Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (294913 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2012
Ogbefi_007:

Just got a call back home, cos of inactivity in my site, guys have started stealing the left-over of granite used for lintel. Its really crazy?? i think i gat to hurry and start something on time. Oh lord let it rain on me one more time.

Afraid catch me as you mentioned rains, this is what I had to go through last rainy season, yours truly was among the men trying to carry this car off the roads for me to pass to a remote site.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2012
lol
Oga sypder, just imagine u got stuck inside some crispy dollars ( obama money) ,pounds ( mama charlie money) and even Naira notes, that is the kind of rain i am asking for, hope u don't mind that kind of rain sha i wish i could figure u out from the pix?? (definitely ur stomach will be very big cos you like bush meat well well) , Great Job, u inspire me greatly and i know same goes for others !
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2012
Ogbefi_007:

lol
Oga sypder, just imagine u got stuck inside some crispy dollars ( obama money) ,pounds ( mama charlie money) and even Naira notes, that is the kind of rain i am asking for, hope u don't mind that kind of rain sha i wish i could figure u out from the pix?? (definitely ur stomach will be very big cos you like bush meat well well) , Great Job, u inspire me greatly and i know same goes for others !

Llll, my brother, please send me just one Ghana must go bag of mama chalie notes and I will stand in the rain for one month, I wont mind that type of rains at all. Aout that picture, my face is not visible but I am among the men standing there, big belle, naaaaaa, I ever get money like una so my tummy is still flat. One day I will post my pictures for all to see, only that my ugly face can scare kids from looking at computers, lol. grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by opiscopy(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2012
Spyder, I think at this stage, you should start asking we your students questions from the inception of the project to this stage at least to test how much we have learnt or wat do you think?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ricki: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
this is a hard one but solved!

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jussi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^

Good attempt bro cheesy cheesy cheesy, how did you arrive at your choice?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ricki: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
bro syderman and I go way back I guess.  Or more truthfully, I knew he will be someone who takes charge of a task, fearless, brave, assertive, just want to arrive on site without much delay.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
ricki:

this is a hard one but solved!

for where! grin that is not me at all, if you know my real name, just look at my facebook page and you will see how ugly I am, that man is not me. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Oluwa4Sure: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
All the people I see in that picture(behind and by the side of the car)
are more that enough to carry the car to its next bustop!!!!
What I don't seems to understand is why they were trying to push it?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ricki: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
competition! spot the spyderman if you can.  

picture taking with Nokia N97

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

All the people I see in that picture(behind and by the side of the car)
are more that enough to carry the car to its next bustop!!!!
What I don't seems to understand is why they were trying to push it?

Bros, carrying the car was our main target because nobody can push the car from there, the ground was as slippery as okra soup, a heavy duty truck tried to help but found itself swept into the gutter, more than 6 vehicles stuck in the gummy soil and delayed my 5 workers for 4 hours on the road. I will attach more pictures of the logjam later this night. It was tough and by the time we got to the site after riding inside the mud for another 30km.

@ ricki, you got me cracking with your numbering the options, lets see how we find out but some of the people you suggested are too old to be me grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
I think the answer is 'b'
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Demain_man:

I think the answer is 'b'

if I look like that man and my wife never divorce me since grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
This is why i like La-combe,those days in school na just to turn the back page and see the answer, actually used lacombe those days to solve some maths, anyway i will settle for "B" sha!!!! wether Oga Spyder likes it or not.

If i was with Frank Edozie on ""who wants to be a millionaire?"" and seating on the hot seat and i dont have any life line,exhausted my 50-50 and phone a friend chance i will still go for B as my last answer.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by ricki: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
thinking more about this picture and oga syder's hint/clues. I presume that the guy by the VW Golf front passenger side door is our man. Yes! that could be him alright.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by benimeogu(f): 3:04am On Feb 27, 2012
The
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2012
@Spyder

Is it possible to get these ceiling designs done in nigeria?

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 27, 2012
;

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Feb 27, 2012
ummmmm, difficult but not impossible

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2012
This is Enugu

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2012
spyder880:

This is Enugu

I saw these two pictures when you first posted them few months ago. I just like the one I posted up there more and that is why I asked if they were possible in Nigeria.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2012
payless:

I saw these two pictures when you first posted them few months ago. I just like the one I posted up there more and that is why I asked if they were possible in Nigeria.

I believe the same guys that did these Enugu job can copy the foreign style too.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2012
I will contact you when the time to do it arises.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2012
This land is for sale in Ninth mile, Enugu, a full 120ftx80ft property with a clean title near one of my properties. The landlord took me there himself, price N2.5m

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Bros Spyder,

Biko, can I have the details(Phone number and name) of the guy that did this POP work at Enugu?. Thanks

payless:

o
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
Reporting for lectures oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ferya(f): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
Oga Spyder, we done come oh! Any update for your students?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ferya:

Our teacher is busy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by sixtus4: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
men at work
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ferya:

Too many! grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
This is the type of look I want to give to my house, but just inside my balcony only and not on the whole front of the house. Oh, just those tiles on the front and not the roof and parapet grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.