Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship (1932 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / How Do I Handle This? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
If you met 5-years ago on the app and you thought she was "only 16" and now she's "barely 20", which means she's about 19 now and you were actually doing all those dirty talks with her when she was 14. She did tell you her real age when you got to talking and the proper thing for you to have done was step away because you don't do that with a minor.

I want to believe I said about, meaning I wasn't exactly sure of that year. And she didn't make me know for years, not until about 17 18 years of age.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mautinfoster:

Bro as much as I love her, it won't cause me anything to jus let her be, as that way I will slowly fall out of love. But I have so many concerns as I have a feeling she is jus acting out this way as a result of her age which someone said earlier. My concerns are if I leave her that way, how will she take it, she will tend to have this bad notion about men, someone that disflowered her, and later left. She might jus end up being someone I will be sad and guilty about even if I move on with someone else. Many promiscuous lifestyle of some ladies today are due to things like this, and I don't want her to turn out that way.
I jus have a lil piece of hope,and I am a very considerate personal as well.
Lol,chai...smh.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
So you were chatting with her 4-years and she didn't tell you her real age until last year? Lol, you know that's not true. But let me suppose for a second that she didn't, you didn't ask about her life, school, siblings/family, or other things?! Because these things would've given her real age away. Or all your chats with her were about sex and nothing else?
I really don't have a point to prove, whatever you can process is fine.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
You're seeing her as a project you need to perfect, which can't work. You can't tell her what to do and not to do with her life, or try to mould her into something you want.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Lifeisgoody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Calm down bro. I know how you feel.
Some factors are responsible for her change in attitude.
1. She has tasted the forbidden fruit. (Sex)
2. Peer pressure.

I can bet with you from experience that the girl is just starting to explore life. It's very normal. You did same too, if you can just flash back.
My advise: it's either you're patient with her or find another girl of your calibre (Finance, Education, Work).

All you are experiencing with her is just normal
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
HenryDion:
You're seeing her as a project you need to perfect, which can't work. You can't tell her what to do and not to do with her life, or try to mould her into something you want.
Thank you for your contribution.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Calm down bro. I know how you feel.
Some factors are responsible for her change in attitude.
1. She has tasted the forbidden fruit. (Sex)
2. Peer pressure.

I can bet with you from experience that the girl is just starting to explore life. It's very normal. You did same too, if you can just flash back.
My advise: it's either you're patient with her or find another girl of your calibre (Finance, Education, Work).

All you are experiencing with her is just normal
Thank you very much.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Neptunium(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Answer This Effectively ? / Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? / Popular Tiktok Star Drops N@kk@d Videos And Photos On Social Media To Trend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.