Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. (40908 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by McOluOmo: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2022
clockwisereport:

You did not add Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Are you tired of the gospel?
grin cheesy never, the gospel is on forever.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Deejay1000(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Kdpchiefpriest:
First and foremost, this is you and not your friend yenyenyen.

In a situation like this, what we do is to wait for the elders to come and enlighten us but in the meantime, I’ll advice you to be serious with prayers, connect with your wife like one and pray against every spirit of spiritual husband. Shalom!

What is Amazon KDP (Kindle Publishing)?

Kindle Direct Publishing (kdp) is Amazon's book-publishing technology, which allows you to self-publish a book online and sell it as an eBook or print-on-demand book to readers.

Authors can directly upload their book files for eBooks, which will show in the Kindle store as an eBook that readers can purchase and download immediately.

How do you make money from this?

You can make money by publishing books on Amazon KDP… The good news is that with my Amazon KDP profit system, you don’t need to be a writer to start making money on Amazon… I’ll guide you through the whole process till you make your first $$ which shouldn’t pass 3 days max after implementing my system.

This is what I’m offering you

1. Creation of account (Amazon KDP)
2. Getting books (Free for life)
3. Cover design
4. Uploading and setting up your payment system.
This alone will give you nothing less than $800 monthly.

The screenshot you are seeing there is just February so far. I have been running this business for a more than 3 years and I can say my experience is top notch. You can make your research by yourself before sending me a message.

What’s=App ‪ ‪0 904  019 95 1 8‬

i've been amazon kdp for some few momths now would like to connect with you....
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
tell him to stop drinking garri and dry fish to bed

you married for 10yrs didn't have any dream but started having dream November last year?

change the food you eat to bed

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by silverkings: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications.

Thanks.
It is you. No dey deceive us with A friend of mine stuff
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by YellowMayor(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Another fake story
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Lastic: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.

This dream has meaning that show that both of them have problems in there sexual life. Both do not enjoy sex together and one of them may be masturbating regularly or cheating on the other. This shows that both do not really have a strong relationship. Please get back to me if that’s true. Thanks
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by rainlover(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
She took blood oath with another guy before meeting u.
hmm.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.
You the ignorant one here.
Dreams at times is not necessary what you are thinking about
For instance, if masquerade is pursuing you in the dream does that mean you are a thinking about him
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Bignuell(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Simran94:

You forgot to add that his friend could also be insecure and paranoid
Maybe. But then again, married for 10 years and now this constant dream. Maybe he should purge himself of his insecurities or try to find out the why
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Aklee4994(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2022
I swear beside me this morning a WOMAN comes with a winning ticket of lottery meaning baba ijebu.The woman said it’s a dreaming number from his husband this morning...wake up bruh nobody is going to wake you up �
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
might be seeing another man.
Check well
Naso l de dream about my husband then .
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Pray God will expose whatever it is.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.
over wetin only you no fit chop finish. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by obembet(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

See the power of imagination. U better don't scatter your home with fear of unknown
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Niggar doesn't trust his wife.

That's the problem.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Henon: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
It could mean a whole lot of things. Firstly, it could be spiritual husband which common. Secondly, that woman could be messing around with another man. Or maybe you have being suspecting her of cheating sometime now which has stucked in your memory and now appear in dreams.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Tumbulum: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Please destroy all snipper in your house.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by dalass(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

Just last year November since all these years

Your friend already has another babe he wants to marry. So he's looking for excuse to call her winch or rope her with infidelity...

Some people wicked sha

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by richie240: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Haven't u heard of spiritual husband b4 in?

neo25:

Thanks.
U gast 'chop belleful' o bcus those gyes are extremely jealous, more like someone dragging land with Satan!
cool
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Kreme(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Spiritual Cuckold grin
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by godofuck231: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2022
You no de fvck her well if not the spiritual husband go run when em see 4 hours pounding , in some cases he appears to her and if you are rugged tested by your ancestors you will see him in the room at night in an angry mode
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Mooh247: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2022
Go and seek the counsel of a spiritualist, whether Muslim, Christian, IFA or Oyinbo astronomers and astrologers

Whichever you can afford, this isn't a matter for Nairalanders neither is it a matter for science and logic, it's purely spiritual
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by smasher1(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
might be seeing another man.
Check well
Naso l de dream about my husband then .
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Pray God will expose whatever it is.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.

God doesn't do magic. it's Satan that does magic. God does miracle.

2 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ndidi2: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
over wetin only you no fit chop finish. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
do u think it's easy knowing that someone u love is sharing himself/herself with someone else?.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ndidi2: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2022
smasher1:

God doesn't do magic. it's Satan that does magic. God does miracle.
ua right.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Prettychild(f): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Both of them should go for deliverance in Mountain of Fire church
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Enemyofpeace: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
do u think it's easy knowing that someone u love is sharing himself/herself with someone else?.
Yinmu! Can you finish it?
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by cabana(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2022
It's high time you changed your dealer or you stop using drugs at night.

neo25:

Thanks.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by ALFADOS(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
my brother is real am a living witness to such thing, my blood brother wife was involved not just dream but physical, she can be seeing him but you can't, the only solution is prayer before you sleep and using of olive oil, on your body or her's
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ndidi2: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Zeel007:
Tell us how you caught him, seems very interesting grin grin
very very interesting.
Is a long and freaking story..
is heartbreaking finding out but l have forgiven him.
We started afresh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by IgOga(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

If the dream is from God then God has shown him to do something about it...i.e. watch and pray for his marriage and his own life

1. It may mean nothing
2. It may mean the man would soon die and she would remarry and he would watch from the spirit realm
3. It may mean the woman would marry someone else
4. It may mean the woman is cheating on him

I am not a dream interpreter o....just guessing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Samchik: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Was he suspecting his wife before he started having this dream? If so, it could be because of his suspicion.

If he wasn't suspecting her, then the dream is a warning as it is reoccurring, his subconscious is trying to tell him something that is happening or about to happen.

He should try to find out what is going on, be mature about it, also be careful on how he reacts and how he handles the situation.

NB: I am not a dream interpreter, this is just my opinion.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by tarboshi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
I pity your friend's wife and your wife (if you are married) for having babies as husbands.

So because of a dream, you are suspecting and dragging a woman online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / Is She A Wife Material? / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.