Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant (4930 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Ola17: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Dominion2000:
You have just killed and destroyed your life and destiny. Matthew 16:18 says the church is matching on and no opposition from you and your Satan master will be able to bring the church down. The church from now will be taking nations and kingdoms as territories. Mark it.

Shut the hell up sir. Your scare tactics is stale already.

The ruthless Pentecostal Christian mafia in conjunction with the Nigerian political class has so much wrecked the psych of an average sheeple that you have to wonder if they are still humans or mindless drones.

3 Likes

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The joy i get when i see churches filled with old people i stead of youths is a sweet joy.

My father and mothers generation took church matter too serious. Im glad i broke that tradition by not going to church.
They called me devil for not following them

i dont blame them, i love them even tho they are ignorant. I still love them.

But what made me happy is that my siblings are following my path and have shunned christianity. Same with many youths today

Religion blocked their common sense
They stopped going to church
Now they are free minded and think more creatively.
Adeboye and co in 20 years. Nobody will attend all those pentecostal scam centers.

Im sooo happy, to realise that this new generation are wayyy smarter than our fathers generation

Lol poor boy. Ask you father he wasn't like that punctual and church filled when he was young. When you start building a family you will definitely know why running to God is important
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by prettysassygirl(f): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The joy i get when i see churches filled with old people i stead of youths is a sweet joy.

My father and mothers generation took church matter too serious. Im glad i broke that tradition by not going to church.

But what made me happy is that my siblings are following my path and have shunned christianity. Same with many youths today

Adeboye and co in 20 years. Nobody will attend all those pentecostal scam centers.

Im sooo happy, to realise that this new generation are wayyy smarter than our fathers generation
Well done, should we clap for you for seeing the future?
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by mediainc: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Religion is divisive, all the terrorists are religious extremist.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by philGeo(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Don't worry, what will make you to start going to Church will soon hit you. May Almighty God be praise.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2022
philGeo:
Don't worry, what will make you to start going to Church will soon hit you. May Almighty God be praise.
It always come down to threat, Oga tell us one thing that you think would happen to an atheist to make him run back to church?

2 Likes

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by webhead: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Lol.. you folks and your pick and chose theology never ceases to amaze me... undecided

So never mind that God declared boldly that He has not come to bring peace but to bring a sword, because you have extract the words "God so loved the world.." from within context means God came to build you Nigeria? It is this lazy minded approach to scripture that Nigerian Christians the gullible individuals the OP and his ilk complain of. undecided

If you bothered to read that verse of John 3 vs 16 in its entirety, you would have figured that God's Love for the world is for the Individuals - the whosoevers- that will believe in Him, not nations or peoples like Nigeria. This is a marked difference between God's Old Covenant Law of Moses which God made specifically with the Nation of Isreal alone - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 , and God's New Covenant agreement which He makes with Individuals - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided
You are wise.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Jokerman(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Many unintelligent clowns have said all these before, and they are no more.....

Repent and give your life to Jesus
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Op not far from the truth
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by tarboshi(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Go to YouTube and search Jordan Peterson. He's not a preacher, but a renowned Canadian psychologist who used to think that idea of God is useless. Patiently follow him and evaluate your stand.

3 Likes

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by tarboshi(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Continue decieving yourself
Oldies fear God pass Americans wey no send God.
But the same oldies live in horrible conditions while Americans have decent welfare, electricity, and more.
If it is by fearing God, the oldies would have been more developed and advanced than Americans that don't fear God.

It's evident history is not your strength. The foundation of America and most European countries were built solidly on core Christian principles. Perhaps, that why they are still standing strong till today.

Who told you American don't fear God? The liberals in America who fight christian values have done more harm than good to the American society. They introduce segregation by trying to destroy family system, deny the existence of binary gender against scientific evidence. Promote racial supremacy and the like.
Without Christianity Europe and America won't be too different from the middle east

2 Likes

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by JOSH54: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Its so unfortunate that you have not realize what life is all about. God is everything
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Traditional jargon and rules were already in use as far as controlling of the minds of Nigerians long before Christianity showed up on the horizons, so let's drop the bullsheet about how Nigerians were somehow freethinkers before the foreigners showed up. undecided
I never implied that Nigerians were freethinkers before the coming of Christianity

Kobojunkie:

2. I don't agree with that at all. To those already close-minded, religious is simply another dose of yet the same poison. That turns out to be what happened in Nigeria. Nigerians fell hard for the very false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned those who will listen to Him from following. undecided
Your Bible constantly contradicts itself that's why the 'false teachers and false prophets' pick the parts that appeal to their personalities and motives to deceive Nigerians.

