Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship (1909 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / How Do I Handle This? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello nairalander, I hope we all good. I have a lil issue I sincerely needs matured advice, most especially from matured,newly married and people that has passed through a similar situation of mine. I'm a young guy of 27, working and all, about 5 years ago I met this lady online on a flirt app, we got talking and all. Initially the age she has on her profile wasn't her real age and I took it to be her age,as she was very matured looking and was only 16 then. We just talk dirty all those while and as time went by, we became close friends,and she made me know it wasn't her real age she uploaded as I kept giving telling her an age higher than hers. We got dating,and for the very first time we saw last year and we both got intimate which was our first experience,as she actually bleed during the process,and this made the connection I have for her more intimate. Though not something to be proud off, but it was one of my best moments,as I enjoyed the fact that we got intimate as virgins,and this made me love her very much. Now the problem I am having is that she barely meet up with my emotional demands, after work on a good day, if we get chatting and I ask for a video call or a selfie of her, she will tell me she can't, or not in the mood, aside this she barely do whatever I ask her to do without she complaining, even when it is for her own good, and as a man it makes me feel sad. I have discussed this with her severally that I don't like this, that she isn't submissive as I want her to, she will tell she noticed I get angry when she doesn't accept to do what I tell her to,that can't she have her own say. Overtime I have listed things I initiated her to do even when she didn't want to and the positive results it yielded. I personally love her dearly and I have done a good number of things for her, aside this I have settled it in mind that I want marry her when she is done with studies, but I am having many doubt. She doesn't do anything for me that cause her any financial burden and if as little as agreeing to send me recent selfie of her as we chat and accept video call becomes a problem Even when I provide data, then I don't know what to do. Personally I feel it's jus an age thing as she is barely 20,and I am going to 27, and maybe with time she will change. Or maybe she is jus taking the advantage because she knows I love her and will forgive her if she messes up. On my part, am I not being to emotional, or is it that she is not as ready for a relationship as much as I am, and am I not jus being blind to obvious signs. No Matt how I'll the society speaks I'll about love,it is a good thing to be in love, to have someone that is compassionate about you,and gives an alm for you to rest on,and that's what I only want. Now I'm that kinda person that easily get along with a woman when my heart is somewhere else,and it can be hard to believe,I find it hard to believe that a man in his right senses won't think twice and jus sleep with any lady even if he uses a condom, all this things I don't enjoy and I need jus one person that can accommodate my emotional needs and I'm finding it difficult. I jus need a matured and sincere advice and counsel .
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by uthlaw: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
The spirit of SIMP should be remove from your body in the name of redpillers...

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by valdes00(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
See as you write everything together lik drug baron, no paragraphs, notin notin... Are u related to abba kyari

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by KiNg0G: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
I doubt if this op don pass 17.
27 kee you there....small children And their tantrums full nairaland remain.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn me for reading those shit you wrote.
Barley 20yrs and you're expecting her head to suit yours.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by ParpahSeventy: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
At 20 you should know most people are confused about what they want and what they don't want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
KiNg0G:
I doubt if this op don pass 17.

27 kee you there....small children And their tantrums full nairaland remain.

You can drop your mail, let's make a video call later in the day Bro and confirm you jus said something that's false, don't pour out your aggression on an innocent individual please.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
At 20 you should know most people are confused about what they want and what they don't want.
Alright noted.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by KiNg0G: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mautinfoster:

You can drop your mail, let's make a video call later in the day Bro and confirm you jus said something that's false, don't pour out your aggression on an innocent individual please.
if you are, then you immature.
very immature, the content you wrote shows it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by goshikid: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin Wahala for who still dy do online love like Op

With so many fine chicks around na babe where no sabi how to wear pant well you go the love, she don see who she go use shine.

