Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? (16932 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

So, where's the girlfriend now?

No sane guy discard a good girl. cheesy cheesy

20 children can't play together for 20 years.. Most are just passerby.. grin

Funnily, she is not even the best out of my list..

All of them are appreciated though cos I am always proud of them same way they are proud of me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

20 children can't play together for 20 years.. Most are just passerby.. grin

Funnily, she is not even the best out of my list..

All of them are appreciated though cos I am always proud of them same way they are proud of me
You turned a good girl to a passerby cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

You turned a good girl to a passerby cheesy cheesy

I am not also a bad guy.. Adufe for that matter.. grin
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Fighting for bet odds is a hustle. Win or Lose, it's a hustle. Unlike you that depends solely on your kpekus to generate funds.

Unproductive fish brain!
Bruh... I've never had sex, slut-shame your mother... She has obviously left a sour taste in your mouth...

Begging of bet odds isn't a hustle... Except for lazy, unintelligent beggers who literally have nothing to offer... The confirmed losers at the very bottom...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

I am not also a bad guy.. Adufe for that matter.. grin
cheesy cheesy
Let's not stretch this discussion please... There's no good Nigerian girl. You're aware of this hence you discard that good girl.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy cheesy
Let's not stretch this discussion please... There's no good Nigerian girl. You're aware of this hence you discard that good girl.

Nah, I did not discard her.. Nature did.

When Iphone was still new in Nigeria, a lady dashed me Iphone 4.

I remember there was a time I was processing a visa but was having financial challenges, my then girl friend without her being aware of the financial burden initially rescued me at the last hour. Her response was, you could have told me earlier.

That you have not met some decent Nigerian ladies shouldn't mean you should write all of them off.

Like I said earlier, your circle would determine the set of people you meet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

I only allow him pay my fees (so he won't feel totally let off his duty)

How do u ask ur mom 4 money?
I told you before... Totally independent...
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

1. I'm not your Bruh
2. Get a job
3. Fvck off!

Nigger...

This. Is. My. Thread...

You fu** off... undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

1. I'm not your Bruh
2. Get a job
3. Fvck off!
Omo guy, if u know this girl u no go follow am dey drag talk, she just dey like wife wey dey shout dey beat husband everyday for compound, if u get that kind wife u no go gree come back house
So no follow am dey drag talk else no be today una go argue finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

I remember there was a time I was processing a visa but was having financial challenges, my then girl friend without her being aware of the financial burden initially rescued me at the last hour. Her response was, you could have told me earlier.

That you have not met some decent Nigerian ladies shouldn't mean you should write all of them off.

A girl slept with a married man for money and she gave you the money, does that make her a good girl? Can you marry such good girl? That's why you allowed nature to discard the good girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

Men who lay girls with a sachet of indomie and fried eggs usually lay girls who get laid for a sachet of indomie and fried eggs...

Ignore that dude... He's only been able attract cheap hoes...

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
I told you before... Totally independent...

Same as my cats and dogs, totally independent

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

No, this is Nairaland, and you're not Se.un Osewa, so, GTFO!
I'm sorry...

I created a thread...

You've ruined it with your idiocy...(engaging you was a mistake)

Now, I should leave it for you?

You're ordering me outta my own thread?

Honestly, niggas these days; broke or stupid...or both...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Same as my cats and dogs, totally independent
Then learn from them babe... wink
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Senomii:

Omo guy, if u know this girl u no go follow am dey drag talk, she just dey like wife wey dey shout dey beat husband everyday for compound, if u get that kind wife u no go gree come back house
So no follow am dey drag talk else no be today una go argue finish
[/s]

This is why Mufasa doesn't like you... You talk too much...
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

A girl slept with a married man for money and she gave you the money, does that make her a good girl? Can you marry such good girl? That's why you allowed nature to discard the good girl.

Let me firstly laugh.

I have actually been saying it, only few people would experience true love in their life time just like getting rich.

The girl that gave me money for visa, she was from a very descent Muslim family. I can boast my chest that the money was for her upkeep cos financially her family was doing fine.

Regarding the iPhone, the lady's dad is one of the top Politicians in one of the SW state with so many families leaving abroad. One of the family members of my then GF sent the iPhone.

Circles really matter when it comes to relationship and life in general.

Don't generalise about ladies based on your own personal experience.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop making it look like creating a thread here automatically makes you the owner of this forum. Have sense please
You're the one who needs to leave... I created this thread, but you've taken up the space meant for those with something important to contribute...

I don't own Nairaland, but this my thread... So I can abandon it for you...