Kobojunkie:

3. The negatives far outweigh the positives particularly in the Nigerian case for anyone who is willing to be honest. undecided
I don't know how true this is for now. But from my experience for now, I think the positives and negatives are 50-50.

Kobojunkie:

4. Your youths have always been wayward and if waywardness is all there is to them, then it will be. Also, Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity never did say that the reason He came was so your youths can be less wayward, so I am not certain why many of you continue to assume He has come to bring peace to the world when He said more than once that He has not come to do no such. undecided
Again, you're interpreting my statement based on your subjective understanding of what non-religionists or non-Christians think about Christianity. I never implied that Christ has come to bring peace or stuffs like that, some parts of the Bible has some moral lessons for readers (or followers) and if taught to youths, they'll be a little more sane.

Kobojunkie:

5. If you infact took the Words written in scripture literally, you would in fact have more understanding of God and Jesus Christ, than you currently boast of even now. undecided
I never boasted of understanding God and Jesus Christ. And then, I see the Bible as a book filled with metaphors and moral lessons that I learn from. I see Jesus just as every other great teacher like Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, Lao Tzu, Socrates, etc.

Kobojunkie:

There is no connection between Christianity and Buddhism so I am not certain where your last statement comes from at all. undecided

All religions have similar teachings though there are lots of differences just like you find similarities and differences between Android and iPhone.
But do you know why atheists attack Abrahamic religions like Christianity and Muslims more than they attack other religions? Because these two religions take their holy books too literally and directly or indirectly want to impose their figures and teachings on everyone. There are so many other reasons but for the sake of this discussion, I wish to just point out this one.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ola17:

You raised salient and valid points.
Human excesses can easily be curtailed by the rule of law and its enforcement, that is how it is done in saner climes. Contrary to what Nigerian Christians will have you believe, a ‘good’ person doesn't need religion to do the right thing in the society.

I agree with you that human excesses can easily be curtailed by the rule of law and it's enforcement but even in those sane countries, people still commit some hidden crimes against each other that are not been made in the open. In the rule of law, there are some 'bad' acts done by humans that ain't considered crimes but these acts are still not right, religion has this ability to connect with it's followers emotionally and can be able to act as a kind of inner compass to direct them on good things to be done and bad things to be avoided, with or without the rule of law.

Besides, Nigeria has a very long way to go in becoming a sane society, a very long way. I feel the best and easiest way to start achieving sanity or development is to kind of revolutionize religion, to upgrade people's understanding of our major religions (Christianity and Islam), to see Jesus and Mohammed not as saviours but great teachers to be respected and learned from, etc. I think this is a point for another day. These religions are here to stay, I don't think the Op is completely correct about Christianity going away from Nigeria.

I wish to also add that these religions also help to give people a life of meaning, one of the reasons people hold unto it like it's their life.

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
AuthenticKing:
I never implied that Nigerians were freethinkers before the coming of Christianity
2. Your Bible constantly contradicts itself that's why the 'false teachers and false prophets' pick the parts that appeal to their personalities and motives to deceive Nigerians.

3. I don't know how true this is for now. But from my experience for now, I think the positives and negatives are 50-50.

4. Again, you're interpreting my statement based on your subjective understanding of what non-religionists or non-Christians think about Christianity. I never implied that Christ has come to bring peace or stuffs like that, some parts of the Bible has some moral lessons for readers (or followers) and if taught to youths, they'll be a little more sane.

5. I never boasted of understanding God and Jesus Christ. And then, I see the Bible as a book filled with metaphors and moral lessons that I learn from. I see Jesus just as every other great teacher like Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, Lao Tzu, Socrates, etc.