A grown up man of 27 years come the do as if small nut don lose for him head

Op to use 2 by 2 plank ontop you for go well i swear undecided
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Not all ladies like that video calls and sending of pictures, I personally hates it and I'm not comfortable with men having my pictures on their phone, I don't just like it.You are stressing her too much,she's young pls let her grow, I hate men who lacks understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
grin Wahala for who still dy do online love like Op

With so many fine chicks around na babe where no sabi how to wear pant well you go the love, she don see who she go use shine.

A grown up man of 27 years come the do as if small nut don lose for him head

Op to use 2 by 2 plank ontop you for go well i swear undecided
Bro as much as I love her, it won't cause me anything to jus let her be, as that way I will slowly fall out of love. But I have so many concerns as I have a feeling she is jus acting out this way as a result of her age which someone said earlier. My concerns are if I leave her that way, how will she take it, she will tend to have this bad notion about men, someone that disflowered her, and later left. She might jus end up being someone I will be sad and guilty about even if I move on with someone else. Many promiscuous lifestyle of some ladies today are due to things like this, and I don't want her to turn out that way.
I jus have a lil piece of hope,and I am a very considerate personal as well.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not all ladies like that video calls and sending of pictures, I personally hates it and I'm not comfortable with men having my pictures on their phone, I don't just like it.You are stressing her too much,she's young pls let her grow, I hate men who lacks understanding.
Hmmmm, considering the fact that , that is the only way I can bridge the distance barrier we have, as im in Lagos and she far in a south south state. If we see at least weekly,I wouldn't be asking of that, and I am not jus a random guy to her, we are both dating,and it's a different case. If there is a better way you think I can employ to bridge the distance barrier aside this, you can let me know.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mautinfoster:

Hmmmm, considering the fact that , that is the only way I can bridge the distance barrier we have, as im in Lagos and she far in a south south state. If we see at least weekly,I wouldn't be asking of that, and I am not jus a random guy to her, we are both dating,and it's a different case. If there is a better way you think I can employ to bridge the distance barrier aside this, you can let me know.
If you love her then be patient with her,she'll outgrow some things eventually. There are silly things I did just this last year that I can't do anymore, I've never seen anyone as silly as I am but I discovered that I'm growing and leaving some behind. She's still young and she'll grow, we all would grow.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Starz825(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
I have come to notice something
Most people who kept their virginity so dearly tend to lose it at 27...as in 27 (that age number in particular) both male and female..it could be as a result of pressure or curiosity that causes this sha..I don't know..
If you can see past 27 with your virginity... nothing go freak you again...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you love her then be patient with her,she'll outgrow some things eventually. There are silly things I did just this last year that I can't do anymore, I've never seen anyone as silly as I am but I discovered that I'm growing and leaving some behind. She's still young and she'll grow, we all would grow.
The exact same feeling I have, but I'm jus scared if I won't be deceiving myself, while she is somewhere getting intimate with another guy.
No matter how a lady was before getting into school,no matter the innocent face they can have, with what I have seen passing through university, I really don't have as much trust as I had before,and if it eventually happened she is doing all of that, I will be really pained, these are my fears on this.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Starz825:
Most people who kept their virginity so dearly tend to lose it at 27...as in 27 (that age number in particular) both male and female..it could be as a result of pressure or curiosity that causes this sha..I don't know..
I'm 60+ and still a freaking virgin,so you are wrong
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Starz825:
I did at 26, and she 19
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mautinfoster:

The exact same feeling I have, but I'm jus scared if I won't be deceiving myself, while she is somewhere getting intimate with another guy.
No matter how a lady was before getting into school,no matter the innocent face they can have, with what I have seen passing through university, I really don't have as much trust as I had before,and if it eventually happened she is doing all of that, I will be really pained, these are my fears on this.
All ladies ain't the same,some of us went through school without keeping a boyfriend or visiting any boy to do rubbish, check her background and other things.You are insecured.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Senai(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
WoW. I wish I was young again... So I would have this kind of problems bothering me. Gone are those years.

