Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. (40945 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by ahnie: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello samtobh good noon,I saw your mention.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by emezuo17: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications. She is into another man, let him open his eyes, he will find out the truth, she is seeing another man and all her mind in on the other man, she is just his wife physically.

Thanks.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by emezuo17: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.
. She is seeing another man.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Acehart: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
emezuo17:
. She is seeing another man.

No she is not. He is seeing the future- when he’s gone.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ndidi2: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
bigiyaro:
so what happened after you caught him, you called the police?
God arrested him..
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by chrizzyace: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Na them! You people will never ever admit or accept the fact that the world we live is filles with spirituality..
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by chrizzyace: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Crusadee:
It's an evidence of insecurity by the man, you are more likely to keep dreaming of what you keep thinking about.

So why dont I have recurrent dreams of how I am making money or living a luxury life, cause that's what I think about all the time grin
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Oko Orun ni yen english trabslator Spiritual Husband in action.
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications.

Thanks.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Slurity(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
It simply and complicated at same time. I don't need a prophet to tell me that your friend is already struggling financially, which is the implications of marrying to someone else's wife physically but not spiritually. The dream simply means, there is strange man in her life physically or spiritually, if the physical has been proven wrong then the problem is a complicated one because, spiritual husband is the most sturborn force again success in man's life. DELIVERANCE
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by linearity: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dream is never a source or origin or initiator of anything.

It is your friend’s subconscious mind that is feeding his dreams.

He has been suspecting him wife for sometime now, his dream is now magnifying and painting a picture of that suspicion, so he can see it in 3D.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by jameel6: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Before or after your wedding, have you ever caught your wife with another man? If yes then psychologically the even is still playing in your head

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
He is suspecting her of infidelity based on one or tow abnormalities...It could be true if he dig further, it could be false due to insecurities on his side.

But if he is a clean guy spiritually and otherwise, it could be a premonition. Things like this do happen with some spiritually powerful humans...They get the message before it happens.

I have that personality and I am talking from a last year experience as well...

Every human is a god in a human body...Some god s are more powerful than others...General knowledge.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
What your friend is experiencing is psychological, not spiritual. Recommend he make an appointment to speak with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist to help him get to the bottom of that dream he keeps having. undecided
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Some will say spirit husband and they won't be wrong. He should go spiritual and ask questions.
There is no "Spirit" husband. There is instead every thing psychological about the dreams. The man don worry so Tay im mind don begin dey play tricks on him.undecided
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Abi oo! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ifyjos(f): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
That other man is her spiritual husband
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Crusadee: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
chrizzyace:

So why dont I have recurrent dreams of how I am making money or living a luxury life, cause that's what I think about all the time grin
but it's not insecurity! U re not afraid of loosing it coz you don't have it yet.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Viccano: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hope this is not some kind of hallucination? Cos your are suspectin her already
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by ANIOCHA: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
ote author=neo25 post=110264941]Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

Thanks.
People just dish out information without knowledge.
it was happening to me too,
and any time I saw this strange man with my wife,even if I want to sign a billion naira contract with my Blood Brother as agreed,it will all end in disappointment.
it also a life of struggle and disappoinments
it is what we call "Spiritual husband" the woman in question might not necessarily be aware of the happenings, because it is her creative nature.
just like you paid the physical dowry you have to marry her spiritually, that's giving what belong to Caesers to Caesars.
You can't pray it away my brother,no amount of deliverance can liberate her, infact you will be causing more harm that good,you might have a temporary relief but what comes next will be worse than initial calamities.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

EOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
ANIOCHA:
Thanks.
People just dish out information without knowledge.
it was happening to me too,
and any time I saw this strange man with my wife,even if I want to sign a billion naira contract with my Blood Brother as agreed,it will all end in disappointment.
it also a life of struggle and disappoinments
it is what we call "Spiritual husband" the woman in question might not necessarily be aware of the happenings, because it is her creative nature.
just like you paid the physical dowry you have to marry her spiritually, that's giving what belong to Caesers to Caesars.

You can't pray it away my brother,no amount of deliverance can liberate her, infact you will be causing more harm that good,you might have a temporary relief but what comes next will be worse than initial calamities.
So, what babalawo fed you these tales? undecided

How much did he charge you after it all? undecided

Hope say you go charge am marketing fee since you dey here dey market im services? undecided

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by ANIOCHA: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
I was in that situation too,
it is called a "Spiritual husband". Just like you paid your wife physical dowry and all physical rites,you have to do the spirit rites too.
My brother no amount of prayer and deliverance can stop the spiritual being,it can only bring a temporary relief,it is called given what belongs to Caesars to Caesars.

physical implications:
All you will be seeing disappoinments.
If you see such a night before your assured breakthrough,it will always end in failure.
NOTE: YOUR WIFE MIGHT NOT NECESSARY BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, it is just her creative nature. Obviously most of the women in this category are highly spiritual humans.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Aaay: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by oglalasioux(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
might be seeing another man.
Check well
Naso l de dream about my husband then .
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Pray God will expose whatever it is.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.

Here's the correct answer
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Rexymania(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Marriage na scam
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Zeel007: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
very very interesting.
Is a long and freaking story..
is heartbreaking finding out but l have forgiven him.
We started afresh..
God bless you for forgiving him

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Day time husband, night time side nigga...

Hahahahhahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.