Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293284 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 5

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 8

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 7

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 10

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 9

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
Just to keep it visible, the total cost for this house stands at N2,037,450.00. I am stressing this so we can all remember where we are coming from and be able to continue to track the whole amount spent building this house. My house is being built to my own taste and I am interested in using the least amount of money possible to achieve a solid and comfortable home where my wife and children can enjoy themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2011
Still learning . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Sagewood: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2011
Still a great thread!

Good job Spyder.
Am Alone post lastest pictures cool
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2011
@Fhemmmy, I noticed this section is boring because Am Alone has been silent for days now. His posts, pics and updates are very insightful.

Am Alone, abeg pls come o!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2011
brabus:

@Fhemmmy, I noticed this section is boring because Am Alone has been silent for days now. His posts, pics and updates are very insightful.

You are correct, I miss the guy myself.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jomodupri(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2011
Subscribed.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by tdk: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
Am Alone abeg show
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by chainy: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
everywhere I go I like to ask this question untill I get the right answers, what is the best way to utilise a 60 by 120 plot of land in a low rise residential area?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
chainy:

everywhere I go I like to ask this question untill I get the right answers, what is the best way to utilise a 60 by 120 plot of land in a low rise residential area?

The answer to this your question can only be answered by you.
You own the land and know what you need it for.

But if you insist, I will say start cultivating vegetables there.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by chainy: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ Fidelo726, many thanx. but is this what you would sincerely do if you were in my shoes?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by hasyak(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
Sagewood:

Still a great thread!

Good job Spyder.
Am Alone post lastest pictures cool
spyder880:

brabus:

is it the same guy someone in the last thread insisted he most leave?

honestly, i believe he contributed a lot in the last thread, in a way some people might not appreciate. but we all are different and have to understand and respect other people opinion. people were always reading him wrong thinking he brags, but he was just happy and proud of what he has achieved so far at his age.

personally, i would have love to contributed more since am also into a project presently, but the way he was attacked discouraged me.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ok2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
Signed in grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
brabus:

he is a great guy and very knowledgeable.
I am sure he will surface soon.

hasyak:

honestly, i believe he contributed a lot in the last thread, in a way some people might not appreciate. but we all are different and have to understand and respect other people opinion. people were always reading him wrong thinking he brags, but he was just happy and proud of what he has achieved so far at his age.

personally, i would have love to contributed more since am also into a project presently, but the way he was attacked discouraged me.

True Dat
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by MPEROR: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
How much of d decking have you done so far with 2 mill +

if the cement 4 100percent completion is on ground say so
thanks
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
chainy:

@ Fidelo726, many thanx. but is this what you would sincerely do if you were in my shoes?

If I am in your shoe I will be cultivating vegetables on that land.
Not for commercial purpose anyway.

But if I possess such asset, as one in the construction industry,
I will purchase a block moulding machine and start block moulding for commercial purpose.

Again, if the location is safe for me, I can start a poultery farm business.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
Fidelo726:

If I am in your shoe I will be cultivating vegetables on that land.
Not for commercial purpose anyway.

But if I possess such asset, as one in the construction industry,
I will purchase a block moulding machine and start block moulding for commercial purpose.

Again, if the location is safe for me, I can start a poultery farm business.

Man of wisdom
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jagbajanti: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings.  It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet.  Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
jagbajanti:

WARNING: DO NOT hire any builder based on internet postings.  It is just like internet dating: the picture you see might be different from the person you will meet.  Expenses here have been seriously understated and experience overstated to entice the gullible. Look in your extended family first, then ask for recommendations from your friends (who built successfully), your church or mosque, etc. You have been WARNED.

Mr., You are new on the forum.
You just registered today and within few seconds of your registration you are posting this on this section.
Why not umask.
is there anything personal against this thread or the person operating the thread?

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
jagbajanti:

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for coming to the property section and in building thread.
This particular thread has been relaoded after over 100 pages covered.
And so, anybody that has been following this thread will or can freely express his or her opinion on any contributor on this thread.
Spyder for example is building a 5 bedrom executive duplex for a client he met on this thread.
The structure is equally on another thread on this section which we are equally monitoring with pictures and cost clearly uploaded.
This makes it possible for the owner to monitor easily from anywhere he can be.
So feel free and enjoy the thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
Fidelo726:

WELCOME TO NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for coming to the property section and in building thread.
This particular thread has been relaoded after over 100 pages covered.
And so, anybody that has been following this thread will or can freely express his or her opinion on any contributor on this thread.
Spyder for example is building a 5 bedrom executive duplex for a client he met on this thread.
The structure is equally on another thread on this section which we are equally monitoring with pictures and cost clearly uploaded.
This makes it possible for the owner to monitor easily from anywhere he can be.
So feel free and enjoy the thread.

Lol . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by blank(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
Signing in.

Spyder880 no forget me o.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
blank:

Signing in.

Spyder880 no forget me o.

Welcome jare
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
brabus:

Brabus My man!!! I go show soon ooo!! grin grin grin

spyder880:

Thanks Man!!! kiss kiss kiss

tdk:

Am Alone abeg show

No worry I don show!!! grin grin grin

hasyak:

Bros na so we see am o!!!!  But wetin man go do? Me dey do am for the fun and hoping say I fit pass some knowledge accross oo!!

jagbajanti:

Mr man!!! Wetin I go talk besay nobody be small pikin here!!!
and like somebody say, maybe if you talk with you real ID we go understand you better!!!!
Anything here I c is possible!!!!! 100% possible.  I believe maybe you talking about spyder
cost!!!! It is very possible bros. The money he has spent so far if you bring it to Lagos
it wont exceed lintel level(that is if he's so smart). But with the experience he has
and the method he used(mould his blocks). Bros  its so possible in where he's building.
The purpose of the thread is perhaps to pass learn about building and costs!!!
OShey!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^ The man is back . . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ All make orna no vex for me o!!!
I got too busy!!!
Honestly I'm not through with what I'm doing
But I will keep in touch!!! grin grin grin

Again, Guys I will be traveling to China to buy all
the things I will need for the finishing of my house!!!!
100% Everything. I want to go there to buy these things
so as to save cost and again so that I can get rear things I guess?

If it work out, I will let us know! If I change my mind I will still say so. But I'm 100% sure I'm Going Sha!!!
Lastly, Yesterday, 30tons of plasterings sand was delivered to my site @ 12k each = 36k
and the plumber was at the site to start with the testing of the pipes(the onces that was installed inside the house.
I think he needs to check for any leakage because it was conduit. After the testing, the plastering will follow!!!)
Peace!!!!! Too You ALL O!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
Am Alone, I miss you! No be lie. I'll comment on yr last post later. Its not easy posting from some mobile fone - unlike many people believe "phone no be phone o" The last few week has been too bore using this toy of a phone.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
Am Alone:

@ All make orna no vex for me o!!!
I got too busy!!!
Honestly I'm not through with what I'm doing
But I will keep in touch!!! grin grin grin

Again, Guys I will be traveling to China to buy all
the things I will need for the finishing of my house!!!!
100% Everything. I want to go there to buy these things
so as to save cost and again so that I can get rear things I guess?

If it work out, I will let us know! If I change my mind I will still say so. But I'm 100% sure I'm Going Sha!!!
Lastly, Yesterday, 30tons of plasterings sand was delivered to my site @ 12k each = 36k
and the plumber was at the site to start with the testing of the pipes(the onces that was installed inside the house.
I think he needs to check for any leakage because it was conduit. After the testing, the plastering will follow!!!)
Peace!!!!! Too You ALL O!!!!

bring us pictures of all the fun stuff and their prices from there oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.