Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more (1762 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
Bootystruc:

A bird once whispered to me that you are in relations with a nlder.
Are you romantic in it.
or you are not in any relationship.
This is just a diversion
I have version with your best friend recently.

@cuddleme
do u like my poetry, is it romantic

Nope. Its awful, no mystery to it. Too direct and weak. Plus you, your bird & ghost whisperer are not up to.
Tell your vultures that I am a free bird, no one cages my kind. I got my signature message here because of your kind so read it and learn.
Vulnerability on www is madness in reality. I didn't come to romance section for romance action movie but for writing the romance I had already found tey tey. Open ur eyes and sell the coffee, get ur piece of meat to meet a beast. Don't pollute the only romance souvenir that I have here.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by 190smh: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^omo ale smiley

You again undecided
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Bootystruc(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Nope. Its awful, no mystery to it. Too direct and weak. Plus you, your bird & ghost whisperer are not up to.
Tell your vultures that I am a free bird, no one cages my kind. I got my signature message here because of your kind so read it and learn.
Vulnerability on www is madness in reality. I didn't come to romance section for romance action movie but for writing the romance I had already found tey tey. Open your eyes and sell the coffee, get your piece of meat to meet a beast. Don't pollute the only romance souvenir that I have here.

Why do you talk too much.
u and your big mouth
u just want to show off
u like being the center of attention
i have spoken. its a free world
own up or let others be.
high chief is a nice man and i like him
do you love him or not
is he your boufriend or
not so we can all live in peace
liar
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
Lmao,where is the High Chief sef,come and choose who you wanna be with.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2011
Bootystruc:

u and your big mouth
u just want to show off
own up or let others be.
do you love him or not
is he your boufriend or
liar

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Fickle(f): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
Bootystruc:

u and your big mouth
u just want to show off
own up or let others be.
do you love him or not
is he your boufriend or
liar

Get your pride back, never loose it like this. You shouldn't have thread in this manner. you acting cheap. see my threads were destroyed for rubbish.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Bootystruc(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao,where is the High Chief sef,come and choose who you wanna be with.

i can see ur best friend has a very big mouth.
i see where her strength is drawn from. choose what.
please keep shut.

Fickle:

Get your pride back, never loose it like this. You shouldn't have thread in this manner. you acting cheap. see my threads were destroyed for rubbish.

cuddleme is scared or what.
why is everyone helping her
please go and milk your cows
i thhougy she talks a lot
why does sne need you
are you the pimg
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
*****Subscribing!***** cool
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Topic! I'm an incurable unapologetic and hopeless ROMANTIC! She alone can Testify! cool
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Jamesdman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hi Bootystruc, it's nice meeting you! (though, in an unpleasant situation). Cuddy baby, longest of times, missed yo! Sexkillz, come over to my crib, i've got an antidote for ur romantic vermin. LoL. ~~missed you too.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Goldieluks: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
Bootystruc:

i can see your best friend has a very big mouth.
i see where her strength is drawn from. choose what.
please keep shut.
[/color]

cuddleme is scared or what.
why is everyone helping her
please go and milk your cows
i thhougy she talks a lot
why does sne need you
are you the pimg

[color=#550000]Oh! GO TO HELL,HOE.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
Yo James! Welcome back! Keep your antidote boo!. . . . She likes me Hopelessly Romantik! cool
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Anjop: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Anjop: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Anjop: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apologize To A Woman / Why Does This Always Happen To Me? / Do Ladies Appreciate This In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.