You're a talkative... I expect you to reply... I won't... So do so and move on... undecided
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

This is why Mufasa doesn't like you... You talk too much...
I'm just trying to give the Innocent guy a heads up, protect his soul from ur wicked clutches

As for you and that ugly potbellied old man, your atheist souls can burn in imaginary hell for all I care

You quote me and spit nonsense you're dead

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

Let me firstly laugh.

I have actually been saying it, only few people would experience true love in their life time just like getting rich.

The girl that gave me money for visa, she was from a very descent Muslim family. I can boast my chest that the money was for her upkeep cos financially her family was doing fine.

Regarding the iPhone, the lady's dad is one of the top Politicians in one of the SW state with so many families leaving abroad. One of the family members of my then GF sent the iPhone.

Circles really matter when it comes to relationship and life in general.

Don't generalise about ladies based on your own personal experience.
And you think Nigerian girls from decent homes are all saint
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

I'm just trying to give the Innocent guy a heads up, protect his soul from ur wicked clutches

As for you and that ugly potbellied old man, your atheist souls can burn in imaginary hell for all I care

You quote me and spit nonsense you're dead

Still blabbing, save it bit**... Next time we discuss you, I'll bring up this obnoxious attitude of yours... undecided
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

And you think Nigerian girls from decent homes are all saint

Bro. Your circle might be the problem about the ladies you meet.

I have dated 3 different girls that worked at Airport. 2 of those girls never dreamt of working at airport when I met them while the one that was working at airport, we met entirely from somewhere far from airport .

The point is,your exposure about life would push you to the right place to meet the right people

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

Bro. Your circle might be the problem about the ladies you meet.

I have dated 3 different girls that worked at Airport. 2 of those girls never dreamt of working at airport when I met them while the one that was working at airport, we met entirely from somewhere far from airport .

The point is,your exposure about life would push you to the right place to meet the right people
I'll still ask again... Where are the girls now? They're good and decent, why are you not with them? Are you allergic to good and decent girls?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Still blabbing, save it bit**... N

the we discuss you, I'll bring up this obnoxious attitude of yours... undecided
Nothing's wrong with my attitude babe, I can guarantee you I'm loved just the way I am
The only problem here is you, stop throwing acid at everybody, the day you'll meet ur match and ur ass gets seriously dragged that's when you'll experience a total psychological meltdown

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll still ask again... Where are the girls now? They're good and decent, why are you not with them? Are you allergic to good and decent girls?

To start with, distance has always been the issue cos I am like a bird, I fly a lot.

Secondly, even though me and those girls are not together but I have the feelings they are happy with whoever they are cos they are good person.

And in addition, you have no idea about the person or set of people I roll with now based on my past experiences which are nothing to regret about.

When I read about about people who just broke up with bitter ending story, I just laughed. How did you guys allow a relationship that was initially smooth to end in Such a bitter way.

When you truly experienced true love, cheating is out of options while the ending would definitely be mutually

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Nothing's wrong with my attitude babe, I can guarantee you I'm loved just the way I am
The only problem here is you, stop throwing acid at everybody, the day you'll meet ur match and ur ass gets seriously dragged that's when you'll experience a total psychological meltdown
Exactly, you're not my match... Buzz off...

I've mentioned him already... You'll be the butt of our jokes for the week... You're lame, we wouldn't discuss you for too long...
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Zonefree(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

To start with, distance has always been the issue cos I am like a bird, I fly a lot.

Secondly, even though me and those girls are not together but I have the feelings they are happy with whoever they are cos they are good person.

And in addition, you have no idea about the person or set of people I roll with now based on my past experiences which are nothing to regret about.

When I read about about people who just broke up with bitter ending story, I just laughed. How did you guys allow a relationship that was initially smooth to end in Such a bitter way.

When you truly experienced true love, cheating is out of options while the ending would definitely be mutually
The truth is, you can't experience true love with a Nigerian girl. Never!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by helinues: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

The truth is, you can't experience true love with a Nigerian girl. Never!

Wait, are those ladies I have been taking about from Japan? Hell No

They are Nigerian girls. You need to change your circle.

The one wey I ranked above all of them, when she came to visit, she came with her money plus the one for me, when the money was low and I wanted to buy her food, she strictly warned me that I shouldn't buy meat for her cos if I do she wouldn't eat, I asked why, she said the money for the meat would be useful for other Important things...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Exactly, you're not my match... Buzz off...

I've mentioned him already... You'll be the butt of our jokes for the week... You're lame, we wouldn't discuss you for too long...
Tf? Sighs...... you're a lost cause

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.