Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) (48466 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Mko123(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

[s]Don't mind them.

If they cannot afford to take care of a particular woman, they should go for the one they can take care of.

Bro code my foo[/s]t!!!
Something wey your poor father no fit afford for u grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Born2Breed(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Why will he take a woman to an expensive place that he can't afford? E not go better for bro code.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by ken6488(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Cousin9999:
This doesn't necessarily hurt business.

If he would have told her, the result could've been:

1. The guy never brings women there again.
2. The guy makes a single expensive purchase and never returns.
3. The guy tells his friends about it, and those friends don't go there.

Instead:
1. The guy brings more women.
2. The guy tells his friends who start going there.
3. The waiters realize that customers like this, and more start responding to customer cues.
Person wey get sense

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by tiswell(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
@op,stop bringing trp thread here,besides you are not the original poster of this story sad
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by tiswell(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
@op,stop bringing trp thread here,besides you are not the original poster of this story sad
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by rayopt(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
'She literally asked what was their most expensive drink. The waiter met my eyes and the bro code kicked in. He just kept saying everything was out of stock. God bless him where he is now. I went back to give him a tip but he declined."

Please how do I report this waiter to his manager?

He's spoiling his boss's business because of some stupid "bro code" angry

On the contrary, i think he saved the business from wahala. What if the guy no get money nko? Will washing plates bring back the food he bought. Kudos to him for recognizing a nigga in distress sharp sharp.

He actually saved the whole community from trouble. An hero!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Harddiskng(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

If they cannot afford to take care of a particular woman, they should go for the one they can take care of.

Bro code my foot!!!

According to you, your fellow women are just commodities with price range. Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Hayee(f): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

Bro code my foot!!!
cheesy grin grin
When I say these men are attracted to gold diggers they think I'm saying rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy

That day he might be luck next time he might not cheesy cheesy grin

Always go for the one you can afford, they say no they want to claim alpha male isonu tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Me Dat will have told her, my account balance.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by AgentGoat: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Her plan to reck the man was scattered by the waiter.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by dominique(f): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
I hope that waiter becomes a business owner one day and one of his workers uses stupid bro code to destroy his sales. Why couldn't the man open up that he can't afford the drink or just tell her his budget for the night? Or better still don't go for any date, he won't die.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by izubext007: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro u are right.........I dont pray against witches and wizards I don't see again, but these people called female wen they come around me.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
The crew that sapa has mercilessly dealt with...

The idiot waiter would later for demand for salary from his boss with his bent mouth...

Bro code: been crippling businesses since 1934

You are just too slow

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Tribalism123(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
It doesn't hurt business.
Men are men and we look out for ourselves.
Some ladies are very wicked. U are demanding for the most expensive drink that ur father and ur mother have not drunk since they were born. To get out of such mess u need bro code.

And those who say it crumbles business. If they drink the most expensive drink and it end up that the guy outsmarted the girl and leaves, the drink is gone and I believe there are drinks worth 100k and more.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Onyeka2019: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Omo day your day oo no body send you oo che nah till when Gun go enter your skull. If you die you die for yourself ni o..

Why you wan go report am, I pity you street is not friendly anymore.. your mama fit go 6ft with the thing way you wan go do..
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by 9jaBloke: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
How can a girl on a date ask 'what's your most expensive drink?' That's a red flag for me.
It's okay if she ordered an expensive drink that she likes or would like to taste with no knowledge of the price. Even if she picks one from the menu with the price listed, it's still okay...but to ask for the most expensive when you don't intend to pay, that's so wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Dalil8: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
@AoifeNightfall

Abeg I go like get that waiter number, make i spoil am small.

Men like this must be celebrated. Na real man him be.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by EJEHSON(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
[You are a real business manquote author=Cousin9999 post=110285334]This doesn't necessarily hurt business.

If he would have told her, the result could've been:

1. The guy never brings women there again.
2. The guy makes a single expensive purchase and never returns.
3. The guy tells his friends about it, and those friends don't go there.

