Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. (40962 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Iseoluwani: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications.

Thanks.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
OP, there is a church at isale odo somewhere in Abeokuta. You need to see the pastor there to scan your life.

T O DARLING
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by rossychik(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Ask ur self this q questions, do u suspect ur wife, are a jealous hubby, do u always monitor her movement, in fact do u have trust issues with her, make sure to answer the above questions truthfully, if the answers are affirmative, then the dreams are as a result of them. I am saying this from experience.
Solution, is to learn to stop doing the above, take ur mind of them, those dreams will gradually stop.
Also, discuss this with ur spouse, it helps when u communicate with each other.

3 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by professore(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.

Thanks.
Jesus is still available and all these things are still happening to you. I wonder why people do not want power over enemies. Seek Jesus now in the right and proper way and all these jokes will end. Yes these things are joke if you become powerful in Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by kansoboy: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Wahala every where...Ur wife is a witch married to fellow witch.....

Becareful how U react to her...or else she go battle u for the rest of Ur life.

I am very sure the wife no even they send d man sef
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
She took blood oath with another guy before meeting u.
CHAI

2 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Solofresh2: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.
You always think you know more than others
But from your comments, you don't know anything

9 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
She is either cheating or have been married before. Humans and spirit beings and such dreams should be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Emk5556: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Pastors and religious leaders will keep feeding fat until people start being logical.
hope you are not confusing logic for wisdom?

3 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by aspabay(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

That friend is you.

2 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Ogbeni, most dreams na warning o so if you like dey jonze. Some secrets are revealed through dream but because we refuse to accept the truth e go come shock us later

3 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by delishpot: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Na so dem dey take start to pursue their wives from matrimonial home.
Maybe he jhas gone to chop kayanmata and now he is seeing his wife in a different light. Very soon he will start seeing the kayanmata giver as his true wife in his dreams.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by mesejudith: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Maybe you guys will divorce later God is already showing you something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Zeel007: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
might be seeing another man.
Check well
Naso l de dream about my husband then .
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Pray God will expose whatever it is.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.
Tell us how you caught him, seems very interesting grin grin

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by xborr(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

He should investigate his wife for infidelity, avoid seeing any pastor or visiting any spiritual place for now.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by clockwisereport: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
McOluOmo:
u are the one.....Comrade

You did not add Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Are you tired of the gospel?
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Zion243(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
It's satanic manipulation.
Tell your friend to pray and if possible do 3 days fasting or vigil and the bad dream will stop.

2 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
It is always 'my friend' 'a friend of mine'. Make all of una gettat

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Your friend is either just looking for something to use against his wife. OR he is insecure about his wife's relationship with someone in real life. Tell him to come clean and be sincere with himself.

Btw You guys take your dreams too seriously....sometimes you don't need to bother praying about somethings. Just ignore and if it bothers you so much, pray about it and move on.

Ps. There is nothing like spirit husband and wife . It's hogwash. If anyone tells you that, they're ignorant.

Anything that isn't in the scriptures shouldn't be taken seriously.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
kansoboy:
Wahala every where...Ur wife is a witch married to fellow witch.....

Becareful how U react to her...or else she go battle u for the rest of Ur life.

I am very sure the wife no even they send d man sef

This one doesn't have any iota of sense in his head. Take him serious at your own peril.
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by simplyfeet: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

It’s either your friend has insecurity issues and he’s been suspecting his wife is having an affair or it’s something else
Whatever he does, he should never visit pastors or go from one prayer house to another.
Best bet is to seek God on his own, fast and pray for guidance and interpretation of the dreams.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by simplyfeet: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Pastors and religious leaders will keep feeding fat until people start being logical.
You don’t have to go to pastors or religious leaders to find God. You can do that on your own, God is accessible to all who seek him.
It’s not until you go from one prayer house to another before you find him.

3 Likes

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Bignuell(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2022
All i know is that not all dreams are devil manipulation. For him to have this constant dream at this time, something is 'bout to happen, he should be on the look or it's time for a secret to come to open
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.

Your friend is getting paranoid and obsessed with his wife cheating. Ask him to tell you why he is suspecting her.

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Bignuell:
All i know is that not all dreams are devil manipulation. For him to have this constant dream at this time, something is 'bout to happen, he should be on the look or it's time for a secret to come to open
You forgot to add that his friend could also be insecure and paranoid
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.
you could equally be right
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by socialmediaman: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
He may be afraid of losing his wife, or his wife may be giving him some weird vibes recently that makes his brain create those images during sleep. Funny enough his brain may be coincidentally right, there’s a chance the wife is seeing someone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.