Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? (16799 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by omobalaidex(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2022
My girlfriend is still in pain willing to know my Worth financially grin
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by krushdripper(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Does your mum's own dispense money ?

If yes....

Then mine does smiley... But ihavent figured how to go bout it

Kindly enquire from your mum then hmb

Thanks
smiley You can't compare a woman married for years with a thriving family to a broken, zombie slut who goes around blaming men for her woes & problems.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by LollySeaSide: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm curious... How do you do it? smiley

Help a Nairalander out... I need more answers
Since your gender shows "f", let me type based on that.
Take him to za ozza room.
Make sure you are on missionary.
Keep your recorder on as a witness.
Notice when he's at top speed.
Suspend him mid air with your knees.
Make your demand.
Make sure you look him in the eyes while you do this.
You don't need to threaten him that it's a yes or his journey through Galilee won't continue.
He already knows.
I'll be here waiting for you to create another thread:

"PLEASE HELP!! MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME FOR ASKING HIM FOR MONEY WHILE WE WERE HAVING SEX."
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Bellaglow: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin?

for Bella Glow customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel, egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover.

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Kwinesther: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Zonefree:

I've had countless experience of everything you're saying.

A girl that claimed I'm her boyfriend. She calls me forever mine. On Val's day, she sent some gifts, cash and all that... I wasn't moved at all. I told myself, this girl got plans.

Later in the evening, I called her to chill with her and also to reciprocate, her number was switched off. I laughed.

She called Tuesday morning to give silly excuses. I laughed and told her not to explain that I understand besides, I wasn't asking for an explanation.

To you, such a girl is a good girl, but to me, she's nothing but a hoe just like every other girl out there.
I want to ask, so If a lady's number is switched off in the evening in Nigeria she's automatically a hoe

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Osek(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
There was a time I was out of the country, when returning, I told my then GF that I was broke . She wasn't working then

So when I got to the country, she came to visit me and we were gisting. She knew money or no money, I must do new clothes shopping which she normally picked some inside.

We were just playing then I noticed something at the back of her pocket, what was that, she said it was the money she arranged for me as I said I am broke. I just smiled, she was like, you are making jest of me cos the money is small, I just ignored.

When she was about to leave, it's time to pick some clothes, while doing that, she stumbled on the money I hid inside the bag.

Well I was actually joking about not having money just to test her but she brought me some..

Exactly my point...
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2022
krushdripper:
smiley You can't compare a woman married for years with a thriving family to a broken, zombie slut who goes around blaming men for her woes & problems.

Pained AF cheesy
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by KidiBigDeal(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
I don’t ask, if the money is there; I collect it
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by bibianna(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
If you have a healthy relationship then you should have no problem asking.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by iTearHerToto: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

GET A JOB AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO THAT
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by HiideaConsole(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Any woman wey wan ask money suppose get job...

Again, even if you nur get job, you get parents
Even if you be orphan, you get friends
Even if you nur get, you suppose get family member

Okay

After all these, e con reach your boyfriend
And sef, he's not responsible for you... If he chooses to give, fine
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by krushdripper(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Pained AF cheesy
I know.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by BabaIbo: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

Nah, I did not discard her.. Nature did.

When Iphone was still new in Nigeria, a lady dashed me Iphone 4.

I remember there was a time I was processing a visa but was having financial challenges, my then girl friend without her being aware of the financial burden initially rescued me at the last hour. Her response was, you could have told me earlier.

That you have not met some decent Nigerian ladies shouldn't mean you should write all of them off.

Like I said earlier, your circle would determine the set of people you meet.

I was just reading your convo but I need to come in here.

I have met some Nigerian girls that are decent when it comes to the topic under discussion.
So, you are right.

There is this lady then that promised to support me with part of my rent money back when I was searching for a shop in Lagos, and so on.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Dreytonisback(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Me: babe how much u got in ur acct ?

Babe: asap she sends me acct screenshot

Me: ok I need 500k

Babe: sent .

It's that simple bc she knows I'm worth it and I'll always do the same and it's being that way more than 5yrs of our relationship with no unnecessary misunderstandings

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by BabaIbo: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
omobalaidex:
My girlfriend is still in pain willing to know my Worth financially grin

No he only you o.

She don take style ask me questions wey go reveal how much I make or my worth and in a way my worth but as a smart G, I know how to handle the questions.

I don't know their biz with others financial worth.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by BabaIbo: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bellaglow:
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin?

for Bella Glow customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel, egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover.

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

Make nafdac catch you, after you people sell products that give people skin defect, you will varnish into thin air.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by pharrelaustin: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just go straight . tell him or her you need money to buy financial assistant. In brainjoter' voice.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Taystee: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Your topics are always on the fp.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Taystee:

Your topics are always on the fp.

These things just happen.....No over reason am ..

Nah to set the whole world ablaze remain for me.
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Pained AF cheesy

Do you truly assist people financially?
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by candidladyTemp(f): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Do you truly assist people financially?

Gtfoomm angry
Re: How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Gtfoomm angry

Another evidence....... we're into more than madness!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.