Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27823 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by showboy25(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
[/s]anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people what brought this?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by raphy(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
If. Girl has unwanted sex she can still call obioma to sew it back.so her parents won't knw as well as her bf. The.obiom am talking about here is not your regular tailor but these surgeon tht sew a tear in ppl.
All things are possible o.
Even to remove fat in your stomach and cover it back is sure thing.

So I think the question here is who didn't enjoy sex while they where in university body no be wood o
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by naijaclass(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2022
See the kind of content coming to front page, but I will post good contents they will never bring it to front page, what is wrong with the MOD of this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2022
MVLOX:
Why not....it was too easy for me.... This was because I went to my first higher institution from home. It was the College of Education, Warri. When I completed the 3 years program I was so greatful to my Dad who intially had to persuade and even force me to go there when the road the university seemed blocked. Go to school from daily helped me focus on the main challenge which was getting an education. I was happy with this going to school from home that vowed not to go to any university that was so far from my home. Some years later I go admitted into the Federal university of petroleum resources Effurun and like you already guessed I started and ended the journey from my father's house. This time is was more difficult cha because it was a University and you the university has more distractions and vices. I had many class shaves cha but I overcame all and still left there intact. I and my wife got married as virgins, we disvirgined ourselves on our marriage night and we currently have to boys. grin

Honestly any higher institution of learning is the quickest way to get wild and start experimenting with all sort of things including sex. wink
boring guy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by whippersnapper(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
A friend of mine recently told me that he never had se.x all through our stay in the university. I was shocked
you shouldn't be. there are More pressing issues to attend to than women. Though I got admission aged 15 .till I graduated I never had a girlfriend not to talk of been oxlade

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by royalfly(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2022
We have more virgin male than female now

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by advanceDNA: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
. It causes discomfort, confusion (mentally) and all others I can't remember .. for those that get blue balls, it does cause stomach ache..

Lol...u are funny

Mental confusion??
Blue balls?? On top this matter??. okay oooo.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by baralatie(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
MaxiB1242:
All this many comments make me to choke.. Were all this virgin con dey wry I dey find up and down since na.. Cox I won dey talk when people dey talk about girls wey den disvirgin
Truth I a lot of people who go through university and nysc camps are virgins!

As in my friend was dazed when after nysc and the wedding he found that the girl(now wife) was a virgin!
Till today he is still in shock. although he is always telling me how grateful he is
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by piroux(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I guess you are you are ugly. Proof me wrong by uploading your picture

Sorry whoever you are, I don't have to prove anything to you. I didn't prove rubbish when I was a semi gullible teenager, I won't start now as an adult.

Have a nice day.

10 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Can't imagine myself having sex when we're 4 in one room
I dey pursue dem comot from room
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Starzo: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
yes
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

Yes. I graduated a virgin. And mind you, I went to a very rugged school (AAU,Ekp) and graduated from a dept many saw then, as dept of immorality. And nope, I wasn’t the quiet quiet type. I was class rep and mingled well.

...and I know of so many persons way back den, who graduated as virgins and even got married as virgins. Rugged, fine, sexy, sabi the street, yet, virgins. People are not as spoilt as we sometimes like to assume. Abeg, change the topic to who made legitimate millions as undergraduate

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by ANALLORD: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2022
FEMALES GOING TO THE UNIVERSITY IS A WASTE OF THEIR PRECIOUS TIME

MOST OF THEM WILL GRADUATE AS HOES
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by kay29000(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
ImaIma1:
Piece of cake...UI

Nice. Are you still a virgin? I'm looking for one to marry
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Vyolet:
My closest friend is turning 39 by June and shes still a virgin, left university almost two decades ago, whats the fuss?
God forbid bad thing. No lady should remain a virgin at that age
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I guess you are you are ugly. Proof me wrong by uploading your picture

You must be extremely naive (except of course, you are just joking). I went to AAU when it was referred to by CNN as the 2nd most dangerous university on earth and center of immorality.

But I can tel you, I knew of so many very hot babes and extremely fine guys who graduated as virgins. Some of them, even from appearance and how they dress, you may be tempted to condemn them, yet they were virgins.

From societal observation, I can boldly tell you say na ugly guys and ugly girls Dey even quick disvirgin and Dey get many body count... cos they want to prove a point. They want to massage their ego that they are not really bad looking. It help boost their confidence.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by vincentjk(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

What’s hard there?? Sexual urge they pain person ?? Or e they cause stomach ache??

See question

U dey ask like say u b virgin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by vincentjk(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Greatfullheart:
what about you?

You nko?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by gift2xl: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
The university is not even a virgin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by KnightB(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Ehn nao. Me as a living example.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes I did
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Fcwilly:
To be virgin is good but if you're a lady and interested in getting married and you are above 25years and still claiming to be a virgin, you're not doing yourself any good.
If you cherish your virgin status please get married before you get to age 25.

she can start by sucking dicks
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by kiddkash(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
I did

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by bibianna(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Athemisia: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
MaxiB1242:
All this many comments make me to choke.. Were all this virgin con dey wry I dey find up and down since na.. Cox I won dey talk when people dey talk about girls wey den disvirgin
Senior bra'ah those guys wey dey comment na virgin boys oh.. cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by oluxy(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

Take a look at mentality.

Unfortunately, look at what the thought of Nigerians has been reduced to about going to the University...

Well, I know thousands.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
jmoore:
Still a virgin.
boring
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Burgerlomo: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes, some grandmas. grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...u are funny

Mental confusion??
Blue balls?? On top this matter??. okay oooo.
.. yes na . .. grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Fcwilly: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Carot:
she can start by sucking dicks

Hhaaaàaa this one pass me ooooo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
I'm still in need of that 150k oo .. please anyone that wish to help my life .. Abeg , make Una help me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online. / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / University Of Uyo Students Protest Against ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.