6. All religions have similar teachings though there are lots of differences just like you find similarities and differences between Android and iPhone.
But do you know why atheists attack Abrahamic religions like Christianity and Muslims more than they attack other religions? Because these two religions take their holy books too literally and directly or indirectly want to impose their figures and teachings on everyone. There are so many other reasons but for the sake of this discussion, I wish to just point out this one.
1. OK

2. Wrong! The book does not contradict itself instead in an attempt to shape God to their understanding, the many false teachers and false prophets create these contradicting ideas they feed to you instead. undecided

3. Judging by the standard, Jesus Christ, there are near no signs of Him and His Truth of earth today. His light can't really be seen anywhere. undecided

4. Less than 5 years ago, I myself was an atheist so nothing religious or subjective about any of what I stated. undecided
The Old Covenant Law which you claim offer moral lessons to some readers is instead God's Constitution for the Nation of Israel alone -not moral lessons for readers since majority of Bible readers are gentiles and that law isn't intended for them. And so you can't and shouldn't even begin to teach this to youths in God's Name. undecided

5. OK. undecided

6. Throughout my time as an atheist, I never once attacked any one religion because such an atheist would make no logical sense to my existence this since I believe people are entitied to their own brand of delusions. undecided

Now I am no longer that, and yes i take what is written in scripture, particularly that attributed by God literally, but I still don't shove my beliefs at others and I believe people are entitled to their own brand of delusions. undecided

You can give yourself all the reasons you want, but the fact of the matter is this. The reason some of you atheists attack those of the abrahamic faith as well has to do with you being exactly of the same kind as those you love to attack. It's that simple! undecided
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Ola17: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
AuthenticKing:

I agree with you that human excesses can easily be curtailed by the rule of law and it's enforcement but even in those sane countries, people still commit some hidden crimes against each other that are not been made in the open. In the rule of law, there are some 'bad' acts done by humans that ain't considered crimes but these acts are still not right, religion has this ability to connect with it's followers emotionally and can be able to act as a kind of inner compass to direct them on good things to be done and bad things to be avoided, with or without the rule of law.

Besides, Nigeria has a very long way to go in becoming a sane society, a very long way. I feel the best and easiest way to start achieving sanity or development is to kind of revolutionize religion, to upgrade people's understanding of our major religions (Christianity and Islam), to see Jesus and Mohammed not as saviours but great teachers to be respected and learned from, etc. I think this is a point for another day. These religions are here to stay, I don't think the Op is completely correct about Christianity going away from Nigeria.

I wish to also add that these religions also help to give people a life of meaning, one of the reasons people hold unto it like it's their life.

You are proposing an ideal region which we can both agree is almost impossible factoring in the human propensity for greed, envy, covetousness, anger etc. Even in Christianity, we have cases of pastors sleeping with members’ spouses and daughters, members swindling each other, pastors tricking members out of their hard earned money and other vices/crimes.

Yes, religion tend to give some people moral compass and meaning to life; but I think those are the people who find it difficult coming into terms with the reality and nature of our existence. Religion may not be inherently bad but it is a very potent tool of great evil in the hands of bad leaders.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by efficiencie(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You foolishly assumed that everyone in church is a christian and anyone who doesn't go to church is not a christian!
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by ThaThinka: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

But the same oldies live in horrible conditions while Americans have decent welfare, electricity, and more.
If it is by fearing God, the oldies would have been more developed and advanced than Americans that dont fear God.

One thing I can pick from your comment(s) is that you think material things are all that matter. You are not alone. Many people these days go to church almost entirely expecting to be blessed with material things and that's about it.

You see, Christianity is not really a religion but more a way of life. The salvation of the soul comes first! What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul, as the Bible puts it?

You could be the world's richest, but what becomes of your soul when you die? If you think when we die nothing more, think again.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

2. Wrong! The book does not contradict itself instead in an attempt to shape God to their understanding, the many false teachers and false prophets create these contradicting ideas they feed to you instead. undecided
The Bible contradicts itself my dear. I don't want to give you examples because I'm trying to avoid redirecting this discussion to another topic which I don't have the stress for now. Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and you'll see contradictions, no matter how followers of Christianity try to make it seem, the Bible is not just straightforward.
I don't listen to those you describe as 'false teachers and prophets' that much, but from the few of their preachings I've listened to, they pick parts of the Bible that supports their deeply ingrained beliefs or their motives to deceive their members.

Kobojunkie:

3. Judging by the standard, Jesus Christ, there are near no signs of Him and His Truth of earth today. His light can't really be seen anywhere. undecided
So what is Jesus Christ's truth?

Kobojunkie:

4. Less than 5 years ago, I myself was an atheist so nothing religious or subjective about any of what I stated. undecided
Ok but you misinterpreted me or even tried to project your understanding of what non-religionists/Christians believe about Jesus Christ on me, that was why I said that.

