Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. (2751 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by betonnaira: 3:54pm On Apr 07
Lol she fine sha

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by SHIVA001: 3:59pm On Apr 07
If this one give you Head grin grin you Are Gone.
We can only be naking Sha, but I can still marry her if she is polite and respectful despite the piercing.
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Bankowner: 4:59pm On Apr 07
Your post smirks of sarcasm.
Are you by any chance body shaming the girl?
Na you find am, like am. You should be bold and proud to introduce her to your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Apus: 6:26pm On Apr 07
You have not seen wife, keep searching.

5 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Rexymania(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07
🙄🙄
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by safarifarms(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07
Father: (Silence,Stare)

Mother: Blood of Jesus. What is this! Oh my God. My enemies have finally succeeded. God help me o. Son what did I do to you? Why do you want to kill me before my time.

Father calls son aside for a private chat.

Father: What has gotten over you. You mean of all the decent and responsible girls in the country you couldn't find one to marry that you have to go and bring e ...ee. Where did you find her self? A brothel?

12 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by BondRiv: 8:51pm On Apr 07
Lord have mercy.
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by EDOSBROWN: 9:02pm On Apr 07
Will u take this pussycat out of my house

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by noble2faith(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07
Emi esu parada!
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by UcheKingsley1: 9:09pm On Apr 07
betonnaira:
Lol she fine sha

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Nigga
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by ForValour: 9:18pm On Apr 07
Are you sure l am your father?

2 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Starboytwo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07
But why will person do these kain thing?

Dem suppose arrest her.
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Cassandraloius: 9:33pm On Apr 07
My son, think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07
Why don't you marry a porcupine instead.

5 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Lawly: 10:14pm On Apr 07
Nicepoker:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by sulakishop(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07
Your choice not mine
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Damian911: 11:17pm On Apr 07
Nicepoker:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:18am On Apr 08
She's pretty without those multiple piercing

2 Likes

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Thazard(m): 3:42am On Apr 08
EDOSBROWN:
Will u take this pussycat out of my house
grin grin grin
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by ObalendeCMS: 5:07am On Apr 08
Whatever makes you happy. Just don't come running back home to disturb your mom & I; it just won't be funny because I'm sure you know what you are getting involved.

*take a sip of hot gin*
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Savedday2: 5:13am On Apr 08
How does all these people live with all these piercing? It beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by pansophist(m): 5:32am On Apr 08
She looks like like a porcupine grin
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Adewale1603(m): 9:23am On Apr 08
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by betonnaira: 10:24am On Apr 08
UcheKingsley1:

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Nigga
no b only cover na bindings
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by TheGreatIYANU: 11:10am On Apr 08
SHIVA001:
If this one give you Head grin grin you Are Gone.
We can only be naking Sha, but I can still marry her if she is polite and respectful despite the piercing.

For someone who's this peirced, you'll have more to worry about than how 'polite and respectful' she is

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by callmevirus(m): 11:27am On Apr 08
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Chukwu aju!

1 Like

Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by Sirhush(m): 11:31am On Apr 08
My son see me in my room.

Hear this you can not marry her, simple shocked shocked
Re: Mam/dad, " This Is The Woman I Want To Marry" Reply As An African Parent.. by CandidAdmin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08
Are you really my son??
Chai!!! My enemies have succeded

(1) (Reply)

The Cool Guy! / Do You Prefer Your Partner To Have Natural Body Odour? / Show Some Love . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.