Instead:
1. The guy brings more women.
2. The guy tells his friends who start going there.
3. The waiters realize that customers like this, and more start responding to customer cues.
[/quote]
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy grin grin
When I say these men are attracted to gold diggers they think I'm saying rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy

That day he might be luck next time he might not cheesy cheesy grin

Always go for the one you can afford, they say no they want to claim alpha male isonu tongue cheesy cheesy

So you agree you ladies are objects and goods to be bought....imagine

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by NOwazobia: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Some saying sakpa, povertea and all denigrating terms to classify the guy...

So, if a guy has money, the purpose is to spend it extravagantly on lady, more especially a farm tool?

Does the purpose of making money now boils down to spending it SIMPily on a Hoe?

Note: there are only two classes to a lady:

1. The Decent ladies: these ones are highly reasonable, intelligent, industrious and ethical. When you take them out for a date, they either demand to foot path of the bill or they order moderately. Some will even take just water. They are usually mistaken for low class due to their simplicity, but it is the other way round.

2. The Farm tools (hoes): These are the type that love following every trends, from fashion, to food: they mostly don't have anything substantial doing except overtly leaching on a SIMPly guy. Even when they decide to engage in decent business, their greed to belong to trends makes their business looks too small considering their ROI, hence they look for guys who can foot their greed and slow belly.

You will almost always regret it asking these hoes out, because they will so demand heaven and earth, ranging from food and drinks. They always have the dates of every owambe, latest events and quick to remind their SIMPly guys (they don't do one guy) when the date is approaching.

They want their guys to always be in the latest ride, and latest everything. Due to this attitude that usually gets most guys discourage, they don't mind hopping from one guy to another until they catch their prey(s); Therefore, expanding the hole beyond elastic limit (some even destroy their womb due to excessive and careless abortions), and finally becoming evening newspaper that not many want for something serious.

The ones that mistakenly get engaged and married can't stay in marriage because they can't cope with one penis. These classes of ladies are mostly from the poor to average background, and very few from the wealthy homes.

Any lady that demands excessively and expensively is a Hoe. Guys that usually dates them do that strictly for the pleasure of sex (then dispose them off), because it's easier to get sex from these ones (than the decent ones), and ritualism, if they unfortunately fall into the fraudulent and fetish ones.

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by sojisenai(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
You always have some guys like that... Thinking with the speed of Usain Bolt. God bless Lakeside wherever you are now... My Gee.

The best and easiest key to earning online is here. Check my signature.
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by oluwaahmed: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Don't mind them.

Bro code my foot!!!

Pull down your skirt and tuk in ur dick. Pussy!

3 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Druggey(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
see some bitchez with gold digger vibes talking trash cool
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by PussyOdour(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
dominique:
I hope that waiter becomes a business owner one day and one of his workers uses stupid bro code to destroy his sales. Why couldn't the man open up that he can't afford the drink or just tell her his budget for the night? Or better still don't go for any date, he won't die.
[/s]

Claptrap trash.

How can a lady be so greedy to even go and asked for the most expensive drink habah! And such will expect the guy to stick to her or marry her . God punish all daughters of jezebel with the aim of drying our innocent men.

No wonder these guys killed them for rituals with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Kutunban: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Men learn to say No, the guy is a Simpleton, if you notice a girl is a leech and a golddigger to your face immediately reprimand her, that's how a man is suppose to be and stop being weak, perhaps you are fake too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Tobadessss: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
The crew that sapa has mercilessly dealt with...

The idiot waiter would later for demand for salary from his boss with his bent mouth...

Bro code: been crippling businesses since 1934

Set awon urgent 2k babes.

Which decent lady, if not office/church girl with olosho sense, will literally ask for the most expensive drink.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Mooh247: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
With age comes wisdom and maturity

At this age I am I will never take what's wrong,

Ascertiveness is when you look at the lady in the eyes and calmly tell her your budget for the date or better still what you can afford
Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by mmsen: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
There are some solid men out there and when I see them I always try and reward them.

1 Like

Re: Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) by Dalil8: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
mmsen:
There are some solid men out there and when I see them I always try and reward them.

True... Deeds like this must never go unrewarded. It'll encourage more men to be their brothers keeper.

Women get mad when they see men helping men or standing up for men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 / What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / What Is Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.