Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293981 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2012
Nice and sweet . . . keep up with the good work
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2012
watch how rough the inside is and how good plastering works will transform it to the neat interior fit for my loved ones grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2012
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2012
more from the insides

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2012
Keep it coming Spydeee!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2012
Sypder

Wonderful! When is the completion date?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jussi(m): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2012
This house is coming out really nice. Colour of the crown is loving. Congrats bro!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2012
olubuffett:

Sypder

Wonderful! When is the completion date?

My brother na money go determine the completion date o grin grin I have been soaking garri and drinking for the past two weeks cheesy

Jussi:

This house is coming out really nice. Colour of the crown is loving. Congrats bro!

If you know how I love the green colour roof, thanks my brother.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by benimeogu(f): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2012
N
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 3:31am On Feb 15, 2012
Good job Spyder! Very neat!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ROBEN(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2012
Spyder, I raise my hands 4 U ooooo. Great work I must say.

Guys, the roofing of mine has commenced. I got 2 d site a bit late though I left office very early 2 see wuts going on at d site, Here is the pics I got 4 ur eyes only. Pls manage my camera resolution cos it was almost getting dark and considering the height of d roof and my standpoint.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by diordaves(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2012
Spyder880, the garri soaking is worth it abeg. Very soon na champagne you go take dey wash down your fufu. The roof is really a crowning glory. Well done.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by hasyak(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2012
spyder880:

My brother na money go determine the completion date o grin grin I have been soaking garri and drinking for the past two weeks cheesy

thats delayed gratification! when you finish, some morons that did not know the pains/garri involved, will be asking HOW did he do it?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2012
@Prof Spyder, Na dis big house you dey always refer to as small? I bow for you ooo. Nice one prof!
You go finish am soon in Jesus name. Amen.

By the way soaking garri na my hobby. Nothing do am grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by steo: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2012
@Spyder, big congrats!!. You have really done well for your self and family. That is a lovely and neatly roofed house.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by steo: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2012
@Roben, I can see that your roofing sheet is already adding special effect on that building. I can't wait to see the finish product. You would have to climb on top oh to give us a clear look.lol. Weldone!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by FMary(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
A 3 bedroom flat for sale in 1004 estate

Price is 55,000,000 net

Contact Francis 08037055778

[url]http://nairame.com/forum/real-estate-1/a-3-bedroom-flat-for-sale-in-1004-estate/#p41
[/url]
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
This man too much . . . kai
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by za85: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
Really nice! its so amazing how ur house has taken shape. The colour of the roof is amazing hope u complement it with a nice colour paint
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
za85:

Really nice! its so amazing how ur house has taken shape. T[b]he colour of the roof is amazing[/b] hope u complement it with a nice colour paint

I second that, But with combo of Chief Spyder and Madam Spyder, I am sure they will
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ferya(f): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Spyder Your house is so beautiful grin

@ Roben
Please, be careful while climbing oh!. Nice roof & well done too grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
Well done Lord Spyder880
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Diordaves, ferya, prince -onx, atasteve, steo, ZA85, benimeogu, demain-man, hasyak, ROBBEN, your words give me courage, thanks a lot.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2012
ROBEN:

Spyder, I raise my hands 4 U ooooo. Great work I must say.

Guys, the roofing of mine has commenced. I got 2 d site a bit late though I left office very early 2 see wuts going on at d site, Here is the pics I got 4 ur eyes only. Pls manage my camera resolution cos it was almost getting dark and considering the height of d roof and my standpoint.

@ ROBBEN, I have similar problems of where to stand and cover my roof very well. Your house is really becoming a home, welcome.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2012
spyder880:

@ ROBBEN, I have similar problems of where to stand and cover my roof very well. Your house is really becoming a home, welcome.

The 2 Ogas have "good problems" smiley Well done o
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ROBEN(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2012
spyder880:

Thanks Spyder, I believe we will find a way around it.

Spyder and all Gurus,My question is concerning the slab in the kitchen that is casted on top of the kitchen cupboards, what size of rod is advisable to be used, I'm thinking of that woven small rods that looks like quarter rod(from distance) that are already woven like mats and sold that way. Those that have already done theirs, what did U use? Thanks 4 ur responses.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by okey41: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Spyder,well done bros.

You will certainly feel proud and good when you sit back and admire your good hand work; you will only clap to your chest with beaming smiles to yourself, saying "YeS i made it".

We your class of 2011/2012 are saying well done Prof.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Another day to learn . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Get your pen and papers out it's time for test.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by cinzo: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Please does anyone know which market to get door locks in Lagos. Need some for my doors.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Costa2000(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
Oga spyder,u are doing a great job here, well done nd Godbless.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
olubuffett:

Get your pen and papers out it's time for test.

I beg no test today oh, cos i no read last night oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.