Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) (48471 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by LaJoe2: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Why do guys find it difficult to just stand up and say bye, in such situations. Say you're no longer interested. She's just one in an Ocean.
But No, they will still stay to see if there's still hope not knowing red flags are fundamental matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by olisaEze(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Aidejay:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!!!
That blood sucking demons behind this account, who would rather see a brother blow his hard earned money in one night in order to entertain her fellow blood sucker....
I say FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!! �������
GOD BLESS THAT WAITER! NO BLOOD SUCKING DEMON WILL RUN DOWN HIS BUSINESS.

were leleyi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Otunbalarry: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

If they cannot afford to take care of a particular woman, they should go for the one they can take care of.

Bro code my foot!!!
Yet, you would be saying equality, see your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by mrdino(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
God bless the waiter, thunder fire the Op. In Jesus' name, Amen
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Nonexisting: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
I will vote for that waiter to become our president in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Roon9(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

If they cannot afford to take care of a particular woman, they should go for the one they can take care of.

Bro code my foot!!!

Tomorrow na this one long throat go end her with ritualists

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by kkins25(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2022
See some of them, "you hate broke guys". people still have along way to go in this our society.

Imagine of western worlds hold similar views, we would not have achieved the feat the world now enjoys.
People like Albert Einstein would have died a patent officer. smh!

Nobody would listen to elon musk, or those geeks from india.

In Africa, your value to society is how much bucks you've got in your pocket, not how resourceful you can be.

Wether or not you're one of high hierachy in a certain domanin, once you just have money(even illegally) then you become Alladin-The dictator.

Girls, resources is not only judged by how much cash a person has.

infact the richest folks on the planet don't have the much cash. They have genuine resources.

It is better you marry a guy with 500k and his own house than marry one with 1 million paying rent.

Anyway, if a ladies judges me solely by how much I'm worth, i definitely would also put a quota on her body.

if my wealth diminishes, she is free to leave. once her body looses its appeal, i - too- am free to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Aydot351(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Cousin9999:
This doesn't necessarily hurt business.

If he would have told her, the result could've been:

1. The guy never brings women there again.
2. The guy makes a single expensive purchase and never returns.
3. The guy tells his friends about it, and those friends don't go there.

Instead:
1. The guy brings more women.
2. The guy tells his friends who start going there.
3. The waiters realize that customers like this, and more start responding to customer cues.

May God bless this comrade
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by JohnBullMySon: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2022
HenryDion:
I hate broke guys. If you're broke, you have no business thinking about girls, talk of taking them out when you should be thinking of how to leave poverTEA. The waiter needs to be fired.
That's why you keep on attracting worthless women.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Me I Don't even need any bro code kankan
Nah to straighten the banny based on my budget wey I hold for hand, if you order anything above my budget nah highway you dey.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by InvertedHammer: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
'She literally asked what was their most expensive drink. The waiter met my eyes and the bro code kicked in. He just kept saying everything was out of stock. God bless him where he is now. I went back to give him a tip but he declined."

Please how do I report this waiter to his manager?

He's spoiling his boss's business because of some stupid "bro code" angry
/
Bro code?

The waiter should be fired!

The big blame goes to the dude that is not a man enough to look the girl in the face and say "I won't pay for that!"

What's the worst thing that will happen? She leaves you. Big deal! I detest it when teachable moments are misused.
/
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
What an attention seeking pointless thread. This place has devolved to infantile topics aimed at triggering trolls. I never reached this level talk less of engaging in it out of boredom. Nairaland is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Kendollar696(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
'She literally asked what was their most expensive drink. The waiter met my eyes and the bro code kicked in. He just kept saying everything was out of stock. God bless him where he is now. I went back to give him a tip but he declined."

Please how do I report this waiter to his manager?

He's spoiling his boss's business because of some stupid "bro code" angry

Destiny Helper

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by blaise26abj(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
The crew that sapa has mercilessly dealt with...

The idiot waiter would later for demand for salary from his boss with his bent mouth...

Bro code: been crippling businesses since 1934

Yes crippling Longer throat/ opportunist business since 1934 .
You didn’t even reason that the guy did not have the money to pay for the most expensive drink . Last last , he will wash plate and the establishment will lose money . it is a win win for the company .
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Kutunban: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
You are well enlightened.
kkins25:
See some of them, "you hate broke guys". people still have along way to go in this our society.

Imagine of western worlds hold similar views, we would not have achieved the feat the world now enjoys.

