Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup (2754 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Senomii:

Exactly why I'm saying don't do anything, it's pointless, I know you'd forever deny the truth even if it stood in front of you

Especially if it's from me

So just chill
There's something I wanted to do, but I won't, I really don't want you to get me in trouble for privacy invasion
Else I sincerely have the power to do that, but I won't, or I might........ secretly.

Stop quoting me and talking nonsense..... take a hike
undecided undecided undecided

This small boy has started to grow feathers... You think you can fly, right?

Threatening me... Wow!
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
undecided undecided undecided

This small boy has started to grow feathers... You think you can fly, right?

Threatening me... Wow!
Who has the time to threaten you, I should actually be the one scared of you
Still I got no time for that
I was just saying things realistically
Rest, princess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / Please How Do I Get This Virginity Certificate In Nigeria? (photos) / Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.