her.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.
Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by Nonexisting: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2022
I know that you and your guy are the same person but let me tell you the truth. Whenever a vaginarian starts telling you this kind of story, just go ahead and believe the opposite. The opposite is that she did everything she could to get the rich man's son to fucck her and the chances that she didn't succeed is high. If she did, she wouldn't put it the way she did. From her narrative, she sounds like a wounded lion who is frustrated not because of the pain but because his pride and dignity are on the line.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She's Lying? by MAGG0T(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy

Redpill lame nighas should come forward and give their verdict, breakfast don serve

(1) (Reply)

I'm Rich But Looking For Hardworking Young Man To Date - Sugar Mummy / Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Mother? / My First Sex Experience Part 1 (fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.