Kobojunkie:

The Old Covenant Law which you claim offer moral lessons to some readers is instead God's Constitution for the Nation of Israel alone -not moral lessons for readers since majority of Bible readers are gentiles and that law isn't intended for them. And so you can't and shouldn't even begin to teach this to youths in God's Name. undecided
Most of the teachings of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Aquinas, etc that have aided people of today were based on happenings of that time. Some of the laws of that 'Constitution' can still be applied today.

Kobojunkie:

6. Throughout my time as an atheist, I never once attacked any one religion because such an atheist would make no logical sense to my existence this since I believe people are entitied to their own brand of delusions. undecided

Now I am no longer that, and yes i take what is written in scripture, particularly that attributed by God literally, but I still don't shove my beliefs at others and I believe people are entitled to their own brand of delusions. undecided

That's cool.

Kobojunkie:

You can give yourself all the reasons you want, but the fact of the matter is this. The reason some of you atheists attack those of the abrahamic faith as well has to do with you being exactly of the same kind as those you love to attack. It's that simple! undecided

I'm not an atheist, for the sake of this discussion, I would love to be described as an anti-fundamentalist especially based on the Abrahamic religions.
You might be right about atheists who attack those of Abrahamic faith as being exactly the same kind of those they love to attack.
But seeing this in another way, countries like the U.S. and most African nations (it's worse in African nations) where Christians/Muslims control almost everything; keep people in constant fear of Hell, spreading their delusions and illusions which most times prevent people from thinking clearly, etc. I think these atheists are very helpful in this way, giving people other perspectives to consider and helping people find their own truth instead of blindly and gullibly following a religion that teaches that it is the only way to succeed or even live well.
Atheists, outspoken atheists especially, in countries where religion is the way of life are very much important in my opinion.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ola17:

You are proposing an ideal region which we can both agree is almost impossible factoring in the human propensity for greed, envy, covetousness, anger etc. Even in Christianity, we have cases of pastors sleeping with members’ spouses and daughters, members swindling each other, pastors tricking members out of their hard earned money and other vices/crimes.

Well, this is quite true and it's one of the parts of religion I don't like, teaching people how to suppress/repress their human instincts so they won't go to hell or be punished by God or that they should repress these parts of them because it's what the 'devil' is using to stop them from fulfilling destiny, of which suppressing these instincts is quite impossible.
I'm only proposing this idea because I'm tryna see things the way it is and try to project a better way of doing it. Nigerians are superstitious by nature, that is why we embraced religion with all our heart and soul, so if we succeed in eradicating religion, will reason and science appeal to the average Nigerian with their inherent nature to believe in superstition? Bringing us back to my former question, what better alternative could be used to guide our behavior?

Ola17:

Yes, religion tend to give some people moral compass and meaning to life; but I think those are the people who find it difficult coming into terms with the reality and nature of our existence. Religion may not be inherently bad but it is a very potent tool of great evil in the hands of bad leaders.
There are freethinking Christians (and maybe Muslims). Martin Luther King is a great example, A Christian who didn't fully accept the Christian belief of we having a better life only in heaven, he believed in we having a better world first (before we can think of a heaven) and this is what drove him to fight for the freedom of the blacks. There were so many things he did that will be abhorred by a normal fundamentalist Christian of his time.
As I proposed, if we could make Nigerians see an intellectual side to Christianity and Islam (since it's practically impossible to eradicate the religion from here), things might just get a little better. Not everyone will be willing to come to terms with the reality of our nature and existence, we could try to do that through what we already believe in. Hope you get my point?
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Ola17: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Well, this is quite true and it's one of the parts of religion I don't like, teaching people how to suppress/repress their human instincts so they won't go to hell or be punished by God or that they should repress these parts of them because it's what the 'devil' is using to stop them from fulfilling destiny, of which suppressing these instincts is quite impossible.
I'm only proposing this idea because I'm tryna see things the way it is and try to project a better way of doing it. Nigerians are superstitious by nature, that is why we embraced religion with all our heart and soul, so if we succeed in eradicating religion, will reason and science appeal to the average Nigerian with their inherent nature to believe in superstition? Bringing us back to my former question, what better alternative could be used to guide our behavior?

There are freethinking Christians (and maybe Muslims). Martin Luther King is a great example, A Christian who didn't fully accept the Christian belief of we having a better life only in heaven, he believed in we having a better world first (before we can think of a heaven) and this is what drove him to fight for the freedom of the blacks. There were so many things he did that will be abhorred by a normal fundamentalist Christian of his time.
As I proposed, if we could make Nigerians see an intellectual side to Christianity and Islam (since it's practically impossible to eradicate the religion from here), things might just get a little better. Not everyone will be willing to come to terms with the reality of our nature and existence, we could try to do that through what we already believe in. Hope you get my point?