Want to learn how to earn online in dollars daily? Check my signature... I am giving out an ebook with all the details for a token.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Dannyyoung26(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Just be patient bro, my babe same attitudes, and I have been monitoring and studying her.
Firstly don't force actions on her, you will worsen the situation.
When she does what you don't like. Just give some time. Discuss the issue but don't talk much.
Play her like you don't care also.
Don't show that you love her all time
Put her in a situation of doubt.
She will do what you want...
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
All ladies ain't the same,some of us went through school without keeping a boyfriend or visiting any boy to do rubbish, check her background and other things.You are insecured.
An average lady will say that, nevertheless you are not wrong, but how many percent. I know what I saw in school, what peer pressure and flashy things got many girls to do. I am not really unsecured, because the worst that can happen is that I will be pained and will move on. But situation like this always end up on the lady coming back to beg long after you have moved on and are into someone else,and it will saddens me for her by then as I won't be able to take her back.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
Just be patient bro, my babe same attitudes, and I have been monitoring and studying her.
Firstly don't force actions on her, you will worsen the situation.
When she does what you don't like. Just give some time. Discuss the issue but don't talk much.
Play her like you don't care also.
Don't show that you love her all time
Put her in a situation of doubt.
She will do what you want...
I appreciate your response Boss, bless up.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by bigcee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oga, the problem I see here is YOU. Why allow inconsequential things to bother you. Take selfie, do video call and she refused bla bla bla. Is that the stup!d demands you want her to submit to. Baba, abeg free the babe and stop being toxic to her. What do you expect from a girl that is barely 20yrs.

From the rubbish you wrote, you must be very controlling.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
U are just being childish. U are making the relationship so boring for her.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She doesn't meet your emotional demands because she doesn't send you selfies or do video calls when you ask? Mtchew. Let the girl breathe

According to what you wrote, she was actually 14 when you met, so you were dirty-talking with a 14-year old. Someone who could've been your little sister. That's sick, dude.

It took me time to forgive myself sis, but it wasn't my fault, she lied about her age, and she looked the age she put up there. And she wasn't 14, she was almost 1y then
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She doesn't meet your emotional demands because she doesn't send you selfies or do video calls when you ask? Mtchew. Let the girl breathe and stop pestering her.

According to what you wrote up there, she was actually 14 when you met, so you were dirty-talking with a 14-year old. Someone who could've been your little sister. That's sick, dude.
Almost 16, I'm not the first, Akon had the same issue at a time and faced many controversy, but nobody questioned the girl why she had to lie about her age

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Bignuell(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't know for sure but lemme tell you something. I know it's hard keeping it all this years and right now, you probably feel you're not appreciated enough. I don't know but maybe you have attachment or validation issues. I've been there. You're 27, she 19. You've lived enough to not want to make mistake, she's young, probably just want to start making mistakes. You still gat alot of love in ya. This is what'll i'll tell you. Some girls are like wild bird, virgins or not, they don't want to be caged, they want fly high, match their strength with the breeze from the forest. Get something productive doinh, delete that "i want to marry her thought" from your head. Since you point her fault countless time and no change, let that ship sail. Remember, she just started living,
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Mautinfoster: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bignuell:
I don't know for sure but lemme tell you something. I know it's hard keeping it all this years and right now, you probably feel you're not appreciated enough. I don't know but maybe you have attachment or validation issues. I've been there. You're 27, she 19. You've lived enough to not want to make mistake, she's young, probably just want to start making mistakes. You still gat alot of love in ya. This is what'll i'll tell you. Some girls are like wild bird, virgins or not, they don't want to be caged, they want fly high, match their strength with the breeze from the forest. Get something productive doinh, delete that "i want to marry her thought" from your head. Since you point her fault countless time and no change, let that ship sail. Remember, she just started living,
I feel your point. Attachment issues, I will say yes. Thank you for your time.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Situation In My Relationship by Bignuell(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mautinfoster:

I feel your point. Attachment issues, I will say yes. Thank you for your time.
Aight man, i wish you the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / Who Can Identify This Snake? (pics) / I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.