Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27846 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

yes. many people left a virgin and they are proud of it. don't be deceived otherwise....

pls note, being a virgin doesn't mean u never ki..ssed or did a little romantic temptation oo...

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MVLOX(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Why not....it was too easy for me.... This was because I went to my first higher institution from home. It was the College of Education, Warri. When I completed the 3 years program I was so greatful to my Dad who intially had to persuade and even force me to go there when the road the university seemed blocked. Go to school from daily helped me focus on the main challenge which was getting an education. I was happy with this going to school from home that vowed not to go to any university that was so far from my home. Some years later I go admitted into the Federal university of petroleum resources Effurun and like you already guessed I started and ended the journey from my father's house. This time is was more difficult cha because it was a University and you the university has more distractions and vices. I had many class shaves cha but I overcame all and still left there intact. I and my wife got married as virgins, we disvirgined ourselves on our marriage night and we currently have to boys. grin

Honestly any higher institution of learning is the quickest way to get wild and start experimenting with all sort of things including sex. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes. Also I know a few, religious reasons.
It's not hard.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Mrbenny001: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Can't imagine myself having sex when we're 4 in one room
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Vyolet(f): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
My closest friend is turning 39 by June and shes still a virgin, left university almost two decades ago, whats the fuss?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by piroux(f): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Charlotte777:
YES but only if the girl no fine and guys are not disturbing her so she focus on her studies and religious stuff, she might claim to be disturbed but not people she want or admire so she prefer to be holy

Is that your excuse? Because its not intelligent or sufficient. Discipline and strong self will have nothing to do with looks. Once again, update your circle. You will get an education.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Comrade gaisuwa Nike. From a current Abusite!!

na gaishe ka . hope u are doing well
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by waa01: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
I testify

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MoneyGoDrop: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Lightway

How many did you have sex. Once or twice?

The same number as you.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by TenQ: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Fcwilly:
To be virgin is good but if you're a lady and interested in getting married and you are above 25years and still claiming to be a virgin, you're not doing yourself any good.
If you cherish your virgin status please get married before you get to age 25.

So non virgins easily get husband's?!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by NoToPile: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Sexsex and sex that's all.

People have done first degree, MSc, did job hunting and still got married as virgin some years later so what's the big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Feggie3: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
cl0r0x:
I lost mine in primary school lipsrsealed
Lmao
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes I did. Uniben
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by phazotron(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2022
I did. So what is the big deal? Them dey give award for am?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by iCauseTrouble: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2022
piroux:
I did. And I still am. We are for keeping the marriage bed holy and undefiled.

Infact, most of my friends did as well and got married as virgins.
I guess you are you are ugly. Proof me wrong by uploading your picture
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by gonkin(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2022
If you include guys, I did. I got admission at 15.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by alphaNomega: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
even ugly girls em go still nack ooo grin grin
not the very ugly ones
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

What’s hard there?? Sexual urge they pain person ?? Or e they cause stomach ache??
. It causes discomfort, confusion (mentally) and all others I can't remember .. for those that get blue balls, it does cause stomach ache..
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Munzy14(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I used to know a girl who left the school a virgin.

She studied anatomy in Nigeria for 4years, did her NYSC, and went abroad to read medicine for 6years including housemanship and she's still a virgin.
A decade in school and still a virgin.
Wetin make you never go see her papa? cool
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Essence20(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Many have done it, many are doing it.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MoneyGoDrop: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Feggie3 it's not possible.

Well it's possible bro. He was broke and shy though intelligent while in school but now he's richer than Hush.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by cl0r0x: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Feggie3:
Lmao

embarassed embarassed
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2022
I am about to do this. All of my friends over here are also Virgins.

But is University rapping or making love with students? I just Wonder.

I have gotten admitted immediately when I turned 16 and now I am 18. I will by the grace of God,graduate in my 20s without risking my health, I will remain virgin till I get married at my 25.

Nigerians,especially those from particular regions, are Don Juans...who wanna make it all the times.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by AfroKnight: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2022
I actually left as a virgin.

grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Munzy14(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Fcwilly:
To be virgin is good but if you're a lady and interested in getting married and you are above 25years and still claiming to be a virgin, you're not doing yourself any good.
If you cherish your virgin status please get married before you get to age 25.

Why do you think so?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2022
dukeo:
I think it is easier for a guy to than a girl
but they say females are the ones with the less sexual urges..

Well this goes to show they're more male virgins than female virgins out there.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by kay29000(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2022
Many guys left as virgins... Many. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I used to know a girl who left the school a virgin.

She studied anatomy in Nigeria for 4years, did her NYSC, and went abroad to read medicine for 6years including housemanship and she's still a virgin.
A decade in school and still a virgin.
boring girl
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by boom99(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Them plenty. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.... He shall direct your part
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by frankblinkz(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
You cant finish from Imo state university a virgin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Western Education? / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.