Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? (16920 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by chukbonda(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
always ask politely ,with the word( help)
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jeon:
I don't know why.
I'm not the type of person that ask for help in any form from people.

Bt smtmes u ask him. Don’t u?
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
If the two of you are in an actual relationship, ask him or her directly. You need money for so and so, you'll pay back so and so. Simple.

Or you could ask them to dash you sef.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by NohurryInLife: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Swerve... I'll mention the monikers of men here who are dependent on their girlfriends...

You're here complaining... If Nairaland men were gainfully employed, would y'all be spamming threads begging for sure odds and 1k airtime giveaway?

If you have nothing of worth to contribute... Don't take up space reserved for others
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Jeon(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
timefarm:

Same here
Dont know how to do it.

I like to provide for myself. even my dad is mad @ me cheesycheesy for I don't ask him anything.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Thinkfree(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm curious... How do you do it? smiley

Help a Nairalander out... I need more answers
first thing to ask yourself,

Does he/she have the amount you want?

If he/she can give such amount without breaking their bank?

If your answers are yes, ma'am tell him/her that you need money and what you want to use the money for.

Don't behave like my babe that asked me to give her money that she wants to use it to buy something and should ask her about what she wants to buy.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Jeon(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I can relate...

But it's an interesting topic, "how do couples ask eachother for help?"...

Use a soft start-up
Pay attention to your non-verbal cues
then you can Focus on the message.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by krushdripper(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Just imagine who iwas tryna bless!!!!

Itake back my blessing......

And by sow imeant investing both financially and sexually silly
your tot dey vomit money ne?
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Thinkfree(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bruh... I've never had sex, slut-shame your mother... She has obviously left a sour taste in your mouth...

Begging of bet odds isn't a hustle... Except for lazy, unintelligent beggers who literally have nothing to offer... The confirmed losers at the very bottom...
you don't need to reply him just go through other comments and choose best. The truth is that its easy to ask for money from friends.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by bluefilm: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
An employed girlfriend has no business asking for financial help from her boyfriend. She's independent and does not rely on her boyfriend for things she can get for herself.

Are you indirectly insinuating that the bored biatch is unemployed and broke?
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
krushdripper:
your tot dey vomit money ne?

Does your mum's own dispense money ?

If yes....

Then mine does smiley... But ihavent figured how to go bout it

Kindly enquire from your mum then hmb

Thanks
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by timefarm(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jeon:

I like to provide for myself. even my dad is mad @ me cheesycheesy for I don't ask him anything.
Yea,
Even sometimes, when I am in dare need, I cannot come and ask you especially financial help.

But if you see the need and offer help, I might accept it (sometimes reject sef).
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by schoolboymatt(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
His money is Our money My money is My money.

Who are they?
the bleeding gender.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by patrickmuf(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Ofcourse...

Kindly fu** off to the sports section... I'm sure your brothers there are fighting tooth and nail for bet odds...
You definitely have not perused through that section especially the threads of the very big clubs...

Some of the most intelligent folks on Nairaland’s can be found there...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I can relate...

I lost some money recently... Boyfriend was worried... I haven't gotten it back, but I'm alright...

We were discussing it this afternoon... I wondered, if I had needed the money from him...(it's a huge amount, so it's impossible)...how would I ask?

Don't mind that dude up there...

But it's an interesting topic, "how do couples ask eachother for help?"...

Honestly...., this is another reason why I think the world is in shambles....... that thing you call a relationship..... with whoever remains your boyfriend....or whatever that is supposed to mean... I move to the next line in a hurry.

You start seeming worried then you end up questioning the idea of asking for help..... financial assistance to be precise.... laughing while responding to some comments.... I wonder what you really want to achieve....

I know some will rather starve to death than ask for help......but that doesn't make the world a better place....it never makes their lifetime worth writing about since they never saw themselves deserving of financial support.... independence my arse!

When your relatives and boyfriend or whatever that means can't be approached for help....,then what else?

If the money was never too big to be missed.....,, why create this thread?

I may be regarded irrelevant and irresponsible .... lazy,very dunb, worthless and so insincere but I would still say my thoughts!!!!

I may be called weird or slow....but I am saying it as I think of it!

Anything related to survival....is always taken seriously by me ... I don't joke with it as a topic of discussion!

The rest be damned!!!!
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Why not ask your mama and papa wey born you ?
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by nextstep(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2022
for ladies, I always hear: "I want to open shop... or, I need to complete my rent so they won't kick me out, I will pay back in 3 months"
na so e take start. Next thing 40k don leave my account because I was a born helper grin

Since 2021 I don dey wise small small. So my lady if you're reading this, abeg no come ask me... shingbai no de! I still love u though grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by nextstep(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Swerve... I'll mention the monikers of men here who are dependent on their girlfriends...

You're here complaining... If Nairaland men were gainfully employed, would y'all be spamming threads begging for sure odds and 1k airtime giveaway?

If you have nothing of worth to contribute... Don't take up space reserved for others

I'm a guy but I endorse this post. See slamming. shocked shocked grin
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by unmask: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Never asked for money from a lady before, girlfriend or friend.

Generally I don't ask for money. I hate the feeling of being indebted
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by 1824fu: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Bro. Your circle might be the problem about the ladies you meet.

I have dated 3 different girls that worked at Airport. 2 of those girls never dreamt of working at airport when I met them while the one that was working at airport, we met entirely from somewhere far from airport .

The point is,your exposure about life would push you to the right place to meet the right people
[/s]
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:36am On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
There was a time I was out of the country, when returning, I told my then GF that I was broke . She wasn't working then

So when I got to the country, she came to visit me and we were gisting. She knew money or no money, I must do new clothes shopping which she normally picked some inside.

We were just playing then I noticed something at the back of her pocket, what was that, she said it was the money she arranged for me as I said I am broke. I just smiled, she was like, you are making jest of me cos the money is small, I just ignored.

When she was about to leave, it's time to pick some clothes, while doing that, she stumbled on the money I hid inside the bag.

Well I was actually joking about not having money just to test her but she brought me some..

That's a good woman..You are lucky..
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2022
You're free to ask,if he has,he give out, and if he didn't you move..What helineus is saying about circles isn't right to me..Life is a journey.. You find yourself with peoples, God wish to connect you too.. You're just lucky to see.. All the woman I met, always depends on me,They can't sacrifices or support enough..The things pains me, because I dream alone, achieved alone,I only see my mother sacrificing for me all the times..I felt bad,it makes marriage becomes barrier, because life can't be predictable,you have today,you didn't have tomorrow.. You are lucky.. I just keep trying to find the good ones...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Divoc19(f): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2022
I'll say 'I need help' smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.