Good point as always.

The thing is superstitious belief isn’t endemic to Nigeria as the Chinese, Indians and Vietnamese are VERY superstitious too. That said, the case of Nigerian is that the elites are quite wicked and evil. I tell you. If they don’t enjoy how the country is they would’ve proposed a different way of doing things. Other developing countries like China are jettisoning many of their superstitious beliefs because they’ve found a better way of doing things. Superstition thrives on ignorance, poverty, insecurity, uncertainties etc.

Believe me, Nigerians will easily give up religion in the face of widespread economic prosperity. Many rich Nigerians are only going to church and mosque to put up an appearance as they are closet atheists, agnostics, freethinkers and humanists.

What I’m proposing is for Nigerians to take back the leadership of their country from this current band of bandits wrecking the country, formulate and enforce good laws that will govern the people. The worst of these bandits I mentioned earlier are Nigerian religious leaders. If there is hell, the hottest part will be reserved for them.

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nnamdipapa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
With all our churches and prayers, na China they borrow us money.

Let somebody shout hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ola17:

Good point as always.

The thing is superstitious belief isn’t endemic to Nigeria as the Chinese, Indians and Vietnamese are VERY superstitious too. That said, the case of Nigerian is that the elites are quite wicked and evil. I tell you. If they don’t enjoy how the country is they would’ve proposed a different way of doing things. Other developing countries like China are jettisoning many of their superstitious beliefs because they’ve found a better way of doing things. Superstition thrives on ignorance, poverty, insecurity, uncertainties etc.

Believe me, Nigerians will easily give up religion in the face of widespread economic prosperity. Many rich Nigerians are only going to church and mosque to put up an appearance as they are closet atheists, agnostics, freethinkers and humanists.

What I’m proposing is for Nigerians to take back the leadership of their country from this current band of bandits wrecking the country, formulate and enforce good laws that will govern the people. The worst of these bandits I mentioned earlier are Nigerian religious leaders. If there is hell, the hottest part will be reserved for them.

You're making lots of sense!

But Nigerians are not ready to take back the leadership of the country. It's still the same recycling of the same bandits.

Somehow though, I'm happy with the way youths are following different paths from the paths of those of the former generation and though I sometimes feel it's dangerous, but on another thought, I sense a revolution.

E go better!

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
With all our churches and prayers, na China they borrow us money.

Let somebody shout hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Dnockeror333(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Before, a youth was in chains, but now he is free!

Before, he prayed and prayed until his death, but now he lived entering his blessed day without worrying.

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by danny56: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Until I see the creativity and innovative prowess, I will think of you as Foolishly smart guy. Show me your result then I'll shut up!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by SaintBishop: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

And that is why we have so many ritualist in Nigeria today. Because the youth of now days no longer have the fear of God in them.

1 Like

Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by citadels(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

i dont blame them, i love them even tho they

are ignorant. I still love them.you are the ignorant one here You are dreaming. The world will not last more 20years. And way of Jesus Christ is the only way.
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by citadels(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If it is by fearing God, the oldies would have been more developed and advanced than Americans that dont fear God.
. You don’t know anything, Americans in the 1880s till 2000 had the greatest evangelists, Kenneth Hagin, kathlyn Kulman, oral Robert, John haggee, Bill graham and many. Go read American Christianity history
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by citadels(f): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

We have identified 1 problem, Religion
And im very glad youths are no longer taking religion serious. That is the first step to solving this mess you and the oldies bestowed on us.

Same buhari that was president when our mother was a baby
Is still our present day president.
And Buhari is proof that nothing good can come from the oldies.
Im really really glad that i have convinced my siblings and many others are beginning to see the scam behind pentecostal business centers
. Those are not true church of The Most High. If you study the Bible you will get the truth. The church that the apostles handed down is not what they practice so they are not church of the living God. We are many that knows this truth I’m telling. We individually are the temple of the Most High God
Re: In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
citadels:
. Those are not true church of The Most High. If you study the Bible you will get the truth. The church that the apostles handed down is not what they practice so they are not church of the living God. We are many that knows this truth I’m telling. We individually are the temple of the Most High God
The apostles handed down this church you speak of or Jesus Christ is Himself the one who heads His Church? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / . / Avoid This, If U Must Go Far In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.