In Africa, your value to society is how much bucks you've got in your pocket, not how resourceful you can be.

Wether or not you're one of high hierachy in a certain domanin, once you just have money(even illegally) then you become Alladin-The dictator.

infact the richest folks on the planet don't have the much cash. They have genuine resources.

It is better you marry a guy with 500k and his own house than marry one with 1 million paying rent.

Anyway, if a ladies judges me solely by how much I'm worth, i definitely would also put a quota on her body.

if my wealth diminishes, she is free to leave. once her body looses its appeal, i - too- am free to leave.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by blaise26abj(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Bro code?

The big blame goes to the dude that is not a man enough to look the girl in the face and say "I won't pay for that!"

What's the worst thing that will happen? She leaves you. Big deal! I detest it when teachable moments are misused.
/
I disagree . The waiter read the situation and acted accordingly . He has actually saved the establishment money . That guy will also keep patronizing the company . being a paying customer not some idiot that can order but no money to pay . He is a satisfied customer .

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
If i tell you that i understood this shit, the i am lying... sad undecided
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Aydot351(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Bro code?

/

I can be very blunt when it comes to situations like this, you exceed my budget i clear you straight up " I no get money for wetin you dey order so o " No be me una go wreck because of pussy

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by mmsen: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
kkins25:

Many parts of the western world do have women who think and behave the same way.

Women look for 'resources' in men everywhere.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by SmartyPants(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Favfables1:
There's nothing "bro code-y" about what that waiter did undecided the waiter was just in the way of another man's business and he could be fired for it if his boss discovers undecided...

That boyfriend fella is a weak man undecided...
He should've asked the girl if she had the means of paying for it, rather than ask someone to help him ruin another's business undecided...

So if the girl orders what the guy cannot pay for how does that help the business?
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Help2020: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

Bro code my foot!!!
Buying the most expensive drink for you is now how to take care of your gender? What benefit is it to your health? Is this how you have been reduced to?

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Eaglefine(f): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Sis Code loading...
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by alizma: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Nothing to report here, the guy's loyalty should be to the customer not the attache
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by naheem8307(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin grin
CamusMidas:
Why the guy no clear her from the onset, which kind careless waka be that.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Whiteways: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
For how long would you Bro code?

Bro Hustle

Bro make money

Bro go where you belongs to

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Damian10(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Good waiter but if it was me i wouldn't be needing that bro code stuff, i'd be like hey slow down girl' most expensive what? But may be nah the guy don dey use him mouth kee himself with packaging so the girl wan kukuma finish am grin
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by charlypoker(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Correct man
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

So if the girl orders what the guy cannot pay for how does that help the business?

No offence chief....
But did you actually read & understand my write up? undecided

I clearly said that "he should ask her if she has the means to pay for what she is ordering", when he has asked her that in the presence of the waiter, if she says yes, then allow her order whatever she wants, cause she will be the one to pay for it, if she says no, then you tell her what you can or cannot afford...

If after you've told her, you can't afford this or that and she still goes ahead to order them, then let her pay for whatever she ate, in whatever way she can, it's that simple!!

That way...
They won't be any cause for a scene when it's time to pay up undecided...
Cause when there's a scene in a place like a bar/hotel/eatery, people get uncomfortable and then they start leaving...

And that, my friend...
Is bad for business undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by kaymart: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Ficient:
Mumu man, you no fit shout for the yeye babe, wetin most expensive drink go do for her body. You dey use eyes dey beg waiter, you no get mouth caution the babe? Bro code fire you there. If na me you for suffer the consequences of your mumuism
I have seen that exact comment on nairaland before, it was a comment someone made under a particular threading topic..."what is the most surprising thing you experienced_ or sth like that".
I can't figure out the actual thread name. This Op is only a clout chaser. He's not genuine...stole someone's comment to make a thread just to be on the front page for useless/unnecessary attention....
Don't take him seriously....
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

This boy is always talking nonsense. Anywhere you see his posts 9 out of 10 of em are trash

Guy must you talk? You know you can be silent ?

Now back to the post...

This right here is comedy... Why should she report the waiter ? Fir what exactly ?

You sound pained. You'll be alright smiley
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by winner37(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Very smart and brilliant guy not as people like PMB and his cohorts who will tell national assemble to make the estimation on how this country will be sell to china because of loan. the guy could act like pmb by bringing the manue to her by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 / What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.